Thread of Curses

Grumpy Alien

RhuinHruda

Works for me.

TPBM is cursed to a life of infamy for appearing on an episode of Cops.

Hell, thrown me into that wardrobe! I'll kill the witch, save the lion, and have the beavers build me a bitchin' abode, where me and Mr. Tumnus will get down to some serious tea time and conversation :D 

note: Damnit! too late with response...and no clue as to the cops thing. But the curse below stands :P 

To the person below me, I cast this curse: may your next neighbors be Beavis and Butthead personified...but only for six months at the most. I'm not completely heartless, you know.

Oh riiiiiggghhhttt.... you're basically saying you're only a part-time heartless bugger, huh? :P

I curse the person below me to be hunted down for the rest of thier life by an army of sentiant mutant baked beans!

Oh, Glyn...you stinker! :P 

To the person below I cast this curse: that you run ever at my backside, with a flamethrower positioned a few feet past my arse, and pointed directly at those sentient mutant baked beans that Glyn accursed me with :twisted:

To the person below me, I offer them an infinite supply of fireproof clothing - you're gonna need it if you're chasing Zebdakus' butt with a flame thrower...

photo20050216100912.jpg

On 5/10/2017 at 0:58 PM, Glyn said:

To the person below me, I offer them an infinite supply of fireproof clothing - you're gonna need it if you're chasing Zebdakus' butt with a flame thrower...

photo20050216100912.jpg

Dammit, Glyn I think you just cursed me to die by laughter! :D

To the person below me I cast this curse: may you feel compelled to roast some marshmallows every time you see some idiot shooting fart fireballs.

<No longer active>

im gonna eat so many XD

i curse the person below me to PAY  for the marshmallows

RhuinHruda

Umm...huh?

TPBM is cursed to listen to Aceade's incredibly long, detailed, and complicated explanation of what the above curse means.

Archived