Asexual women in their late 20s and older who never been sexual and have no desire to become sexual.

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

I'm in my late 20's. I never been sexual and never want to become sexual I also never masturbated, I'm homoromantic and sex repulsed. I find it easier to be happy alone and free, I have no desire to get into a relationship for the fact boundaries would never be respected. My interests are all I want to put first and that is my future career with USGS and I want to travel single knowing that I have only my needs and wants to worry about. I want my full attention on what I been wanting since 3rd grade and that was in the mid 90's. I've been through 3 volcanic eruptions which sparked my love and interest in Volcanology. By middle school I knew I was different than all or most girls at the time, I never desired a relationship and even through high school I never did. I since then began online research and watching volcanoes through USGS and I'm waiting for a position to open so I can join the Observatory team on campus. I'm stress, anxiety and depression free and have no interest in having that change by trying a relationship. 

I'm 25, and I'm pretty happy with always being single. I can pay full attention to the writing I want to do and everything else. I find it rather freeing to not have to worry about a significant other style relationship. Though- I like having friends and can be pretty sociable in person. 

Just now, Toothlesss said:

I'm 25, and I'm pretty happy with always being single. I can pay full attention to the writing I want to do and everything else. I find it rather freeing to not have to worry about a significant other style relationship. Though- I like having friends and can be pretty sociable in person. 

Yes..... I should have said that, I love my friends too and hang with them when I can. I LOVE band practice and the pipe major is the funniest out of all.

I'm 30 and only dated for a couple of months or so when I was 16 (with no sex)... Anyhow, for me I'm not 100% opposed to relationships in theory, but knowing my personality, I know that they wouldn't realistically work for me. For one, I'm obsessed with personal freedom, so I probably couldn't compromise enough (and I mean other things than sex - with sex I probably wouldn't compromise at all), and secondly I'm an extreme loner, so while I might be in a more social mood for a time when I get infatuated with someone, sooner or later I'd just want to spend most of my time alone, even take months long complete breaks from the relationship, and I'm sure no partner would be fine with that (at least without building resentment).

I just turned 26 (is that considered late 20's? Ugh, i'm getting old! 😭). Never been in a relationship or sexually active and probably never will. In theory I'd like to be in one but since I can't even maintain a friendship I doubt it'll ever happen. I sometimes even completely ignore people and don't reply to them for days or even weeks which sometimes seems normal to me but might annoy some people. At this point it just seems better/safer to just be on my own and collect cats. Everyone at this age seems more focused on sex first and then maybe building a relationship which freaks me out. Plus, I have a bunch of other issues which I don't think anyone else would want to deal with. 

I really like the crazy cat lady hag aesthetic anyway. 😸

10 minutes ago, Lockylocks said:

I sometimes even completely ignore people and don't reply to them for days or even weeks which sometimes seems normal to me but might annoy some people.

Same... and I feel like I can't even help it. Well, I guess I could if I really put effort into it, but I simply don't have enough "social energy" to make such efforts constantly. When I'm in an asocial mood, it's as if I'd have to turn my brain into a completely different mode in order to reply to a message. 

1 minute ago, sindi said:

Same... and I feel like I can't even help it. Well, I guess I could if I really put effort into it, but I simply don't have enough "social energy" to make such efforts constantly. When I'm in an asocial mood, it's as if I'd have to turn my brain into a completely different mode in order to reply to a message. 

Exactly. Or maybe it's because I just don't like them enough to constantly keep a dialogue going...? I love technology (sleep next to my laptop, iPad and phone) but it sometimes makes it hard to take a break from having to be social. Then I just feel bad about not replying. 

Which reminds me, maybe if I met "the right person" I wouldn't be so adverse to it all. But then again it's me and I'd probably wouldn't be very good at a relationship anyways. And then it just seems like a waste of time at the end. 

Just now, Lockylocks said:

Which reminds me, maybe if I met "the right person" I wouldn't be so adverse to it all. But then again it's me and I'd probably wouldn't be very good at a relationship anyways. And then it just seems like a waste of time at the end. 

I feel just like that. At times I hope that I'd meet the "right one" that would make me fall so madly in love with them, that I'd overcome my loner ways, but then again, those feelings would have to fade more or less with time (I haven't heard of anyone who was intensively infatuated with their partner for years on end), and problems would arise... probably more problems than it was worth in the first place.

I live in Hawaii, so I love volcanoes! I live on Haleakala but it is dormant so I still get freaked out about the "what if" factor of it erupting

One does not simply become sexual after a certain age. You can lose something if it was there, but not gain if it wasn't there in the first place.

2 minutes ago, Reptillian said:

One does not simply become sexual after a certain age. You can lose something if it was there, but not gain if it wasn't there in the first place.

I'm not fully sure of that... they talk about how sexuality can be fluid...

2 minutes ago, sindi said:

I'm not fully sure of that... they talk about how sexuality can be fluid...

Someone born blind and stay blind doesn't really have vision later in life. However, someone sighted can become blind. That's what I mean.

1 minute ago, Reptillian said:

Someone born blind and stay blind doesn't really have vision later in life. However, someone sighted can become blind. That's what I mean.

are you sure that there isn't a single asexual who has become sexual?

4 minutes ago, sindi said:

are you sure that there isn't a single asexual who has become sexual?

After a certain age, yes.

8 hours ago, Saint Nicole, said:

I live in Hawaii, so I love volcanoes! I live on Haleakala but it is dormant so I still get freaked out about the "what if" factor of it erupting

I've been in 3 eruptions with 2, I went up to the one in Hawaii 8 years ago and want to do it again. I find eruptions intriguing and not afraid by them, I have ash from Redoubt from 2009. I'm hoping to get ash from Mount. Spurr when it erupts and when it does, it's ash will come towards my area.

Yeah the one on the big island is so coool. But just recently the lava got out of control and it began to overflow into people's properties and some had to evacuate. 

Funny thing: there was this guy and there was so much lava right next to his house literally 5 feet away, all this active lava just passing by and he refused to leave his house. :lol:

17 minutes ago, Saint Nicole, said:

Yeah the one on the big island is so coool. But just recently the lava got out of control and it began to overflow into people's properties and some had to evacuate. 

Funny thing: there was this guy and there was so much lava right next to his house literally 5 feet away, all this active lava just passing by and he refused to leave his house. :lol:

The lava moves slow enough from those volcanoes since gases escape without harm, the lava is silica based, to where Rainier or Redoubt  is basalt magma making it's type of an explosive eruption. You can out run a red eruption but so much as a grey eruption. 

Just now, Saint Nicole, said:

Oh wow that is so interesting!

I have a thread on volcanoes here, if you're interested to see more on how each eruption is different.

Archived