This list-- touched a nerve.... the funny bone specifically

Sotapanna

I'm older than most here...  and perhaps more extroverted than most here.....
I am often oblivious to the underlying intent of others (this more because I'm aspie as well)

this list,  I could add 4 entries....   times when I just was clueless..  I found it very funny.
My very first opportunity to do what I don't care to do,  I did not recognize or identify, until years later.

Any one else?  find yourself here?
http://www.tickld.com/x/fbk/guys-share-the-biggest-hint-they-missed-from-a-woman-

Aww, some of them are downright adorable!

Some of them make me wonder why either person in the scenario didn't just say something. 

Some of those really brought back some memories, lol. To this day, I am still oblivious to men hitting on me. :D 

OMG this one O.O

Spoiler

I had been hanging out with this one young lady for a while, but I didn't really know whether we were dating or not. We were driving back from a ski trip one night, and we were talking about special skills we had. She blurted out, "I know how to put a condom on a guy without using my hands."

"I bet you'd like to see that," she continued.

"Yeah," I said, obliviously. "Too bad I don't have a cucumber on me."

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid.

lmao :lol:

Most of them just sound adorable though xD

LOL :lol: Honestly, these are the type of mistakes I would make - and I probably have made - cause my mind isn't on those things at all. Flirting with me is like trying to get an emotional reaction from a pebble. I relate so well with so many of the reactions these people had such as #4. I'm certain that I'd come to the same conclusion, or text something dumb like, "Why? Are you scared of goonies under the bed or something?" Or for #8, I'd be worried about them getting shot. :lol:

Edit: I died on #15 like the previous poster.

These were funny

btw, I do think there are a lot of guys who would say soccer > girls.

I once went almost a full semester in school with a girl flirting with me and never realized it LOL

Oh my goodness these are just the best :lol:

Archived