Sexuality question for a complex gender identity.

PuzzledLC

EDIT: Just realized I may or may not have posted this in the wrong topic. If so, my dearest apologies!

It's been a while since I've been on here, but I feel this a much more appropriate and supportive community to come to with my question than Quora. 

I identify as a circumstantial bigenderfluid (switching between male, fem, and both that's triggered by certain circumstances), and am usually on the female side. Regardless of which I am at the time, I'm 'bisexual,' but have a much higher preference for men. Especially so when I'm on the male side. I'm wondering if there'd be some sort of term to describe it. Would it still be bisexual? Circumstantially homosexual? Not really a sexuality? I'm mostly looking for a term for the sake of explanatory convenience and simplicity, and a general want to know. I already know how I feel, so I'm not concerned about finding a label to place myself under. 

Thank you to those concerned.

-LC

I guess there's no difference, unless you identified as fluidsexual and that's under the bi umbrella. You can use bisexual with fluid preferences, anyway.

I guess you're more likely trigenderfluid  ( I counted 3 gender identities).

1 hour ago, AVEN #1 fan said:

I guess you're more likely trigenderfluid  ( I counted 3 gender identities).

If you look at it that way I suppose it is trigenderfluid. Though, I don't usually find myself on the bigender (both) side very often. I guess I just use bigenderfluid because one of my identities ends up in the name anyway. (bigenderfluid)

I thank you for your helpful suggestions. ^^

The herms heteroflexible and homoflexible can be used for people who have a strong preference for one gender but experience some attraction to the other gender as well. So for example Homer Simpson is mostly into women, but has been attracted to Flanders and occasionally other men, so he'd be heteroflexible.

There's also plenty of bisexual people who report having a preference, but not as strong as homoflexible/heteroflexible people do. For example if you look at the comments for this video, you'll some bi people describing themselves as 70% gay, 87% gay, 69% gay, etc.

For a genderfluid or nonbinary person, terms like homo or hetero can get a bit confusing, though, because they imply your gender as well as the gender you're attracted to. Some nonbinary people feel comfortable simply using their birth gender or which gender they feel 'closer' to for that, especially if they identified their primary attractions before they identified their gender. Others use the terms androsexual (attracted to men) or gynosexual (attracted to women) or various terms that mean the same thing as those terms.

I haven't heard this before, but in theory you could also describe yourself as androflexible or gynoflexible, as an equivalent to heteroflexible or homoflexible without implying your own gender.

Archived