rly long term binding

AVEN #1 fan

Anyone here plans to or bind for years or know any report of long term binding, I mean, binding for a significant amount of your life time?

Is there any consequences besides sagging?

Dodecahedron314

I've heard that it can damage your chest tissue in such a way that it might make top surgery more complicated, but I don't have any specifics on that and haven't looked into either long-term binding or the details of top surgery myself. It might be Googleable? 

7 minutes ago, Dodecahedron314 said:

I've heard that it can damage your chest tissue in such a way that it might make top surgery more complicated, but I don't have any specifics on that and haven't looked into either long-term binding or the details of top surgery myself. It might be Googleable? 

I can't find any Google pictures of 10+ years long binderers.

A lot of genderqueer people don't want top surgery, specially if they're genderfluid and happen to be forced to bind for the rest of their lives.

I only plan on binding for a few years, until I can afford top surgery. Though I enjoy having a flat chest binding is a hassle and not something I want to do for the rest of my life.

6 minutes ago, Nai said:

I only plan on binding for a few years, until I can afford top surgery. Though I enjoy having a flat chest binding is a hassle and not something I want to do for the rest of my life.

For me surgery is not rly an option, I enjoy having boobs, but well, I can't go to work "hyper-sexualized", people aren't nice to people with boobs+beard, so I'm forced to pretend I'm gender neutral (bc it's the closest to being androgynous I can be when I'm being professional). I feel dysphoria when being perceived as "butchy" but I feel discomfort when I'm all natural.

Archived