Moving in together

Tarfeather

Well, it's taken quite a while, but we're now at a point in our relationship where my asexual partner actually wants to move in together. This is a big deal because for her having her space used to be very important, and her OCD doesn't make things easier.

There are of course practical / financial reasons for this, but the main reason is that we enjoy spending time together a lot, and that we both feel lonely when having to go back to our homes by ourselves in the evening. It'll also allow me to move closer into the city, which will make doings things together a lot easier.

Only, I wonder about the road ahead of me. It seems we're committing more and more to being each other's life partners. I've wondered, lately, about the possibility of breaking up, but I've concluded that it wouldn't lead me anywhere, because whether friendship or relationship, my loyalty to my partner would be equally strong, and I just don't see any woman who expects a monogamous relationship to be able to deal with another woman being equally important to me, even if just as a friendship.

So at this point, it seems C. will be my life partner, and any other relationship will have to be of the polyamorous nature. Which might mean I'll remain a virgin for good. Meh.

ItWasNiceKnowingYou

YAY LIFE LONG VIRGINS & LOVE & MOVING & GROWING *I'm sleep deprived so please excuse my incoherent cap typing*

But congrats Tarfeather. Glad you're both doing what makes you guys happy :)

Good luck Tar and I hope both of you will make it worth it and work.

2 hours ago, SimplyAce said:

YAY LIFE LONG VIRGINS

:rolleyes: Oh, AVEN.. You are such lovely people here. ^_^

ItWasNiceKnowingYou
33 minutes ago, Tarfeather said:

:rolleyes: Oh, AVEN.. You are such lovely people here. ^_^

of course that part was a personal choice of mine

But yes Avenites are wonderful

Archived