Which YouTubers do you like?

cosmichobo

PerhapsSomeHotCocoa
On 12/17/2017 at 5:14 PM, kuokoa42 said:

Recently though, I found Thomas Sanders, and I love everything he's done. I love that he's so casually inclusive, and that he uses his platform to spread awareness and encourage acceptance of minorities - and even gets own-voices guests, which is just so awesome. What a great human.

Thomas Sanders is probably my favorite channel that I follow. I binge watch his videos when I’m feeling really down as a quick pick-me-up.

Also, the following channels are pretty cool, too.

• SortedFood
  • You Suck at Cooking
  • Stef Sanjati
  • You’re So Brave (ok, I know they are technically a podcast, but they still have a youtube channel so :P )
  • Hailey Reese
  • Kyla Rebecca
  • Loey Lane
  • Ash Hardell
  • ScarfDemon
  • Daniel J Layton
  • And I’ll occassionally dive down the Dan and Phil rabbit hole
Siimo van der fietspad
  • Langfocus
  • NativeLang
  • Kurtsgesagt
  • Contrapoints
  • Maya
  • Primitive Technologies
  • Evildea (parolas en Esperanto)
  • Hbomberguy
  • Every Frame a Painting
  • Orchestration Online
  • TED-Ed
WinterWanderer

I don't really get on YouTube much. My favorite channel is Domics right now. Other than that, I just watch whatever is trending or what other people send me. 

Armored Skeptic and Drunken Peasants are a couple of others I’ve started watching lately. :D 

The Yogscast. I've been watching them for almost 8 years now and I love them alot. They've gotten me through some very bad times, and always make me laugh.

Thomas Sanders and Domics are both awesome!

I also love Elegant Sister. They're a music promotion channel but I think they count as a YouTuber? :D

Contrapoints.

She has a really unique approach to tackling tough subjects and the quality of her production values has jumped this year taking her overall message to its absolute peak.

I just wish she made more vids. But that is a selfish request.

She especially gets special mention by me because she helped me see this whole new spectrum of identity outside of just LGBT, which led me onto a path where I discovered about asexuality.

Plus, I have mad respect for Contrapoints. The amount of vile stuff thrown her way and yet she still tries to converse with those who despise and want rid of her.

My favorites are Vinny-Vinesauce the Full Sauce, Kindly Keyin, Mario Muffet Adventures, JohneAwesome, and Razzbowski. 

I also occasionally enjoy channels like Mr. Nightmare for a good scary story.

Lately, I have most liked Samuel and Audrey (a Canadian couple that travels and eats and vlogs about it), and AfterPrisonShow, done by a guy in Va. who was imprisoned on some sort of drug charge for 7 years and is trying (and seemingly succeeding with flying colors) to remain free. Sometimes funny, sometimes very sad. Prison recipes, top 10 worst cellies, updates on friends in the same boat.

CoffeeNumbers

Going to have to say that I don't know most of the names listed in this thread. I myself am a Markiplier fan. I do watch Muyskerm's Twitch for PUBG streaming though.

EmotionalAndroid

I've recently been binge-watching The Crane Couple. They are so cute and I love watching their claw-machine adventures.

I also very much enjoy The Hoax Hotel and used to watch every week, but he hasn't made anything for a long time. :'(

• 2 months later...

For politics:

Hbomberguy

Shaun (previously Shaun & Jen)

Contrapoints

Three Arrows

Thom Avella

Innuendo Studios

A mixture of other stuff:

Abroad in Japan

Rachel and Jun

Ally Hills

OnlyAliceMitchell

bobvids

Achievement Hunter

Extra Credits

Zero Punctuation

Hmm...

Kat Blaque

The Gaming Beaver (a personal favorite for his Jurassic World videos!)

The You're So Brave podcast

Ben G Thomas, a lesser known Youtuber who does paleontology stuff

ESO

Nostalgia Critic (Channel Awesome)

That's the main ones at least... it really depends on my mood.

Recently I've been watching Call Me Kevin, and I absolutely love his videos. I've grown really picky with gaming youtubers in the past year or so but he's funny in a harmless way and he's calm (doesn't yell in his videos a lot). Plus he just generally seems like a guy that enjoys what he does, which I love. 

Other Youtubers I love include:

• Super Best Friends
  • MetalJesusRocks
  • BeatEmUps
  • videogamedunkey
  • PostmodernJukebox
  • Shane Dawson
  • Ten Second Songs
  • SethEverman
  • Matt Colville
  • Lindsay Ellis

I also enjoy Game Grumps, but I haven't watched a lot of their stuff in a while. I sort of feel the videos are too short now that I'm used to longer ones, and I find myself watching mostly when it's Dan and Arin.

I have a variety of interests, so my YouTube favorites vary.

Regards,

Rosendust

I really like Dan and Phil, KickThePJ, Rhett and Link, the Odd Ones Out and Hannah Hoffman! These have been my favs for a long time! I'm not sure if Starkid counts as one, but Starkid. 

• 6 months later...
DazzlingGirl16

I would have to say the following:

SMG4

DAGames

Markiplier

Jacksepticeye

Hoshicho (MikuMikuDance Youtuber)

I used to be a lot more invested in YouTube when I was younger, but let's see...

1. Dan Howell and Phil Lester

2. Markiplier (of course!)

3. Emma Blackery

4. Ted Talks

5. Funguypiano

6. Smyang Piano (I like piano covers, okay?)

7. A ton of AMV producers

8. Anything related to BTS/K-Pop in general. :P

Not to be nerdy but: 

Codyslab

Nurdrage

Brainac75

Tuketheduke

Antscanada

And Doug's lab.

And I shall say this "nerds shall rule the world once more!"

Emily Dialga Watson

I have a ridiculous amount and I am honestly amazed I ever manage to get any university work done.

My list includes: Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, Dan and Phil, Captain Sauce (I doubt many people have probably heard of him), John Green and Pstoyreviews

Archived