Am I biromantic?

sxphinx

So I'm at least 60% sure I'm asexual- the other 40% is maybe I'm just introverted and my life doesn't revolve around other people so I don't have as much interest in sex. Whatever. That's not my question.

I've found guys & girls attractive, and there was one girl I sort of met who I had a crush on. There was also a guy before that, but I don't like him (at all lmao) anymore. I have male & female celebrity crushes, if that's any help. The problem is, I have zero interest in dating right now- but again, that could just be my environment. Seeing couples in a public high school kinda kills it for me. But when I think about the future, I mean, I wouldn't say I don't see myself with a datefriend later on.

I also have social anxiety and I probably have GAD, so that might also make me feel like I don't want to date, but later on maybe I'll be past that. Idk. Thoughts?

Well, if you experience romantic feelings towards boys and girls, you're most likely bi or pan. It doesn't rly matter whether you wanna have a relationship or not.

Archived