Sexual boyfriend embarassed by me

JessicaFaye

6 hours ago, Tracy1 said:

1. I understand the stated role by sexuals that sex plays in the life of a sexual.  I understand that they feel sex is important.  Do sexuals understand that sex is NOT important to an asexual. 

2. From my perspective it appears that you have a lot of hostility toward asexuals.  You do realize you are on a forum that bills itself as asexuality.org.  This is suppose to be a safe place for asexuals to post their feelings.  Yet when I do, a sexual starts screaming that I am hostile. 

1. I think everyone understands that asexuals don't want sex. Nothing in this thread suggests otherwise. This thread isn't even about that, yet you decided to make numerous erroneous and senseless statements, like, if I tell my friends my partner is asexual, what I'm probably secretly communicating is that my testicles have been crushed by my underwear. That is just... rude, hostile, and bizarre. 

2. Please, quote the post in this thread that you find hostile to asexuals. I'd love to see it, because I only made two posts and neither were. You completely ignored my first post, in which I describe my relationship with my asexual partner. I know from experience that telling your friends that your partner is asexual will lead to endless badgering to break up with them. It's really not worth talking about it because it overtakes their view of the relationship. It's vexxing as hell. 

TMI and foul, french language:

I am on this site to get things of my chest and to learn/comprehend about asexual relationships. Mostly because I am in a relationship and the sex-difference makes (it) fuckin difficult, and I really want it to work. 

19 hours ago, Skullery Maid said:

1. I think everyone understands that asexuals don't want sex. Nothing in this thread suggests otherwise. This thread isn't even about that, yet you decided to make numerous erroneous and senseless statements, like, if I tell my friends my partner is asexual, what I'm probably secretly communicating is that my testicles have been crushed by my underwear. That is just... rude, hostile, and bizarre. 

2. Please, quote the post in this thread that you find hostile to asexuals. I'd love to see it, because I only made two posts and neither were. You completely ignored my first post, in which I describe my relationship with my asexual partner. I know from experience that telling your friends that your partner is asexual will lead to endless badgering to break up with them. It's really not worth talking about it because it overtakes their view of the rSkelationship. It's vexxing as hell. 

skullery maid:

You are taking sentences out of context which by any basic journalistic standard is unethical and changes the meaning and can be confusing and misleading to other people reading your post.

If you do not agree with my posts. Do not read them.

Yes. I have ignored many of your posts because they often go off topic to the thread.  I have read some of your posts berating me, but not all.  

This post you have written above sounds hostile.  What do you think?  It's certainly not a friendly post.  Even the tag line under your screen name which states. "the rude one"  puts me off.  Sorry.  I am not looking engage with people who tag themselves as rude.

There is no rule that states that I must reply to anyone.  I am choosing not to answer your questions because.......I simply do not WANT to.

On 14/01/2017 at 6:54 PM, Tracy1 said:

If you do not agree with my posts. Do not read them.

How is it possible to agree or disagree with a post until they have been read?

On 1/19/2017 at 2:12 PM, James121 said:

How is it possible to agree or disagree with a post until they have been read?

James:

It's really quite simple.  If I read a few posts and do not like the tone of them, I stop reading future posts. 

Isn't that kind of obvious?  There is also a block feature, if you think someone is rude or you do not like the way they address you.

The block feature is typically used after someone is rude or obnoxious or simply annoying in response to your posts.  Than you block them.

Guest Jetsun Milarepa

People never used to say anything about their sex lives anyway, so you're not obliged to say anything if you don't want to. If its a kind, loving relationship that you're happy with, then fine, but if your other half becomes unhappy with your orientation and blames you , it's another story. I haven't read through every posting, so I'm guessing that you are happy enough together, so it's all good. Maybe he'll want to express his sexuality outside your relationship though, so how would you feel about that?

Archived