Thread of Curses

Grumpy Alien

Curse the person below with a wicked spell.

I curse the person below to have slightly asymmetrical ears!

Cereal Tendencies

I curse the person below with an insatiable craving for Doritos :P

I make a curse, of something that is the worst
Forever first, all will be in thirst

Tick tock, solid stone that is a rock
The time on the round round clock
Will sound like two stones banging like rocks

Echoing in the mind, you will never find
Lost in the idea of time, you will never be mine
So walk in reverse, take it back; in the best of
A rhyme to bring about

Malachiji-koulinina

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

y̛̐̃̈ͥ̐ͨ̏ͬ͌͂͛ͥ͊͛҉́͏͇̪̪̹̠͔̥͟ͅǫ͓̮͖̬̳͈̙̪̦̣̖͔̲̟̗̫͈͔̘͋̿͊̓̋̈ͧ̈́͒ͧ͒͋̄͟ự̸̴̝̮͔̭̞̤̯̳̙͌̌̈́̊̅ͩͣͬ̂ͨ͟ ̷ͥ̀͌ͩ͗ͯ͊ͬ̐ͨ̐̌̂̊̏͊ͧ̀̚̚͏͇̲̟̺̻͞w̡͖̳̬͖̼̺̟̣̝͕̱͚̤̓́͌̊̿̀̎̅̃̑̿ͦͩͮͭ̃̕͘͟͟i̶̡͍͉̪̬̗̞̥̠̼͑̿̾̂̎ͫ̋͐ͨ̌̈͠͝ͅl̪̤̞͇̤̤̖͍̲͉̠̆ͬ͒͜ͅͅl̩͓̳̝̫̇̎̀̍ͧ̈́ͫ̇ͦ̉̇́̒́͡ ̧ͬ̈̋̔̂̋̈̋͡҉̴̡̼̤͍̺͙̼̝̺̯̰n̸̼̱̯̖͚͕̙̣̬̯̮̗̬̭̝͈̊͗̐̊̒̔̂ͭͥ͌̏̈ͬ̿͌ͬ̇ͧ̐ȩ͓͉͕͈̙̞̳͓̠͎̲̞͙̖̯͈̤̳̗́̑̆̿̑ͯ̿̆͊͂ͦ̾̓̎̕͟͡v̴̶̨̛̺̰͍̺̟̪̼̙̀ͫ͆͋ͥ̅̄͑ͫ͌͒̓ͪ̓ͨ̈̐ͥ̋͞ē̬̦͈̞͉̰̞̙̳̩̪ͫ̂ͩͫ̽͋̐̂̈́ͭ͐ͯ̄̌̄̈́ͦ͡r̶̛̭̫͓̼̗̻̳̪͙͇͖̠͙̗̤͖ͨͦͥͨ̓́͠ͅ
̸̢̳̠̯̱͕͙͕̘͇̗̻̞̞̪̺ͣ̆̀̾ͪ̈́̉ͨ̚̕ͅḱ̦͖̖̞͇̤̗̝̭͕̙̙̰͎ͯ̇̂ͨͣ̌̀̇ͤ̔ͬ͛͑̀͜n̵̷̲̜̪͕̖̥̣͚̪̥̗̩͎̰̩̂͊̈̇̾ͫ̅͛̀͢͝o͑ͨ̒̃̾̔͛͊͌̿̾̆̾ͫ̊̎͠҉͢͏͓̲͔̬̠w͌ͦ̔͛̑̒̒̉ͥ͠͏͓̞̞͎̱͍̠͍͓͈̼̼ ̸̤̗̪̱̺̥͇̗͎̝̳̘̀ͧ̆̅̎͋ͪͥ͘͠ͅţ̴̤͚̺̫̟̤̗̪̥̞͕͎̯̲̜̳̑̀̏ͮ̊̀ͩ̎̓̆ͮ̈́̓̀h̠͇̘͖̺͖̄̋͌ͧ̈́̒ͫͮͤ͜͠ͅe͛̌̒ͭͭͭ͑̎̑̈̽ͣͯ̾͞͠͏̛̙̫͎̫̣̤̼̤͍̹ ̵̶̵̠̻̭͕͙͚̮͔̘͖̖ͪ̉̉ͧ̆̒͋̎ͯ́̇ͨ͠͞c̩̪͉̹̰͚̩̘̳̠̈́ͩͦ̋̕͜͜ͅů͉̱̻̰̯̳͗ͤ̈̾̀̾͌͆ͩ̃̕͠͠r̢̨̛̩̙͖̼͎̥̦̦̪͕̯̙̖͕͇̓ͣ͗̊͌̀͡s̡̛̙̦͍̯̺̬̲̮͎͉̪̋͌̿̽̑̃̇ͬͤͤ̃͟͝ͅeͮ̌̓ͩ̀ͫͧ͊͂͌͑̇̋ͭ̆҉̶̢̟̫͔͖̭̺

I curse the person below me to always correct grammar mistakes, theirs or others', regardless of how obnoxious it may become.

I curse the person below me with computers that fail at inopportune moments.

*reboots* *discovers virus* :angry:

TPBM is cursed with the worst local dialect available in their language.

m͉̳y̥͖͚̱ͅ ͐d̖̩̖̓ͪ͊͞i̮͕̮̽ͦ̒ͣͭ̿ͮa̻͒̈́͋ļ̮̥ͣ̑͊ͅͅe̜̹̹ͤ̄͒͌̓c̜̺̰ͣ̓̇͜t̷̲͚̩͐ͨͤ͛͌ͅ i̳̟͍̥͆s͙̫̜͍̽ͧͦ́͂ͦ ̝͎̹̺̭̟̰͡ñ͆̿̔̋͢o͂̋҉͇̦t͈̃̆h͔̹͓̫ͨ̇͌͗̉̃̕ì̡͉̥ͫ̌ṉ͉̺̞̳̘͑̏́g̻̘͈̺͚̯̐̓͗̚ ͈̤̣ͣͩͤͪ̈̉͆f̨̻͉͍̳̮̹̬o̻̙̳̥͞r̊ ͉̣̼̞͔ͫ̎̈́͊ŷ̶͓̗̬͈̭̜̈́͊̽ͅo̹̣̺̽̋͒̃̈ǘ̶̘̬̘ͥ̋ ́t͓̞̝ͤ͑̅̚o̝͒̃͗͝ ̉̓̚͏̭̣͈̠̯̻̺q̢͌ͦ͛ṷ͓̫͕̣͉͖é̖̪̟̻̬͌ͮ̋̔̾ṡ̬͕̌̉̂ͮ͐̓t̟̺̩̀ͫͯ͛ͦ̔̓ͅi̦̫̘̪͎͎̫̓͑̅͊͋͝o̼n̟͚̗̲̦̍̔ͯ͑͊̾͢.̉̂̊̎͡
͈͈ͭ̊̍̎
̵͎͕̳̗
͕̳̗̳̞̭͐̾̔̔ͫ̄͂͢i͖̰̭ͣ̀ͅ ͞c͙̻͂͋̓ͯ͜ü̾̇r͎̦̻̽s̽ͨͧ͂̓͋ë̛͖̟̳̜̗͇̮̽̈́̃ͯͥ ̭̗̦̞̮̙͛t̸̬͗͌ͧͥͮ̚ḧ̴́e̥̲͂ͩ̇ͦ͗ ̶̞̯̩̺̗̟̱ͭͣͤ͂p̻͇̯̙̫ͣͯ̋͗̄ͣ́e̦̭̞̼̮̫ͤr͎͎̰͎̒͜s҉o̩̳̫̣͇͊̽̌n̥̮̮̟̥̬͈̔ͩ̏ͣͥ̿̚͘ ͖̻͙͉̰̩be̞̖l̼̋ͯ̓ͬ͂́̈́o͌͋̅ͯ̊̑̅̀w͙̥͇͖͒ ͔̝̖̭͉̿͌͋̇̎̀m͔̠̙̫̙̥̤ͯ̒͒ͣͣ͝e̴̞̳ͥ̈̿̇͆̚ ̳͇͕̆͛̊ͣw̨̙̩̱̾͑ͭi̴̟̣ͥͮ͑t̨̻̰̺̩̥̣̑̃h̸̭͊ ͍̏e̱̤̥͉̘̜̟̓ͨ͛͛ͤ̍̾́n̤̻͉͒̍͊̊́̚c̦͓̜͕̊ͩ̅ṙ͖̠̠̞͛̽̓y̜̅̔̇̍ͪp̻̫̲̣ͫ͑̔͢t̼̹̫̱̲͈̀̓ͅi̯͎̪̗̭̝ͯ̿͆o͍̲͔̱n̬̲̖̠̬̏ͬ̓̍ͫ̊͘s͙͈͕̯̖̊ͣͧ͊̿̈́̚͘.̣̟͖̱̬̝͒ͧ

I curse the person below me to only speak in iambic pentameter and in rhyme

• 2 months later...
Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

On 1/12/2017 at 3:50 PM, Vicky Angel said:

I curse the person below me to only speak in iambic pentameter and in rhyme

Thank god this wasn't me, I would be sad

This is a curse of terrible renown!

Speaking in such a way should drive me mad!

From morning until night my face would frown.

In this modern world speech flows so fast,

There is no time for languid loops of verse.
People would be grumpy ere the end was reached at last

Of every sentence spoken beneath this curse.

As it is, my curse is vile enough:

Never more to worship after cats.

How can I resist their cuteness and their fluff?

Trust me this is not the ending of our spat!

I shall lay a curse on all who post below

Their car shall take twelve tries ere it will go!

chelseagirl84

I curse the person below me with constant bad traffic.

^^now I know who to blame 

I curse the person below with a bindweed infestation in their garden 

I curse the next poster's head with...BIGNESS!

ActivateBigHeadsMode(nextPoster);

Image result for red queen alice

Suddenly feel the need to yell, "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!"

I place the curse of an unfulfilled food craving on the person below me! MWAHAHA!

Clawed Butterfly

I curse the one below me with a spider crawling out of their hair products!

Noooo!!! Why, what did I ever do to you to do deserve this?! Now the hair spray I just bought today has spiders crawling out of it! :blink: 

May the person below me be cursed with a large, painful zit on the exact center of their back, right where they can never reach without help. 

May the person below me be cursed to be the eternal enemy of the Deadly Badger People of South Basingstoke!

• 3 weeks later...

Dang son.

I curse the person below to constantly feel like they have to fart but never be able to get it out.

Damn. That seems a little harsh, no?

Anyway. May the person below me be cursed with a bean stalk growing right out of the top of their head. 

Crunchy.

I curse the person below to always ask people if they're sweating a lot, even though they don't sweat at all and people think it's weird.

As I live in Tucson, AZ, I already live that curse every f*ing summer! Both in asking, and being asked.

To the person below me I cast this curse: may your next three dreams be of you, giving a high school summer book report, in nothing but a strategically-placed red clown nose...in front of a classroom full of "Insane Clown Pose" T-shirt wearing Jugalos :twisted:

RhuinHruda

I rock at book reports, so mine will be so captivating, no one will even notice what I'm not wearing.

I curse TPBM to always be a season behind on their favorite television show and unable to avoid spoilers.

1 minute ago, RhuinHruda said:

I curse TPBM to always be a season behind on their favorite television show and unable to avoid spoilers.

That's not much of a curse for me.  When I was a teenager, I had to rely on BBC2 when I wanted to watch Star Trek:  The Next Generation.  The BBC were, at the time, at least 18 months to 2 years behind America when it came down to airing Star Trek:  The Next Generation.

But I've always taken great pride in being a Star Trek fan, so I'd always read a little into the synopsis of any new episodes, just so that I won't get caught out when someone discussed it with me at school!

So when I say "I was a geek before it was even cool!", I REALLY mean it! :D

I curse the person below me to have an incredibly hairy back and not have a lawn mower to help cut the back hair! :P

RhuinHruda

What is your obsession with my body hair?!?

TPBM is cursed to only be able to find employment as a back and body shaver.

The person below me is cursed to be the subject of a never-ending series of attempts to deport them back to Narnia!

Archived