Need a little help

Athena

Hi! I'm really happy that I found this community. I really need to talk to someone about my gender and my feelings about that but actually I don't have anyone to talk about this story, so I decided to tell my story here and excuse me for my bad English writing! 

I'm 19 and a female(birth) and I never had a relationship in whole of my life, I have feelings about love and friendship but never a relationship or sex. Finally I understood about asexuality one month ago and I realized becuase of my sexuality I never been interested in sex but in all of my 19 years life no one told me about these kind of sexuality and in my sociaty and country never teach us about that. My biggest problem is actually this, because of my country and people I can't be myself. I really like wear clothes like boys sometimes and be like them but my family and my country is against this. In the fact I really suffer that I can't be myself and I have no friends who help me or support me.

Hello, Athena, welcome to AVEN! :cake:

I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a bad time. I hope that as you get older you'll be able to find some people who are like you.

I hope you will continue to visit this site, I'm sure there are lots of people on this site you can talk to!

Also, your English is just fine, don't worry.

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for joining and sharing your story with us! Your English was great. : ) I'm sorry about what you're struggling with in your country, but you're not alone. Maybe you could check out the Meetup Mart and see if others live in your area? I highly suggest the Gender Discussions part of the forum. You'll find a lot of advice and understanding there. : ) This place is full of supportive people!! I hope you enjoy being a member.

Image result for yummy cake

this place is really good to help you understand things and to learn new things about everything you are feeling. Don't worry your English is very good :D

hope this place helps you and welcome

Archived