Interview the person below you

1. Fantasy. It's a nice escape from the crap I usually deal with. I can imagine things how I want rather than how they are. 

2. One time while at the station for the Metrolink (St. Louis area's light rail system) A guy was asking for loose change so he could get a ticket. I didn't have any cash on me but I bought him a 2 hour pass (that way it worked for both the train and the public buses) with my debit card. 

3. Why if my Spotify playlist has over 100 songs on it while does shuffle only keep playing the same 5

1.What is your favorite thing to do to just kick back and relax?

2. What is your favorite game? (video game, board game, card card, dice game, etc. all count)

3. If you had a theme song what would it be?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2023 at 6:54 AM, blunose2772 said:

1.What is your favorite thing to do to just kick back and relax?

2. What is your favorite game? (video game, board game, card card, dice game, etc. all count)

3. If you had a theme song what would it be?

1. Read a good book whilst sitting in the Sun (or cuddled up under a blanket depending on the weather).

2. Mastermind (board game) and badminton (outdoor game)

3. Demons by Imagine Dragons / Soft Universe by AURORA

Questions:-

1.  Describe a dream that left you in a mixture of longing and sadness when you realized it could never occur in real life.

2.  Is life merely a phase, a portion of an infinitely long journey or is it the whole deal in itself with nothing awaiting either before or beyond it? Why do you think so?

3.  Share a quote that is so profound, it reduced you to tears when you first read it. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Wow, some tough questions here!

1. Many of the dreams where I actually get back something I lost (That happens way too often), or when I am friends with a fictional character. Once too when my friends from different countries met and got along with one another!

2. It can be interpreted any way. I myself, have been questioning so cannot give a proper answer.

3. Sadly I can't remember any powerful quotes like that, but here is Mewtwo's famous one from the first Pokémon movie:

Spoiler

https://wallpapercave.com/wp/wp2152731.jpg

--

1. About what thing do you wish to be more knowledgeable?

2. What nature scenery do you think it is the most beautiful?

3. Do you have a favourite form of art?

• Like 2
blunose2772

1. Drawing so I wouldn't just looking through stock photos hoping for a pose that fits what I have in mind.

2. The Grand Canyon. My family moved from Illinois to Las Vegas just to move back 2 weeks later (long story but TLDR: My dad's mid life crisis) I could have stood there taking it in all day.

3. Always been a big fan of live theater. In movies or TV you flub a line or trip entering a scene they just do another take. Live theater you have to be spot on every time. 

1. What is your favorite natural scenery?

2. What is your favorite piece of manmade scenery?

3. Where was the last place you went on vacation/holiday?

• Like 2
KuraTheChibiSleepingBeauty

1) I am very fond of looking at beaches with clear water, and forests with trees in interesting shapes. 

2) Do the pyramids count? Or maybe the cherry blossom parks in Japan? 

3) Oh, wow, it's been so long, I'm not even sure. Probably the last stay [whenever that was] at the 'rent-a-cabin' camp that me and my family used to go to every summer, before it closed down. 

1) What're your favourite manga or graphic novels?

2) What video games do you re-play that you would consider 'comfort' video games [or, if you don't play video games, same question but with movies/shows]? 

3) What's the most life-changing book you've ever read? 

• Like 2

1. The Aomanju Forest by Iwaoka Hisae.

2. Well, that's a hard one for me, as I don't re-play games nor really watch movies and shows in general let alone re-watch, nor do I do with books... once is good for me xD but... well, I guess I have seen some of the Studio Ghibli films multiple times, so maybe those would be the best answers for me? In particular Nausicaä if only one, though I'd honestly be up to rewatching any of them. If I would replay a game though... I guess maybe Pokémon White/White 2, to finally play them as a girl? Or the original Layton trilogy, as that I believe was the first time I cried while playing a game.

3. Whoah. That is such a good question... I'm not quite sure how to answer, honestly, but... maybe I could say Pratchett's The Colour of Magic, because then I proceeded to read all of the Discworld books in order, and they became such a huge part of my life? Or, maybe I should say The Redemption of Althalus by the Eddings, as that was my introduction to fantasy, which really was what eventually lead me to Pratchett. So those have been life-changing in that manner. For most touching on a deep level, probably The Setting Sun by Dazai Osamu; possibly though some of Franz Kafka's diaries. Or perhaps How Not to Die by Dr Michael Greger, though, by the time I read it I already was WFPB vegan so it was more like other things before that had already changed my life in that direction.

1. From which direction do you peel a banana?

2. Do you eat the skin of kiwis?

3. Have you tried eating frozen grapes (ie grapes, that have been frozen, while they are frozen)?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

1. I don't. I hate bananas and have refused to eat them since I could talk

2. No 

3. Yeah I have. I like them better non frozen but they werent bad frozen either. 

1. What's your silliest/most annoying recurring nightmare

2. What's a dream you have for the future

3. How long do you think it will be until we have flying cars

1) I don't have recurring nightmares, thankfully, but I remember one from many years ago that involved a bright red 4-ish inch tall mutant lemur thing that kept biting some random guy. 

2) Actually two dreams. I want to find a place to live that's just for me, one other person, and the cats. I also want to find a way to share my stories with the world. 

3) Hmm...given the increasing mass acceleration of technology, I predict either before or during the 2050's. 

1) What was your favourite children's book [illustrated or chapter] that you loved growing up?

2) If you were offered the choice between a cauldron that can produce a limitless amount of any kind of food, or a literal mobile house that you can just fold into a small item at will so you can just move wherever you wanted, which would you choose?

3) What's one book that you really like but can only recommend it to certain people [because of subject matter or complicated themes]? 

• 8 months later...

1. I don't think I can remember and select one, sorry...

2. I think the mobile house, if I am able to carry a lot of stuff inside.

3. There was one that I had to read in school, sadly I don't remember the title, that was kind of an  autobiography of a Holocaust survivor, which is a very complicated theme.

--

1. What extra body parts would you like to have added to your body, if it could be easily done?

2. Do you have a particular kind of weather you like best?

3. Is there any particular smell that brings you good sensations / memories?

1. Extra hands to help me do things

2. Sunny but not hot

3. there was a certain type of balloon called the South American. The smell of the latex brought back great memories with friends.

1. where was the last place you went on vacation?

2. what is your favorite type of cake?

3. what is your favorite type of cookie?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

1) I went to visit the Tyrrell Museum, and went camping in the mountains, in Alberta, way back in 2014. One of the only vacations I've ever been on [unless the usual 'rent a cabin/cottage' type places count]. 

2) Chocolate!

3) Chocolate-chip!

1) If you could wish one unwritten book into existence, what would it be? 

2) What's the strangest thing that happened that you can't quite explain [can be paranormal/supernatural, or just odd coincidences]? 

3) If you ended up in a fantasy world but maintained full knowledge of how stories work, what unexpected things would you do to break the narrative? 

• Like 1
Squirrel Combat

1. It would be neat to read a narrative non-fiction on the Crisis of the 3rd Century in Ancient Rome.

2. How I had the foresight to end up in New Zealand when Covid turned the world upside down.

3. Buy everyone second-hand Porches.

1. If trees could talk, what would you ask them?

2. Rain is clear, but snow is white. Why?

3. What is your favorite memory from your school years?

• Like 1

1) What can we do to break down the insidious systems in place that are, if not the source of all the current problems, a root cause [haha], and how do we heal the Earth, permanently to create a prosperous and pleasant planet for everyone [woo, alliteration]?  

2) Something something meteorology? 

3) Hmmmmm.....that's a very difficult question. I have very few happy memories from that time. Let's see.....oh, the day I invited my friend to my house after school. My mum made grilled cheese for us, and we ate cookies, and watched movies, and played video games, and I was ecstatic to finally have a friend I could do that with. It didn't last, but it's still stands out from all the other stuff going on at the time.

1) What's your 'one in a million chance' story?

2) What's your least favourite book by your favourite author, and why?

3) If you found buried treasure in your backyard, what would you do? 

• Like 1
KVA1983

1) Oof...I survived the impossible I'll leave it at that :)

2) Stephen King - Pet Semetary (Love Stephen King but his endings aren't fantastic) In my opinion.

3) Have it validated and give it to those less fortunate.

1) What is your ultimate dream job?

2) What sort of food combination do you like that others might think is strange?

3) If you could live your life in any genre of movie, what genre would it be? And why?

Yui-Drakon

1. Likely a real-life ninja, or a teacher of very uncommon languages, or something that would allow me to wear a cool costume ♪

2. I know I have many of those, but currently the one I can think of is adding grated cheese to bread and butter.

3. Is Fantasy an accepted genre? I enjoy fantasy worlds and mystical creatures, so it would probably be something like that.

--

1. If you could communicate with one non-human species, which one would you choose?

2. If you could travel to any real place, what would be your destination?

3. If you could travel to any fictional place, what would be your destination?