Pieces of Ace!

nataschajuszczak17

nataschajuszczak17

So i discovered this website called Pieces of Ace that was started up by 4 people called Robin, Thom, Steve and Helen, they met through here! AVEN! They created the website to raise awareness of asexuality! Which is really cool! They have podcasts, interviews with radio stations and more! :cake:

That's interesting; and I wanted to take part in that survey they have on their site, but alas, I don't have any fetishes or kinks :D (At least that I'm aware of...)

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
12 minutes ago, Florenna said:

That's interesting; and I wanted to take part in that survey they have on their site, but alas, I don't have any fetishes or kinks :D (At least that I'm aware of...)

Same here :3

21 minutes ago, Florenna said:

You can still take part. I did, and I don't have any fetishes either ;)

We sometimes announce the episodes here. : ) I can't seem to find the others, but here's an example: http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/144676-pieces-of-ace-episode-59/ It's definitely awesome!

On a modly note, I'm moving this thread from Welcome Lounge to World Watch.

-kelico, Welcome Lounge Moderator

AHAHA this is so cool! Hey, Thanks for liking us :) I'm the Social Media representative for Pieces of Ace.

We air every Sunday at 7:30 GMT and we have a Splatroom for the podcasts. Hope to see you there soon :cake:

scarletlatitude

@cavyX if you have any new ones you can link them in World Watch too if you like. :) 

Archived