PARANORMAL EXPERIENCES

arekathevampyre

On 1/17/2017 at 7:11 PM, Kimmie. said:

I remember one night when I was little.  I was standing outside of my parents room because I couldn't sleep.  And when I looked at the direction of my little sisters room.  I saw a shadow and it started move towards me really fast.  So I run into my parents room and hide in there bed. The day after I asked my sister if she was awake then but she was not according to her. She can have been sleep walking because she has done that before.  But the shadow moved so fast and silent that i still keep asking me this.  What was that? 

I have a very clear memory of a shodowy shape of a person running across my bedroom right in front of my eyes as a kid. It went behind a bookshelf and I never dared go and look to see if anything was there.

I don't believe in this stuff at all but there are still things that have happened that I can't explain.

One night as a young teen at about 3 in the morning I woke up in bed to find that every single electrical device in the room had been switched on. Lights TV radio gadgets everything. I don't have any siblings and my parents were sound asleep. I've always concluded that I must have done it all in my sleep. But I've never sleepwalked.

As an adult in a flat I went to switch the room light on and it switched on itself while my hand was still about a foot away. I've tried to rationalise it by telling myself the switch must have been poised halfway between on and off and the floor vibration of me walking must have caused it to flick one way. There's always a doubt though. Creeped the bejeebies out of me when it happened.

When I used to drive back from my girlfriend's house at night on a 50cc moped as a teenager, there was a steep motorway bridge that I used to have difficulty getting over. I would always try and get as much speed up as possible leading up to it. One night I was just at the steepest bit and I slammed the brakes on suddenly aware of the beauty of the starry sky and bright moon. After a second I shook myself out of it and could not believe I had been stupid enough to stop there. Just over the brow on the other side of the bridge a car had just turned sideways in a ditch. It had swerved across my side of the road and crashed ... just where I would have been if I hadn't have stopped.

1 minute ago, banoffeepie said:

I don't believe in this stuff at all but there are still things that have happened that I can't explain.

One night as a young teen at about 3 in the morning I woke up in bed to find that every single electrical device in the room had been switched on. Lights TV radio gadgets everything. I don't have any siblings and my parents were sound asleep. I've always concluded that I must have done it all in my sleep. But I've never sleepwalked.

As an adult in a flat I went to switch the room light on and it switched on itself while my hand was still about a foot away. I've tried to rationalise it by telling myself the switch must have been poised halfway between on and off and the floor vibration of me walking must have caused it to flick one way. There's always a doubt though. Creeped the bejeebies out of me when it happened.

When I used to drive back from my girlfriend's house at night on a 50cc moped as a teenager, there was a steep motorway bridge that I used to have difficulty getting over. I would always try and get as much speed up as possible leading up to it. One night I was just at the steepest bit and I slammed the brakes on suddenly aware of the beauty of the starry sky and bright moon. After a second I shook myself out of it and could not believe I had been stupid enough to stop there. Just over the brow on the other side of the bridge a car had just turned sideways in a ditch. It had swerved across my side of the road and crashed ... just where I would have been if I hadn't have stopped.

I'm the same way. I don't believe in ghosts or anything.

Your light switch story reminded me of when I was fucking around with magic rituals. Every time I flipped on the light switch when I got home, it would burn out the light. I'd go to my closet to turn on that light. It would burn out too. It happened 3 times in a row them never again.

2 minutes ago, Yato said:

I'm the same way. I don't believe in ghosts or anything.

Your light switch story reminded me of when I was fucking around with magic rituals. Every time I flipped on the light switch when I got home, it would burn out the light. I'd go to my closet to turn on that light. It would burn out too. It happened 3 times in a row them never again.

Apparently a lot of people report streetlights going on or off as they walk under them. This doesn't really count, as streetlights often go on or off one at a time and there's often someone walking past at the time. Fine ... myth busted.

I ignored the fact that this was happening to me a lot until I walked along one street and each light went out as I walked under it and came on again after I passed ... four of them. At the same time there was one next to where I parked my car at work. I got to the point where I could say exactly when that light would go out as I walked to my car. I couldn't hack it in the end and parked in a dark part of the car park.

Just now, banoffeepie said:

Apparently a lot of people report streetlights going on or off as they walk under them. This doesn't really count, as streetlights often go on or off one at a time and there's often someone walking past at the time. Fine ... myth busted.

I ignored the fact that this was happening to me a lot until I walked along one street and each light went out as I walked under it and came on again after I passed ... four of them. At the same time there was one next to where I parked my car at work. I got to the point where I could say exactly when that light would go out as I walked to my car. I couldn't hack it in the end and parked in a dark part of the car park.

This happens to me too, but never when I want it to. Only when I'm not thinking about it. 

It's called SLIding.

Bollocks in my book, but whatever floats your boat :)

I've had a couple UFO sightings in my life, one was actually pretty close. That is pretty much the extent of my paranormal experience. Once when I was a kid I distinctly remember my name being called from grandmother's house while I was out front playing on the sidewalk. It was in a male voice, but there was absolutely nobody around. 

arekathevampyre
43 minutes ago, Copal_0 said:

Once when I was a kid I distinctly remember my name being called from grandmother's house while I was out front playing on the sidewalk. It was in a male voice, but there was absolutely nobody around. 

Oh interesting . 

I usually hear people call me too . But it usually sounds like either people I know (they didn't call me or talk at all) but sometimes , it sounds like unknown random voices . 

Pretty creepy . 

44 minutes ago, Copal_0 said:

I've had a couple UFO sightings in my life, one was actually pretty close.

can you elaborate more ? :)

arekathevampyre
23 hours ago, The Unknown Warrior said:

I believe in these things but it's a marmite subject. Some people would call us nuts for believing it.

My cat purred to me telepathically last year after he died to comfort me, my deceased grandmother visited my dad on his birthday in 2015 and we both heard her say, "Aww" and one time when I was very distressed and weeping on my bed I suddenly smelt a strong feminine perfume in the room and it seemed like a deceased loved one was trying to comfort me.

An odd one but sometimes I see lottery numbers in my head when watching the results on TV and those same numbered balls then roll out.

You can make your own mind up whether I'm mad. :lol:

It is pretty interesting and comforting I must say . I have similar experiences of visitations . 

Wow lottery numbers !!! Yeah I get that sometimes . not lottery but I can kind of know who is calling (without looking at caller id before the phone is picked up) or going to call (before the phone rings) . :)

Nah you are not mad . Definitely not . 

I don't believe in paranormal events. I think they are just mind tricks our brains play on us. But I'm not here to belabor or argue the point. That is simply my own belief. :)

I've had dreams about things that ended up happening the next day, and for a little while I thought my dreams were telling me the future, but logic tells me they're just a coincidence. 

If UFOs count, one time my dad and I were driving at night and we saw a green light in the sky that looked like it was falling and then it just disappeared. We don't know what it was but I do believe in aliens so I wouldn't be surprised if they were the cause of that.

I've actually been to a couple of supposedly haunted places, but nothing happened. 

On 1/17/2017 at 5:19 AM, arekathevampyre said:

Anyone experienced the paranormal or occult ? 

Share with me ! 

I will share my experiences when more entries are in :) 

It's one of my favorite pass times, to wast-er-spend time online looking at videos of possible hauntings, etc.

When I was a kid, our neighbors were from the Philippines. The Filipino people have lot of interesting myths about ghosts, but the one my sister and I actually encountered was one about a ghost which gets caught counting rice grains until sunrise (similar to the idea of throwing seeds down in front of a vampire for the same reason - both of these ideas spring from the same place, I'm sure). One morning my sister and I went over to play with the girls next door, and in one of the upper bedrooms we found rice strewn all over the floor. Turned out their grandfather had been visited by the ghost of his recently deceased wife and threw down rice to scare her away.

Another time, all of us were in the living room of the Castillos' house where the phone stand proceeded to lift several inches off the floor, a closed and locked front door popped open, and several other weird things happened. Given that at least two of us were going through the unjoys of puberty at the time, I've always figured those to be poltergeist types activities and spontaneous moments of psychic phenomenon.

One evening, I was up in my bedroom by myself doing homework. While I was folded over my work, I felt someone run a finger down the back of my head, as if they were stroking my hair. I freaked and ran down calling for my dad, though there really wasn't anyone upstairs at the time.

My mom once told me about coming in to my bedroom when I was about 5 or 6 and finding I wasn't breathing properly. She shook me awake scared to death. I remember floating near the ceiling at the time and really enjoying the sensation of flying. Over the years, I've had other really vivid dreams of flying or "skating" several inches off the ground - those are some of my favorite dreams.

Then are the moments I've had some major deja-vu incidents too.

On 12/10/2017 at 2:09 PM, daveb said:

I don't believe in paranormal events. I think they are just mind tricks our brains play on us. But I'm not here to belabor or argue the point. That is simply my own belief. :)

Have you considered the fact that paranormal could just be a normal experience yet to be explained by science? I would not call it all tricks of the mind, as there are some phenomena that are proven to defy all scientific understanding. I mean, before people knew what volcanoes where. They thought it was an angry fire god. 

What if "ghosts" etc, are just time echos caused by a sudden increase in electromagnetic energy that causes the dimensions to warp slightly? You never really know, until we can recreate it. 

I'd reconsider my opinion if I ever saw any credible evidence that these things actually exist. There is and has always been credible evidence that volcanoes existed.

20 minutes ago, daveb said:

I'd reconsider my opinion if I ever saw any credible evidence that these things actually exist. There is and has always been credible evidence that volcanoes existed.

And there are millions of people each day that claim they have seen a ghost or something paranormal. 

But like you, I am a firm believer in seeing is believing. But I have also seen things that I could not comprehend. But, I don't assume they are entirely paranormal. Just something unknown, that deserves to be investigated. 

26 minutes ago, Yato said:

there are millions of people each day that claim they have seen a ghost or something paranormal. 

That isn't credible evidence. If it's our minds playing tricks on us there would still be millions of people claiming they have experienced ghosts or paranormal things. Seeing isn't always believing either. It's still has to be processed by the mind. But I'm not going to convince believers, nor is it my intent to try. I stated my opinion. You apparently feel the need to rebut it, unless I am misreading things.

8 minutes ago, daveb said:

That isn't credible evidence. If it's our minds playing tricks on us there would still be millions of people claiming they have experienced ghosts or paranormal things. Seeing isn't always believing either. It's still has to be processed by the mind. But I'm not going to convince believers, nor is it my intent to try. I stated my opinion. You apparently feel the need to rebut it, unless I am misreading things.

Yeah, I was kinda doing that. Arguing for arguing sake, my bad.

I've told this story before, but hell it happened around this time of year so maybe it'll happen again (I should warn thou this isn't really spooky). So when I was out late one night (prob like 2 am) and taking the dogs out I saw a bluish glowing orb in the woods that would kinda sway gently back and forth as if someone was holding a flashlight in the woods; the problem is that it was about 20' above ground (it was up in the trees). It was too low and too erratic in movement to be a star or plane so I'm not exactly sure what it was. This all happened 5 years ago and I still haven't seen it since, but maybe if I talk about it itll show up again :>

sorry-for-my-english

I have some stories.

When I was a kid, I used to wake up during night and go to my parents room, well, once, before going to my parents room, I went to the kitchen, and saw an old lady, she asked me if I wanted something, at the moment I taught she could be my granny, and next morning I asked my parents if she had visited us during night. She hadn't.

My mom told me that once when I was a very young kid, she saw me talking with a guy seated next to me in my room.

Once when I was like 10 yo, I got lost in the beach when I heard someone saying my name, the curious thing is that after that, I was in a different beach with some docks, and when I finally found my familly, the docks were no longer there.

This one happened to my dad and his granny, they woke up during night because of a light, and they saw two floating shining humanoid figures, they floated throught the corridor and disapeared in the bathroom.

I don't know if this is something paranormal or an incredible coincidence, but a couple of years ago, I read something about the chaos magic, so I tried to practice it, and used it to catch specific pokemon in specific islands with the specific level of the island in Pokemon Rumble World (if you know the game you will know how is the system of the islands and the roulette that gives you the island you will visit). From 14 tries, I misses only 2

Knight of Cydonia
7 hours ago, daveb said:

This is my stance too. I'm not a believer and have never been given evidence that makes me believe in paranormal activity. Our minds can be incredibly convincing, and can be greatly influenced by things like believing in the paranormal in the first place. Sleep paralysis for instance could be a reasonable explanation for plenty of observations.

Do you ever wonder that when fish get thrown back into the sea by fishermen that they swim around yelling about alien abductions and all the other fish stop talking to them?

arekathevampyre
8 minutes ago, Nevyn said:

Do you ever wonder that when fish get thrown back into the sea by fishermen that they swim around yelling about alien abductions and all the other fish stop talking to them?

:D

EmotionalAndroid

Not sure if these are "paranormal." I'm not sure I believe in that, but here are some spooky stories that aren't 100% explained.

I was staying in an old historic hotel from the turn of the century with my sister. I awoke from sleep (or maybe I dreamt I did? I don't know) and I looked at the wall in front of the bed. Faces began morphing out of the wall and projecting outward. Waking my sister up, I asked if she saw them, but she said she didn't (they were gone by the time she woke up anyway). My sister remembers me asking her about them, so I didn't dream the whole thing. Perhaps it was one of those super realistic dreams or the ones where you dream you wake up.

Another "paranormal" experience I had was when I was younger -- perhaps 10 or so. My friend and I were having a sleepover at my house and that night something made a sound or something, and caused us to both look out into the hallway. I saw a mechanical claw hand thrust out near a doorframe down the hall, close its caw, then recede back as quickly as it jutted out. I mentioned it to my friend, and she said she saw it, too. I think this was caused by us just being scared, though, because I think earlier in the day we saw something with mechanical hands (a movie or something maybe) and that caused us to both perceive some movement or trick of the light as something scary.

On 12/9/2017 at 11:02 AM, banoffeepie said:

I believe this can sometimes occur if the power goes out and comes back really quickly. My sister's computer monitor does this all the time.

Don't know of this is paranormal, exactly, but it was definitely weird, so I thought I'd share it.

Every week my family and I go to church, and we all go together in one car, 'cause that's easier and the parking lot at church is small. Afterwards, we sometimes go out for something to eat for lunch, usually burgers. This happened about two, maybe three weeks ago. We went for tacos after church, and as we were leaving, pulling out of the restaurant parking lot, we heard a something strange. It was the sound of bells, little jingle bells, slowly and rhythmically being rattled (about 70 beats per minute, I estimate). It started out very quietly, gradually got louder, faded away just as gradually, and then just stopped suddenly. The whole incident couldn't have lasted more than 30 seconds, if that. At first, I thought maybe the radio had come on unexpectedly (as it does sometimes when we drive over a particularly large bump in the road, although we had not driven over one that time) and that it was the beginning of a Christmas carol or something, but that wasn't it. The radio wasn't on, and it wasn't part of any song. We looked around to see if maybe it was coming from someone else's car, but there was no one nearby that could have been the source of the sound. And there were no salvation army ringers nearby either, as they don't operate on Sundays (in our area, anyway), and even if they did they don't use jingle bells, they use hand bells, which sound very different. We couldn't tell which direction it was coming from, it was just there.

Altogether, very strange. I would be inclined to think I had imagined it, only there were other people with me who heard it too. My mom and sister both heard it as well, the only person who didn't was my dad, but that is hardly surprising. He's lost a lot of hearing, and can't hear things below a certain volume or above a certain pitch. Even at it's loudest, the bells were too quiet for him to have heard, and too high pitched. But still, three people heard it, so it definitely happened, I just can't explain it. A ghost, maybe? According to folklore, hearing bells where there aren't any bells usually indicates the presence of a spirit of some kind. If that's the case, it didn't stick around very long, it was on its way somewhere else. Which is good, I'm glad of that. We have one ghost already, and don't need another. Certainly not one that eerily announces its presence via creepy jingle bells. 

57 minutes ago, fuzzipueo said:

@Planet Ace - maybe you got the joy of a reindeer nearby!

Maybe! Perhaps Santa was taking his sleigh out for a test drive, and that's why we couldn't see anything, because there was nothing to see except directly overhead. :lol::D

I totally forgot this topic existed!

In my first post I said how my mother lived in a haunted house for a few years, well now I'm going to share her experiences with you all, because I find them fascinating.

So, before I get into the experiences, I'll give you a bit of backstory on the house.

The house (or rather cottage) is located on a fairly large property just outside Sutton Forest, NSW (I'd say it's just about half way between Sutton Forest and Moss Vale) and is called Highfield Cottage. Since mum left it has been turned into a some sort of holiday home-type thing. Anyway, the property was owned by a family in the early 1900s that built a large homestead on it to live in (pictures: Here, here, and here). The property is located on a hill and has a long driveway (with the main house being at the top). About halfway down driveway was the gatekeepers cottage (the house my mum lived in). Pictures: Here, here.

So around the same time (early 1990s) the gatekeeper lived there with his wife and single daughter. At some point during their life they decided to have another child, but unfortunately it died while his wife was giving birth. This lead to her leaving him and his family behind, which sent him into a deep depression that made him claim the life of him and his daughter. Hence why there are/were ghosts. (NOTE: Mum found out about this through the local archives)

When my mum rented the cottage it had been vacant for a number of years, as had the homestead. The owners of the property were living in Sydney at the time, and were pretty pleased that she had decided to rent the cottage out.

When my mum moved in, she also invited my one of my aunts (her sister) and her daughter (my cousin) to live there as well, for reasons I cannot remember atm.

When they first moved in, everything was pretty normal. The upstairs was freezing, but they just assumed that was due to the house being really old. Then about three weeks later my mum had her first minor experiences.

To start of with, she'd feel random cold spots in the house that seemed to move around. She always had the feeling of being watched, especially in the upstairs area which she avoided as best as she could. Things of hers would vanish, only to end up in the most obvious of places (eg. The kitchen table, in the middle of the loungeroom floor). And she'd hear faint footsteps going up the stairs occasionally. Obviously she ignored most of this and put it down to the house being old, as she did before (at the time my mum didn't really believe in ghosts).

Then she had her first 'true' encounter about a month or two later.

At the time my mum worked for a bakery in Moss Vale, so she spent pretty much every day at home baking goods. Well this particular day she was doing just that, when all of a sudden she hears a young girl outside the front door playing hopscotch and singing something she couldnt quite make out (keep in mind the kitchen is right next to the front door). My mum was confused, so she went out to check but found nothing. No girl, no stone, nothing at all. This of course weirded my mum out a bit, but she went back inside and continued baking away. Then she heard the girl again, only this time she giggled, and then went back to playing her game of hopscotch. Mum checked again, nothing, and then the same thing happened. Girl giggled, and went back to singing and playing her game. Eventually she just ignored it. She said this happened agin every so often after the first incident, and she actually found it quite soothing and nice to have company while my aunt and cousin were away during the day.

After that encounter, the ghosts in the cottage and on the property started to make themselves more known. I'll put the rest of her experiences in dot-point form now since I dont know the exact order in which they occurred:

• One day mum had to do some cleaning around the house, so she had to put Oscar, her cat, out for a while. She made sure all the doors and windows were shut so he couldn't get back in. She put him outside the front door, locked it, and made her way into the kitchen to begin cleaning. When she walked into the kitchen she was shocked by what she saw. There was... Oscar, sitting on the kitchen bench with the most disturbed, 'wtf' look on his face, like he himself had no clue what had just happened. He looked at my mum and let out this really confused-sounding "mmeeeooowww". There was absolutely no way Oscar could have gotten to that bench in that amount of time, even if he had managed to get inside somehow, as the walk from the front door to the kitchen only took about 5 seconds at the most. Even if he did find away to sneak in, mum would have caught him in the act for sure. She said it was just like he teleported or something. She went around and checked all the doors and windows, and yep, all still shut and locked. Weirded mum, and Oscar out quite a bit. Haha
  • This event doesn't involve the cottage, but rather the homestead. Like a mentioned before, the homestead was vacant at the time, so my mum and her sister would sometimes go up there to look around and water the garden if it needed it. She (and my aunt) say they always used to see shit in the windows of the house, like as if people were peering out at them. This was especially noticeable in the upper storey of the house. She couldnt make out the exact details of these "people", just that some of them looked male, and others looked female. The thing is, there was no way to get into this house as everything was locked and the only people with the keys were the owners of the property. She also said she'd get creepy vibes around the house.
  • This event also involves the homestead. So, at the back of the homestead was a really old and really big bird avairy that was full of budgies. Hundreds and hundreds of them, all different colours. Green, blue, white, yellow, etc. This confused both my mum and my aunt because, well, who was feeding them? Because they sure weren't, well not to start of with anyway. They eventually started giving the birds seed and fresh water though. Mum even envited some of her friends around to make sure they weren't just seeing things, but nope, they all saw the birds as well. The owners were coming down from Sydney to visit soon at the time, so she decided to ask them when they arrived. When they came and she asked about the birds they simply said "what, we don't have birds!". Sure enough they all went around to check the avairy and... There weren't any birds in there. Not a single one. However the seed mum put in there that morning was gone. My mum and  my aunt were shocked, as you would be. Unfortunately The birds never appeared again.
  • The budgies weren't the only weird animals on the farm, there was also a horse. A really creepy, aggressive horse. Much like the budgies, no one seemed to own or care for this horse, yet it looked healthy and well cared for. In fact the property owners were so shocked when they saw this horse that they went around to every farm in the area and tried to locate its owner, but had no luck. Mum had always assumed it belonged to the owners, since it had been on the farm ever since she'd been there. So anyway, back onto the horse. It itself was grey in colour and smallish (not pony-sized, but not massive either), and she said it was the most nasty horse she's ever met. It was, in her words, "demonic". Even the look in its eyes was of pure hatred. Everytime she'd exit the car to open the gate, it would be there bitting and kicking at her. Even if it was in a far off paddock and the gates were closed, it would still find a way to to be there (yeah, animals sure loved 'teleporting' on this farm...) It wasn't just at the gate either, this happened when she was walking up to the homestead, or even just in the cottage front yard. It got so bad that she constantly had to carry a huge stick with her just to keep it away. I'm not sure if this is paranormal, and she doesn't either, but the horse was just so odd that I think it's worth mentioning anyway.

Now this is were things start getting really freaky. Most of these events happened during her final year at the house before she finally said "fuck this" and moved. My aunt was also getting in witchcraft and stuff like that, and she thinks that was also one of the reasons the activity in the house started escalating.

• Mum was taking a photo of the front of house to show my grandparents. While taking the photo nothing seemed out of the ordinary, but when she got the photos developed she noticed something in one of the bottom windows (the biggest window on the bottom floor). When she inspected the photo closer she realised it was a girl peering out and smiling, only the girl looked strange. She had pale hair and really pale skin that looked almost completely white. And she seemed faded. She didn't look like your stereotypical ghost girl. She was also wearing a plain pale pink shirt or dress of some sort (she couldn't tell since only the head and upper torso were visible on the girl). She also seemed to be smiling, and didn't look menacing at all. Mum showed people the photo, and like her, they were also shocked. Unfortunately she gave the photo to my aunt who lost it many years back, so I can't show you guys. I myself haven't even seen it, but I wish I could have... Anyway, mum thinks that the girl was definitely the gatekeepers daughter, and the one she heard playing hopscotch outside.
  • This is the first thing that happened in the house that genuinely terrified my mum. So, my aunt had one of her friends staying over for a while, D (not her actual name obviously). Mum was okay with this since her and D got on quite well. Anyway, D had to sleep upstairs in one of the spare bedrooms, which happened to also be one of the most creepy and cold rooms in the house. The first couple of weeks nothing much happened, just the usual small ghostly goings on. But then one night my mum and the rest of the household were woken up by a blood curdling scream. It didn't take them long to realise D was screaming out for help. Mum and my aunt, and my cousin rushed into the room and saw something horrifying. Now, you're probably not going to beileve what happened next, but my mum, my aunt, and my cousin (who was only 4 at the time) all swear they witnessed this and that it is 100% true, and my mum and cousin arn't the types of people to lie at all. Anyway, they said that D was pinned to the bed by some sort of invisible force (she (being mum) said she could see pressure points on D's wrists), while the bed itself was shaking and hovering about 3 or so inches of the the ground. While this was happing her blanket was also being thrashed around the room. Mum tried her best to pull D off, but had no luck. My aunt wasn't helping at all and decided she'd rather read out some "spells" and pour salt everywhere, which failed of course. After about what felt like half an hour (though she thinks it was really only ten minutes or so) mum decided that she'd just scream at the thing to see if it'd stop. After telling it to "fuck off" things seemed to calm down, and eventually stoped. After that D slept downstairs.
  • This next incident also happened with D, and was equally as terrifying. This happened a couple of days after the previous story. Mum, my aunt, cousin, D, and some other friends were having dinner together and just having fun while talking about random goings on. All of a sudden D face planted into her food and proceeded to fall to the ground. Everyone rushed over to help her while one of the friends went and called 000. They checked her pulse, and nothing, so they tried reviving her. After 5 minutes, still nothing. They honestly thought she was gone for good. Then without warning D awoke again, but she wasn't normal. Her eyes were almost completely red (including the white parts. Don't know what they're called, not good with human anatomy) and she was screaming out random curses at everyone in the room. Her voice was also deep and harsh, like she had been smoking for a billion years. Everyone was freaked out, bit where also relieved she wasn't dead. After this my mum went down to the gates to wait for the paramedics to arrive, which she said was creepy as hell. It was dark outside, and almost completely quiet, but as she stood there the gates (which were huge iron old fashioned ones that were so heavy they had to be lifted) were swinging back and forth, despite there being no wind whatsoever. Thankfully it didn't take to long for the ambulance to arrive, and even the paramedics found it creepy how the gates were moving by themselves. They quickly made their way to the house and got D out, all while being creeped the fuck out. Even while they were in the house, both the paramedics were uneasy, one even telling my mum that "something is wrong with this house, and I really want to leave". Obviously they had no idea about the stuff that happened there on a weekly basis. After that night mum didn't hear back from D, but judging by what my aunt and D's family and friends said, she was never quite the same way again. She also had to be sent to a psychiatric hospital for a number of months. Mum thinks she may have been possessed, or at least had something similar happen to her.
  • This is the last thing that happened in house, and the incident that finally made my mum up and leave for good. So, my aunt decided it would be a good idea to bring her friends from her witchcraft and psychic sessions over to try and cleanse the house from whatever was haunting it. They, along with my mum, all stood in a circle with a line of bells layed on the middle of the floor. Salt and incense was scattered around the room. Some of the "psychics" started chanting something and then asked for everyone to hold hand. As you can imagine, mum was trying to hold back laughter because of how ridiculous the ritual seemed. Then a couple of minutes into the ritual her mood rapidly changed when all the bells in the middle started ringing by themselves. The people started chanting louder, and she said the air in the room grew really thick and nauseating. Then all of a sudden they all heard this scream some from the top of the staircase. It sounded male, but also inhuman at the same time. Mum says it was the most awful sound she she has ever heard in her live. Even the psychics where petrified, one even vomiting. The screaming went on for a few minutes, and despite everyone just wanting to leave, they were told that they must stay in the circle for the "ritual" to work. After the screaming stop mum said everything just went completely silent and calm. The huge bells on the floor stopped ringing, and the air returned to normal. The house also no longer felt 'creepy'. According to the psychics the house was cleansed, but that wasnt enough for my mum to stay. A week later she moved out, just wanting to put the shit she experienced behind her.

So that's it. I know the last few stories sound farfetched, but she is 101% positive this happened, and I know she wouldn't make this kind of stuff up. Like I said before, my mum is one of the most honest people on the planet. The fact that other people have also backed up her claims also make it more believeable to me. I 100% believe this happened, since I have had my own ghost encounters and I think the paranormal is real, and I still enjoy hearing about her experiences no matter how many times she's told them to me and other people before. 

PS. Sorry this post is so long. I can't for the life of me figure out how to add spoiler tags on mobile. Also sorry for any grammatical errors. I'm tired and I just wanna post the thing.

arekathevampyre

@~Smugleaf~ 

What a interesting story !! Thank you for sharing :)

to create a spoiler , 

use this . 

[spoil.er] (without the dot)

write whatever you want to say

[/Spoil.er] (without the dot)

Your content will then be in a spoiler :)

If you need to add a TW , add it before you create the spoiler . 

Hope this helps :)

@~Smugleaf~

Creepy, especially the last 2. Did they finally determine what happened to D? Also, it's a pity your mother didn't keep the photo.

Archived