Do you know any asexuals in real life?

Lilzy

banana monkey
6 hours ago, Skittles87 said:

This girl was a friend of a friend, and since I was among friends I mentioned my own asexuality (I was making a joke about cake. As you do.) and she said "Oh, me too!" If you're in a comfortable situation, being open does seem to have benefits.

oh that makes perfect sense! I hadn't thought of such a scenario. I don't tend to be in social situations with friends of friends. either friends or acquaintances or work collegues (I'm not quite sure what they come into but I'm comfortable talking about it with most of them.) 

On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 7:03 PM, banana monkey said:

oh that makes perfect sense! I hadn't thought of such a scenario. I don't tend to be in social situations with friends of friends. either friends or acquaintances or work collegues (I'm not quite sure what they come into but I'm comfortable talking about it with most of them.) 

That's good, I'm not "out" to anyone at work.  

Hermit Advocate

No. :(

My best friend who introduce me to asexuality. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think I know one person who may be ace but she's a friend of a friend and we've never spoken about it. I would love to meet up with ace people thought. It would be nice to not feel so alone with this. 

Archived