• Announcements

    • Kelly

      New Team members Needed--Moderator, Project Team, and Declass Team: Voting   12/10/13

      See:   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164659-new-declass-team-member-needed-voting/   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164657-new-moderator-member-needed-qa-co-mod-and-world-watch-mod-voting/   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/164656-new-project-team-member-needed-resources-and-education-director-voting/  
    • Kelly

      AVENues Holiday Special Edition is now live   08/17/17

      The new edition of AVENues is done!   See:        
    • Lady Girl

      Ace Community Census   11/06/17

      It’s time for the 2017 Ace Community Census!   see:   http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/162675-announcing-the-2017-ace-community-census/  
    • Heart

      Help fund AVEN's servers!   11/06/17

      AVEN is doing its annual fundraiser to raise donations for server costs! See http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/163251-aven-server-fundraiser/ for more details.  
will123

Masturbation, My Experience TMI!

Recommended Posts

will123

A long winded "essay" about pleasuring myself. If you enjoy the act, feel free to comment. If you don't or find it repulsive, please post elsewhere thank you.

 

During my teen years I experienced arousal but never responded to those urges. I'd just let my erection subside. When I was 19 I became aroused and since nobody was home, I was able to pleasure myself to ejaculation. For the next few years (until the internet) I usual had a "blank canvas" in my head and went to it. Sometimes taking my time, lingering very slowly. Other times trying to get off as quickly as possible.

 

Over time I moved on to fantasizing about certain female models or celebrities. I was never "big" into porn showing actual intercourse (if that means anything). I had a small collection of Playboy DVDs with solo or G/G interaction. I spent a lot of evenings laying in bed watching the DVDs while fondling (my preferred method) myself while in bed before calling it a night and going to sleep.

 

If I was in a shower (pardon the terminology) it more or less just jerking off until I came. To me nothing could be better than the feeling of the pressure building up inside and then the "release" of my orgasm. When I read of people that have tried to masturbate and felt nothing, I have a difficult time understanding this.

 

About ten years ago, I penetrated myself anally a few times. Yes I was able to reach orgasm, but doing it solo was awkward and uncomfortable. I had no interest in getting a partner (male or female) to help me with this. Since I moved in '11, most of my "sessions" have taken place in the shower. I've amassed quite a collection of female model jpegs (God knows I don't need a gazillion pics) which I'll view as a slide show if I want to recline on a bed and masturbate. This may happen half a dozen times a year.

 

I've noticed that over the last couple of years my fantasizing in the shower during masturbation has taken a definite left turn. Either I'm having straight sex with a non-descript female (other than their mouth, breasts or genitalia, I really can't describe her). I also find myself thinking about having sex with a male, anally and orally both as a top and as a bottom. My "partners" again are non-descript in my fantasies other than their mouths, genitals and behinds.

 

I find I'm masturbating about every other day when I have my shower, but find I think very little about it the rest of the day. Even if you were to say I have a high libido, I have absolutely no interest in having sex with a female or a male. I'm quite happy to have no attraction sexually or romantically to either.

 

Hopefully I haven't gone overboard (you were warned :D), but it's something that since I've been here, I felt I had to share. I have a male friend that I've shared a lot with over the years, but I think this would just freak him out.

 

If anyone has any comments or can relate with my experience it would be great to read them. Finding AVEN has shown me that I'm not alone with my feelings. 

 

 

Edited by will123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
argar

I might go into detail later, but I just wanted you to know that someone read this and totally doesn't judge.

 

I don't orgasm, so my experience is slightly different. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assemble
1 minute ago, argar said:

I might go into detail later, but I just wanted you to know that someone read this and totally doesn't judge.

 

I don't orgasm, so my experience is slightly different. Lol

Same for the rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moophie

Interestingly, erections are an unconscious thing. They're controlled by the parasympathetic part of the autonomic nervous system, which is also responsible for things like breathing, heartbeat and digestion. Of course you can do things to consciously cause an erection, but for the most part you have little control over them.

 

I learned this recently, but always kind of suspected it. Example: I was riding the bus one day through town. And all of a sudden I noticed a pleasant tingling sensation in my nether regions. And, trust me, there was absolutely no reason for it. I wasn't even thinking sexy thoughts. I was like... O.o

 

... okay I'm off the erection tangent now,

 

I also enjoy the self gratification from time to time. It comes and goes, sometimes I'm at it every day, and then months will pass with no action at all. I just let it do what it do.

 

Congrats on exploring and trying new things like the anal penetration. I indulge a lot in sex-fantasy media, but that was always too much for me. Good for you for being comfy with yourself!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assemble
2 minutes ago, Moophie said:

Interestingly, erections are an unconscious thing. They're controlled by the parasympathetic part of the autonomic nervous system, which is also responsible for things like breathing, heartbeat and digestion. Of course you can do things to consciously cause an erection, but for the most part you have little control over them.

 

I learned this recently, but always kind of suspected it. Example: I was riding the bus one day through town. And all of a sudden I noticed a pleasant tingling sensation in my nether regions. And, trust me, there was absolutely no reason for it. I wasn't even thinking sexy thoughts. I was like... O.o

 

... okay I'm off the erection tangent now,

 

I also enjoy the self gratification from time to time. It comes and goes, sometimes I'm at it every day, and then months will pass with no action at all. I just let it do what it do.

 

Congrats on exploring and trying new things like the anal penetration. I indulge a lot in sex-fantasy media, but that was always too much for me. Good for you for being comfy with yourself!

 

Seems like a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moophie
3 minutes ago, Assemble said:

Seems like a lot.

... I'm trying to figure out what exactly you're referring to and... am not getting ANYwhere.  

 

XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assemble
Just now, Moophie said:

... I'm trying to figure out what exactly you're referring to and... am not getting ANYwhere.  

 

XD

Obviously I'm wondering how long you take to type. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moophie
2 minutes ago, Assemble said:

Obviously I'm wondering how long you take to type. ^_^

Pretty long, considering I'm on an iPad and the damn spell correct is my worst enemy.

 

I am also incapable of short explanation. Something you'll be getting used to, dearie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assemble
Just now, Moophie said:

Pretty long, considering I'm on an iPad and the damn spell correct is my worst enemy.

 

I am also incapable of short discussion. Something you'll be getting used to, dearie.

I'm over 100 years old...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moophie
2 minutes ago, Assemble said:

I'm over 100 years old...

And as impatient as a fledgling novice, I see, baby bat.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
will123
17 minutes ago, Moophie said:

Interestingly, erections are an unconscious thing. They're controlled by the parasympathetic part of the autonomic nervous system, which is also responsible for things like breathing, heartbeat and digestion. Of course you can do things to consciously cause an erection, but for the most part you have little control over them.

 

I learned this recently, but always kind of suspected it. Example: I was riding the bus one day through town. And all of a sudden I noticed a pleasant tingling sensation in my nether regions. And, trust me, there was absolutely no reason for it. I wasn't even thinking sexy thoughts. I was like... O.o

 

Congrats on exploring and trying new things like the anal penetration. I indulge a lot in sex-fantasy media, but that was always too much for me. Good for you for being comfy with yourself!

 

Talking about uncontrolled, transit seems to be a bad spot for them. A few years ago I was taking a commuter train into the city to go cycling. I was wearing a jersey and cycling tights. Riding along I could feel "stirring" down below. There was a person sitting across from me (my bike in between). I watched them until they were distracted. I looked down. Holy shit! It wasn't difficult to see what was going on. I just looked away, hoped my bike obscured the "view" and tried to think of something else. 

 

I'm thinking it may have had something to do with vibrations from the train car. I know there wasn't anything remotely arousing on the train. I've read in the past that some teen girls enjoy horseback riding for some kind of sexual release. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

 

Looking back at the penetration exploration, I really don't know what twigged my interest. Maybe an attempt to mix things up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assemble
1 minute ago, Moophie said:

And as impatient as a fledgling novice, I see, baby bat.

 

 

Cute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moophie
Just now, Assemble said:

Cute.

Agreed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assemble
3 minutes ago, Moophie said:

Agreed!

Are you sure? :3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moophie
1 minute ago, will123 said:

Talking about uncontrolled, transit seems to be a bad spot for them. A few years ago I was taking a commuter train into the city to go cycling. I was wearing a jersey and cycling tights. Riding along I could feel "stirring" down below. There was a person sitting across from me (my bike in between). I watched them until they were distracted. I looked down. Holy shit! It wasn't difficult to see what was going on. I just looked away, hoped my bike obscured the "view" and tried to think of something else. 

 

I'm thinking it may have had something to do with vibrations from the train car. I know their wasn't anything remotely arousing on the train. I've read in the past that some teen girls enjoy horseback riding for some kind of sexual release. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

 

Looking back at the penetration exploration, I really don't know what twigged my interest. Maybe an attempt to mix things up?

Ha ha, yeah I can only imagine what it must be like to have to walk around with that. Not cause I think it's gross, but it's definitely looked down upon by... people. In general. Which makes me sad.

 

No idea about the horse riding thing, maybe they meant as a show of some kind of prowess. But I know ALL about vibrations. Like I said: trust me, there was no reason for it.

 

It's healthy to try new things. Besides, anal is a pretty darn good way for most men to get off. I mean... you know, from what I'm told. ;p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moophie
3 minutes ago, Assemble said:

Are you sure? :3

Always.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assemble
Just now, Moophie said:

Always.

Good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
will123
3 minutes ago, Moophie said:

Ha ha, yeah I can only imagine what it must be like to have to walk around with that. Not cause I think it's gross, but it's definitely looked down upon by... people. In general. Which makes me sad.

 

No idea about the horse riding thing, maybe they meant as a show of some kind of prowess. But I know ALL about vibrations. Like I said: trust me, there was no reason for it.

 

It's healthy to try new things. Besides, anal is a pretty darn good way for most men to get off. I mean... you know, from what I'm told. ;p

Fortunately I was sitting down not standing, yes that WOULD have been much worse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moophie
6 minutes ago, Assemble said:

Good.

Okay! (clap!) S'time for all de widdle baby batties to go to bed! 

 

And by by that I mean me, cause it's way past my beddy-bye time. Night!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Assemble
Just now, Moophie said:

Okay! (clap!) S'time for all de widdle baby batties to go to bed! 

 

And by by that I mean me, cause it's way past my beddy-bye time. Night!

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
will123
Just now, Moophie said:

Okay! (clap!) S'time for all de widdle baby batties to go to bed! 

 

And by by that I mean me, cause it's way past my beddy-bye time. Night!

'night Moophie Thanks for the comments and understanding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AVEN #1 fan

I don't rly know what's my problem, I have fantasies but I can't get them to my body, touching my genitals for me  isn't an pleasuring experience anyway, in the end I always have an "mental" orgasm rather than stimulating my body.

Sometimes I draw/browse erotic art, I don't know why it's pleasing even if I don't have sexual urges and attraction.

I find porno gross though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
will123
4 minutes ago, AVEN #1 fan said:

I don't rly know what's my problem, I have fantasies but I can't get them to my body, touching my genitals for me  isn't an pleasuring experience anyway, in the end I always have an "mental" orgasm rather than stimulating my body.

Have you tried any different methods? I myself have climaxed using three methods (including anal). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AVEN #1 fan
Just now, will123 said:

Have you tried any different methods? I myself have climaxed using three methods (including anal). 

I just can't, I'm NB/Trans and doing it just bring up bad feelings. "/

 

Im an artist and what i cant do with my undies i do with a pen, I usually draw til I reach an orgasm and I guess is the only way to turn me on.

I usually stay months without orgasming. I'm just a stone. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sindi
2 hours ago, will123 said:

I've read in the past that some teen girls enjoy horseback riding for some kind of sexual release. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Really? I love horseback riding, but not for that reason, and can't really imagine it working like that :wacko: and why only teens?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chair jockey

An asexual having a libido is pretty standard. Not all asexuals have libidos, but many do. And when you're not sexually attracted to anyone, seeking out a sexual partner doesn't make much sense, so you shut your libido up by taking care of things yourself. I don't know how well this works for sex-repulsed people or people who have an aversion to their physical genitals, but for a cis non-repulsed ace with a libido it's pretty natural to keep things simple and wank when you need to.

 

Masturbation hobbyism (which sounds like what you're describing) is not as common, but asexuals with high libidos do exist, and some become masturbation hobbyists. Nothing wrong with that, either. And nothing wrong with autosexuality, which is when something akin to sexual attraction is related to masturbation rather than partnered sex.

 

I've masturbated intermittently, but a spike in my libido must coincide with me consenting to masturbate and it being convenient to masturbate at that time, and those three criteria don't align all that often. If I get a libido spike and choose not to masturbate, there are ways to make the libido ebb without masturbation, so I use them. Similarly if it's not convenient to masturbate when my libido spikes. There's never a time when I choose to masturbate and my libido has not started things by spiking.

 

My fantasy is usually about my fictitious, future, female reincarnation. Some time ago I thought up concurrent reincarnation, which occurs when your soul goes back in time after you die and has another birth around the time of your own birth. It's total bullshit because I don't believe in reincarnation, but fantasies are by definition bullshit anyway, and they do no harm. She is typically around my age, has some facial resemblance to me, and has enough memory of her previous life (mine) that she understands me on a deeper level than a different person ever could. With us being the same person, we also share various psychological peculiarities. It's one of the stranger sexual fantasies I've ever heard of, but it works, and I haven't gotten tired of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moophie
7 hours ago, AVEN #1 fan said:

I don't rly know what's my problem, I have fantasies but I can't get them to my body, touching my genitals for me  isn't an pleasuring experience anyway, in the end I always have an "mental" orgasm rather than stimulating my body.

Sometimes I draw/browse erotic art, I don't know why it's pleasing even if I don't have sexual urges and attraction.

I find porno gross though.

I draw erotic art all the time! I'm trying to make a living out of it, actually. I'd love to see what you have if that would be cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nanogretchen4

Everything in the OP sounds totally normal and pretty average in my opinion. Every other day doesn't sound like an unusual frequency. It's more often than I masturbate, but I'm female and probably older than you. It's common to experiment with different fantasies and techniques. There are sex toys that are designed to make anal penetration more convenient if that interests you. Oh Joy Sex Toy is a website that has cheerful and informative cartoon reviews for a wide range of sex toys, as well as educational content.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
will123
8 hours ago, sindi said:

Really? I love horseback riding, but not for that reason, and can't really imagine it working like that :wacko: and why only teens?

Sindi, maybe it's an urban legend. I know two females that are horse enthusiasts. The topic has never come up in conversation and I know for sure I won't be bringing it up anytime soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
will123
8 hours ago, orange socks said:

An asexual having a libido is pretty standard. Not all asexuals have libidos, but many do. And when you're not sexually attracted to anyone, seeking out a sexual partner doesn't make much sense, so you shut your libido up by taking care of things yourself. I don't know how well this works for sex-repulsed people or people who have an aversion to their physical genitals, but for a cis non-repulsed ace with a libido it's pretty natural to keep things simple and wank when you need to.

 

Masturbation hobbyism (which sounds like what you're describing) is not as common, but asexuals with high libidos do exist, and some become masturbation hobbyists. Nothing wrong with that, either. And nothing wrong with autosexuality, which is when something akin to sexual attraction is related to masturbation rather than partnered sex.

 

I've masturbated intermittently, but a spike in my libido must coincide with me consenting to masturbate and it being convenient to masturbate at that time, and those three criteria don't align all that often. If I get a libido spike and choose not to masturbate, there are ways to make the libido ebb without masturbation, so I use them. Similarly if it's not convenient to masturbate when my libido spikes. There's never a time when I choose to masturbate and my libido has not started things by spiking.

 

My fantasy is usually about my fictitious, future, female reincarnation. Some time ago I thought up concurrent reincarnation, which occurs when your soul goes back in time after you die and has another birth around the time of your own birth. It's total bullshit because I don't believe in reincarnation, but fantasies are by definition bullshit anyway, and they do no harm. She is typically around my age, has some facial resemblance to me, and has enough memory of her previous life (mine) that she understands me on a deeper level than a different person ever could. With us being the same person, we also share various psychological peculiarities. It's one of the stranger sexual fantasies I've ever heard of, but it works, and I haven't gotten tired of it.

Thank you for the comments. Looks like I'll have some "research" to do ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now