Nonsexual cuddling videos and thoughts - YouTube

Ix Phoen

For those of us who get sick of sexuality invading everything, but love the idea of skinship as part of social interaction.

Check out this YouTube channel.--> Cuddles

This is a new concept, started by a close friend of mine. He'd love suggestions and even eager participants if you happen to be in the LA area. 

He's one of the best cuddlers on the planet IMO, and I can testify to the fact that he's very good at keeping touch playful and respectful. He's one of the few people I trust with my body without hesitation, because he always respected my space and needs (more than I used to respect myself) and taught me how to respect myself, too. I learned how to trust men again because of him.

So, please give feedback or watch and like his videos if the concept interests you. I'd love to see more of this type of thing, myself, and your support will make that possible. 

butterflydreams

Huh...this is very interesting.

I really, really, really hope that they're able to keep sexuality out of it. I'm sure that's what they want, but you know how people on the internet are.

I kind of wish I was in LA actually. I'd definitely be down for participating. There are...eh...similarish, kinda...things here, but they're pretty sexual in nature from what I understand. This is actually exactly the thing I was hoping existed though.

Thanks for sharing!

Archived