Hello!

Skyfire Ace

Hi there,
my name is Emilia and I'm 21. A little more than a year ago I first stumbled upon the definition of asexuality and somewhere in my mind it instantly clicked with me. After years of confusion I finally had something I could possibly relate to. So I read up on a lot of things, doubted myself a lot and finally learned to accept that being asexual is simply a part of who I am and that it is perfectly okay! :)
Still I'm discovering new things about myself and I thought signing up here would be a good idea to share my experiences with other aces as well as learning more about myself.
So yeah, have some imaginary cake everyone! :cake:

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: We're happy to have you here! Thank you for the intro! : ) I'm glad that you're accepting yourself more and more for who you are. It can be tough, but it's rewarding! Take your time exploring the site, and I hope you enjoy being a member!

Image result for yummy cake

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

Welcome to AVEN, I knew I was different in middle school when both girls and boys where wanting relationships, although I never knew where to look to see why I was different. Through High school it was the same I never wanted a relationship, I never been sexual and have no desire. In 2014 I found out more on asexuality and began researching , found out more about myself and then went with it, I later found AVEN this April and joined. I still never want to become sexual and never have and I'm in my late 20s and currently happy single and will remain single. I want to put my full focus on my future career with USGS, I do online things with them but trying to get fully into an observatory. I want to remain stress, anxiety and depression free and being single is the answer and remaining childfree.

Archived