No sex with me but sex with her??

Katherinaa

Im 30 yrs old..i have been with a man for past 12 years..for the past 4 years my man has been living a double life...i found out he had another gf for past 4 yrs who he even has sex with and i found out hotel booking naked pics and sex tape even...for the past 4 years he stopped having sex with me..and everytime i try or i put on lingeries hed shout and fight with me and say that all i think about is sex?? And that there is more to life then sex...i felt rejected i now have lowself esteem and i wont lie im so frustrated of loving with no sex...when i found out about the cheating and the double life i did break up with him but he came back promised me the world and cried and what not and i believed him..only to find out that he lied...we have sonce been in a circle where he says he isnt with her anymore and after few days i find out crap after i dig and we fight and it finishes then he would come back again and so on...he was my first and my last i never had sex with anyone else nor been ina  relationship...I tried to google and find out why and what it is about me...and im just hear to ask for opinions or truths or something to help me understand what is it about me that is turning him soo off that he cant even kiss me yet he is having sex with her....

Im not even lying but i even went on about looking at her naked pictures to find out whats soo special but she is not even his style he was always into nice looking bodies and she is soo fat and im a petite with a nice body...i have small boobs but so does she..as of the looks she isnt even hood looking and thats whats making me feel like more shit..i have gone tru severe depression and meds and even at times i tried suicide but stopped myself...i just think i have hone mad..please if anyone can explain to me or advice me..ill highly appreciate it..and thanks in advance..im soo helpless

Anthracite_Impreza

Err, get rid of him.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

Hey. Please don't kill yourself over this dude. Please don't. Suicide is NEVER the answer.

Leave this guy alone. Apparently he is no good. Leave him and his side bitch be. There are other fishes in the sea.

Delete this guys phone number,block his phone number,unfriend him from Facebook or any other social media accounts you have.

Don't look up pics of the side bitch anymore. She is simply irrelevant to you.

I mean this is the nicest way possible:Get more professional help. This guy you were with isn't worth the stress.

Focus on you and getting better. Cut all ties with this dude. Leave him alone.  

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

@Assemble CBC is right. This thread is very serious. I'm not trying to be bossy, but let's be respectful to the OP.

@Katherinaa I am truly sorry. I got carried away.

There's nothing wrong with you, OP. He's a nutjob, end of. Some people are completely unable to appreciate what they have, and it makes me sad that you have to deal with this. I can relate to losing someone after such a long time. It sucks to no end and it makes you question everything you believed in in the meantime.

If you feel like you can't handle this alone, please seek out professional help. They can show you ways and give handy advice about how to cope with this situation. There are also various users on here who are open to PMing.

Please stay safe. I wish you all the best.

Okay first of all, the topic of the suicide jokes...done.  We are not talking about that anymore.

Ruru I'll edit that post out for you because I have super powers.

OP, I am so sorry to hear about your situation and so sorry about what has happened in this thread as well.  Nobody deserves what you went through and that sounds terrible.  I can promise you that after a while you will look back on this and say "he didn't deserve me".  I can promise you that because I've been in similar situations and it may take a long time, but it.  will. happen.

Topic cleaned with a friendly reminder to NOT derail this thread any further and to respect the OP's concerns 

Topic's like suicide or any other serious issues should NOT be joked with so let's be careful when responding to this discussion.Please stay on topic and do NOT go off topic again.

Failure to adhere will result into either this topic being locked or possible disciplinary action decided on by the admod team.

Jayce, Asexual Relationships moderator.

even tho i'm much younger, i can tell you that you should get him outta your life  (if it was me i'd even take revenge).

a man like that doesn't deserve your love and loyalty. 

good luck and stay strong. 

On 1/17/2017 at 1:22 AM, Annie9 said:

even tho i'm much younger, i can tell you that you should get him outta your life  (if it was me i'd even take revenge).

a man like that doesn't deserve your love and loyalty. 

good luck and stay strong. 

I agree except for the revenge part

Squirrel Combat

Yeah, I've seen those toxic types before. Purge him from your life.

Archived