Dating Sites

Cardcaptorkatara

Cardcaptorkatara

Has anyone had any luck with Asexual dating sites? It seems all the ones I go to they don't work and people live in entirely different states than what I put in as information.

I joined one. I found it difficult to navigate and had to use trial and error.  Got matched with a few locals, but some problems I noticed were that many are inactive or have been for some time.  Given we are in the first month of the year and some haven't logged on since december it is hard to tell whether they are still using the site or not.  The other thing is that the age ranges of users vary.  I am looking for someone closer to my age, and that limits my options even more.  There is another problem that arises, assuming you find someone in your age range and in your area.  Unless people outright state what they are looking for, (eg. dating, just friends, cuddle buddy, etc.) you donn't know what the person sees you as, or what their romantic interest is.  

On OkCupid, you can put your sexual orientation as asexual. U can also put what you are looking for like long term or friends n such

Archived