AVEN feels like an anime

Joe the Stoic

Joe the Stoic

I have noticed that the members with whom I get along most lately are ones with whom I feuded before.  My enemies are now my friends and allies, and the list keeps growing.

Anyone else feel this way?

3 minutes ago, SapphireDelvai said:

@Acciuga the smart one

I'll agree to being the smart one, IF in this anime I have perfect vision and don't have to wear glasses like I do in real life. The guy with glasses in the animes is always really annoying. I don't want to be the annoying guy. 

And @Joe Parrish, I don't feel this way. But hey, at least you have friends, right? 

*rushes in on figure skates, does a triple flip and a lutz*

Did Vincent notice me?

*checks to see if Vincent noticed, he did not*

NO! I have failed to impress him, how will I ever get his attention ever again? Without his attention I will no longer understand the power of love! And without the power of love my figure skating career will be over. NOoooooo pork cutlet bowl!

Just now, Gizamaluke said:

*rushes in on figure skates, does a triple flip and a lutz*

Did Vincent notice me?

*checks to see if Vincent noticed, he did not*

NO! I have failed to impress him, how will I ever get his attention ever again? Without his attention I will no longer understand the power of love! And without the power of love my figure skating career will be over. NOoooooo pork cutlet bowl!

Next the slightly-more skilled and self-confident blonde-bitch barrels in, knocking you over and does the perfect triple Salchow.

Victor: "Yurio-chan! That was amazing!"

Turns to see you flat on your face, crying on the ice. "Yuri! 50 laps around the rink!"

TT-TT

20 minutes ago, SapphireDelvai said:

@TheAP The best friend who turns into an evil rival

That more describes you.

AVEN looks more like Pokémon or something, people always arguing, specially in Hot Box.

@Laurann used LOGIC, LOGIC is super effective

@CakeSpadeAce used FEMINISM, FEMINISM is not so effective

Lol

Can there just a scene dedicated to me adjusting my glasses and getting that light affect you get in animes, then cuts back at whatever?

raf,750x1000,075,t,9ec0d5:0d26d5c715.u10

Criteria to have shiny anime glasses:

1 : Get rid of non-reflecting glasses, use regular glass instead.

2a: Either spend a lot of time in dark or badly lit rooms with one intense light source or…

2b: …get a henchman who stealthily uses a flashlight and points it at your glasses at the right angle for people to witness shiny glasses.

So…

And who am I? :)

I see you succeeded, Acciuga. But you were the smart one, weren't you? Just a small warning: Shiny glasses cast the character in question into a dubious position, not completely trustworthy, having an own agenda, a loner, but a mastermind with fantastic plans.

But perhaps that's what you're aiming for and…

…all is going according to scenario. 8)

"Aven what's the scouter say about his ace level???"

"It's over 9000!!!"

(Sorry....but I couldn't resist....)

5 minutes ago, Sylvastor said:

a loner, but a mastermind with fantastic plans.

Yes

4 minutes ago, Sylvastor said:

I see you succeeded, Acciuga. But you were the smart one, weren't you? Just a small warning: Shiny glasses cast the character in question into a dubious position, not completely trustworthy, having an own agenda, a loner, but a mastermind with fantastic plans.

But perhaps that's what you're aiming for and…

…all is going according to scenario. 8)

Just according to keikaku :twisted:

*ominous Latin chanting and pipe organ music*

2 minutes ago, Laplace said:

Just according to keikaku :twisted:

*ominous Latin chanting and pipe organ music*

Let me just get my death n-... erh, notebook. I mean my notebook. 

*also does the anime glasses thing*

Spoiler

7GonNwW.jpg

I might have just colored my glasses white in paint because laziness, but I tried :P 

1 minute ago, deltaX said:

*also does the anime glasses thing*

Hide contents

7GonNwW.jpg

I might have just colored my glasses white in paint because laziness, but I tried :P 

Yesssss! Delta, you're amazing! Let's be villains and plot together! 

Can we just get everyone who wears glasses to do the anime glasses thing? That'd be great. 

@Scott1989 Still waiting for yours :P 

@deltaX Let's take over AVEN first. :ph34r:

Gendo_Ikari_by_Darthval.jpg

Don't forget to tent your fingers and give a Kubrick stare if you're sitting at a desk. All shall know your brilliance in time...

*lands her spaceship and walks out of it* and I'm the overly hammy yet kuudere anti-villain! Muahahahaha! Kneel before Zod-Tanzanite! *also does the anime glasses thing before walking back into her spaceship*

15 minutes ago, Laplace said:

Gendo_Ikari_by_Darthval.jpg

Don't forget to tent your fingers and give a Kubrick stare if you're sitting at a desk. All shall know your brilliance in time...

Do you mean like this? 

KbklhRJl.jpg

23 minutes ago, Acciuga said:

Can we just get everyone who wears glasses to do the anime glasses thing? That'd be great. 

@Scott1989 Still waiting for yours :P 

@deltaX Let's take over AVEN first. :ph34r:

So...next project and everyone pose the same? Sounds legit. We getting real anime.

1 hour ago, TheAP said:

That more describes you.

That's what the evil rival would say. "I'm not the villain. I've seen the light! I've seen the truth!" but you've beenlied to

1 minute ago, SapphireDelvai said:

too bad in 2 seasons we have people who complain that now your character only exists to be perved on

implying they arent doing that now 

Archived