Which YouTubers do you like?

cosmichobo

I for one am YouTube trash but will spare you all from the unedited list of YouTubers I like and will just stick to the ones that are very dear to me. My absolute faves are Rhett and Link -- or as I like to think of them, my funny uncles I eat breakfast with on weekdays -- and Markiplier, who is quite possibly the platonic love of my life. I also love Shane Dawson, Dan and Phil, and KickThePJ.

Rhett and Link are awesome. I haven't watched their show in a couple months, but I should start doing so again. What's your favourite episode of theirs?

I also like Destin Sandlin from "Smarter Every Day", and Hank Green, Michael Aranda, and Olivia Gordon from "SciShow".

...Jacksepticeye (I'm SORRY, people!), probably because I'm a really quiet, reserved person naturally. And I love his emphasis on having fun. His community also is just one of the grooviest around. I always love browsing the comments section, making my own comments, responding. It's just a good time all around for me.

Night Mind is right up there. His community is even more fun to be around than Jack's at times. And NM's work is always top notch. He started off doing "explained" videos of things like Marble Hornets, Everyman HYBRID, etc., but now he's branched out considerably to make full-on, honest-to-goodness documentaries on Youtube about Donnie Darko, Twin Peaks, and Black Mirror, among plenty of other things.

I also love the Abridged Series crowd. LittleKuriboh, TFS, OneKids. When an abridged series is good, it's really good.

JustinScarred, Adam the Woo, 

Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, Dan and Phil- especially their gaming channel- I love watching the adventures of Dil Howlster :)

Channel Awesome (I have a thing for watching reviews of movies- guess it's the writer side of me with the How Not To Write)

Malinda Kathleen Reese (the whole Google Translate Sings series :D:D )

Most recent find- Knorpp and South- because I love the idea of RV'ing and travel and things that are sometimes considered crazy

I used to watch Matthias and his channels but I've drifted away from the whole "challenge video" genre.

Cryaotic. He's a game walkthrough player that posts unusually long vids; usually at least half an hour, others can be an hour or more. He only uses his voice (for privacy) and sometimes reads short stories, as well is pansexual so he's done some LGBT stuff too; like with a song Boyinaband made. He used to be friends with Pewdiepie but they haven't done a colab in a long time now, but their vids together were pretty funny and cute.

RoseGoesToYale

Vsauce for scienc-y things, Mental Floss for list-y things, The School of Life for snarky things. I was also a big fan of Stuff Mom Never Told You, but Kristen has moved on to other ventures. :(

Vanossgaming, Ohmwrecker, H20Delirious, Wildcat, BasicallyIdowrk and GassyMexican.

EmotionalAndroid

I watch a lot of Let's Plays, and my favorite LP channel is definitely TheSw1tcher. I also like Markiplier, mostly because his voice is awesome. I started watching H20 Delerious recently because of his voice, but I don't like some of the content in his videos when he records with his friends.

I also like watching Urban Exploring channels, like Dan Bell, "decay is headed your way," and TheUnknownCameraman.

32 minutes ago, Toothlesss said:

JustinScarred, Adam the Woo

Shunk-ka-kunk-ka-kunk! I watch AdamTheWoo, too, and JustinScarred's Disneyland stuff.

4 minutes ago, EmotionalAndroid said:

I watch a lot of Let's Plays, and my favorite LP channel is definitely TheSw1tcher. I also like Markiplier, mostly because his voice is awesome. I started watching H20 Delerious recently because of his voice, but I don't like some of the content in his videos when he records with his friends.

I also like watching Urban Exploring channels, like Dan Bell, "decay is headed your way," and TheUnknownCameraman.

Shunk-ka-kunk-ka-kunk! I watch AdamTheWoo, too, and JustinScarred's Disneyland stuff.

Markiplier was one of the few people I Watched for a while, but also hated because he talked over the voice acting of games, I want to know whats happening in the game dammit!

EmotionalAndroid
Just now, Tofu God said:

Markiplier was one of the few people I Watched for a while, but also hated because he talked over the voice acting of games, I want to know whats happening in the game dammit!

Yeah, there are some LPers who you don't want to watch if you really want to see/hear/pay attention to the game itself!

Ooh, I haven't seen one of Rhett and Link's videos in a while. I should do that too.

My favorite YouTubers overall is Ryan Higa (aka nigahiga), Cry (cryaotic), Adande Thorne (swoozie), and Thomas Sanders [more of a viner than a YouTuber though]. @Nai got me addicted to Jay's (the Kubz Scouts) videos, thanks a lot! :P His Yandere Simulator videos are hilarious.

I'll cut to the chase because it's a lot:

StephenPlays & StephenVlog

Chuggaaconroy

Marriland

Rhett & Link & Good Mythical Morning

Game Theory & GTLive

CSGuitar89

FamilyJules7x

SquidPhysics

TheRunawayGuys

Vsauce

Versus

Smosh

The Tommy Edison Experience

Phillip DeFranco

Mal Makes

insansintherainmusic

NigaHiga

And others I probably can't think of right now

Spoiler

Wow, I watch way too much YouTube. Not like a little too much, I mean WAY too much.

Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Game Grumps, Kubz Scouts, Lost Pause 

I recently watched all of You Suck At Cooking's videos. They're quite relaxing in a strange way, and I'd never seen a beetroot carved into a moon shaped pool before~

DemolitionD is really funny too, whenever he uploads, at a rate of roughly once a year <_<

Usually, I'm just on youtube for background music, but there are a couple people I'm subscribed to for something different. I don't mind The MetalMosnter and Killbot&GorGorAttack from time to time, as well as Sunny (I sorta dunno why about that last one). There are a couple random channels that I subscribed to just because they have several bands and songs for me to look up later. There's also Grant Thompson, which seems to have all sorts of cool fun things that may make cool DIY projects.

Vlogbrothers, MinutePhysics, Veritasium, CGPGrey, Vsauce, Kurzgesagt, Tom Scott, Andrew Huang, NerdyAndQuirky...

I hope I didn't leave anyone out. Damn, I watch too much YouTube.

2 hours ago, Midori Gurin said:

Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Game Grumps, Kubz Scouts, Lost Pause 

51 minutes ago, Robin L said:

Vlogbrothers, MinutePhysics, Veritasium, CGPGrey, Vsauce, Kurzgesagt, Tom Scott, Andrew Huang, NerdyAndQuirky...

I hope I didn't leave anyone out. Damn, I watch too much YouTube.

Those channels and 

Tom thum. Brothers Green . Mike Falzone (gives alot of relationship advice no so kinda mehh) weezy waiter . Good mythical morning. 

Ashens, Lazy Game Reviews and Kim Justice are the ones I check for new stuff regularly. Ashens I just find really funny while the other two do interesting videos on games that aren't just them shouting and/or "reviewing" the same things everyone's already seen a billion times (like E.T. or Action 52).

Only gamer channels, really.

Gopher and Outside Xtra. Truly entertaining and hilarious.

23 hours ago, Nebulous said:

Rhett and Link are awesome. I haven't watched their show in a couple months, but I should start doing so again. What's your favourite episode of theirs?

I also like Destin Sandlin from "Smarter Every Day", and Hank Green, Michael Aranda, and Olivia Gordon from "SciShow".

Oh, gosh. I don't think I can pick a favorite. I guess one I've watched a bunch is the one where they ate a carolina reaper pepper, but then again everyone's seen that one! XD

22 hours ago, Geoff said:

...Jacksepticeye (I'm SORRY, people!), probably because I'm a really quiet, reserved person naturally. And I love his emphasis on having fun. His community also is just one of the grooviest around. I always love browsing the comments section, making my own comments, responding. It's just a good time all around for me.

Night Mind is right up there. His community is even more fun to be around than Jack's at times. And NM's work is always top notch. He started off doing "explained" videos of things like Marble Hornets, Everyman HYBRID, etc., but now he's branched out considerably to make full-on, honest-to-goodness documentaries on Youtube about Donnie Darko, Twin Peaks, and Black Mirror, among plenty of other things.

I also love the Abridged Series crowd. LittleKuriboh, TFS, OneKids. When an abridged series is good, it's really good.

Never apologize for liking Jacksepticeye on my thread. I don't watch his content a lot but I can tell he's a sweetheart, and hilarious!

22 hours ago, RoseGoesToYale said:

Vsauce for scienc-y things, Mental Floss for list-y things, The School of Life for snarky things. I was also a big fan of Stuff Mom Never Told You, but Kristen has moved on to other ventures. :(

I LOVE Vsauce! I almost put it on my original list. I'm sure Vsauce 2 is great, but I really love Michael and Jake's content! I feel bad for not watching their stuff in a while.

21 hours ago, EmotionalAndroid said:

I LOVE Mark's voice. And his laugh is the best. He's just an amazing guy in general tbh.

Archived