Stuff couples spat about

straightouttamordor

straightouttamordor

Should the toilet paper come off the spool over or under ? Trivial I know but it matters to some. Any other good ideas to fight over feel free to put it out there.

Siimo van der fietspad

Skimmed, Semi-skimmed or full cream milk

43 minutes ago, prib23 said:

Should the toilet paper come off the spool over or under ? Trivial I know but it matters to some. Any other good ideas to fight over feel free to put it out there.

Over x 2 - in that the correct answer is "over" and so is the relationship if I'm dating someone who disagrees :P

straightouttamordor

I want a divorce Snow Cone !

straightouttamordor

Who's going to wash the dishes. I do it but I don't sing Mary Poppins songs as I scrub.

nanogretchen4

Grabbing the remote control and changing the channel to avoid commercials, then not changing back in time so we miss part of the show.

5 minutes ago, nanogretchen4 said:

Grabbing the remote control and changing the channel to avoid commercials, then not changing back in time so we miss part of the show.

That drives me nuts.

Skipping the "sappy" parts of shows (in other words, all character development), when one person doesn't like anything but the action scenes and the other person wants to see the whole show.

Hogging the bedsheets. Or the ace version, hogging that oh-so-comfortable throw blanket on the couch.

9 minutes ago, Snow Cone said:

Loudly slurping from a spoon.

:evil::angry::twisted:

Rearranging furniture, yes/no (hint: the answer is NO :D)

Wall colour. Where to hang a painting. Pretty much any interior decorating decision.

Honestly, though I have no experience with relationships, I imagine it's the little things that'll drive either person crazy.

As for examples:

1. How to cook your steaks (medium rare or we duel to the death).

2. How long should showers last.

3. Who gets the last piece of cake; or, who gets the bigger slice (pistols at hiiiiighhh noooonnn).

4. Who gets the fluffy pillow.

5. Hogging the covers (already mentioned but it's still super relevant).

6. Which starter to pick in the new Pokémon games. 

7 minutes ago, Laplace said:

6. Which starter to pick in the new Pokémon games. 

This. 100%. (Well... I would if I was in a relationship :lol:)

Whose turn is it to throw out the trash? Why didn't you remove your hair from the shower drain? Why are you paying more attention to your video games than to me? 

Squeezing toothpaste from the middle or end.

The roll shouldn't hang on the wall at all, I prefer it to sit on a table or shelf of some sort, so that I can take as much toilet paper as I want without it making the annoying rolling sound that informs everyone that I'm about to use ALL of the toilet paper!

EDIT: oops, I didn't read the OP too carefully and got the question all wrong :wacko: But well, I guess a "good" topic for a fight would be, whether someone in the relationship uses too much TP (which would be me. But I hate to feel semi-dirty down there!)

The "toilet roll" issue reminded me: whether the toilet seat lid should be down or up most of the time :lol:  (hint: up.)

And this: ;) 

On 1/13/2017 at 8:11 AM, borkfork said:

Squeezing toothpaste from the middle or end.

(These are *real* spats I've had in my relationships... Is it any wonder I'm quite anti-coupling these days?! :lol:

pfff. The only thing i used to argue with my ex about were his toy trucks. No really, I had to spend hours watching him play with his selfbuild toy trucks. Come on! I was crying inside about my videogames......

Archived