when an asexual boy falls in love with a natural girl

landed in the sky

landed in the sky

hi guys .its a problem of an iranian asexual.in my country nobody knows about asexuality.we are completely unknown here.

you there in the us or european countries are at least known although you somehow unaccepted. but we asexulas here in iran are both unknown and unaccepted.nobody knows about us. if we come out they violently deny us and call us psychos.

they say we aint real we dont exist we are just lies.and in this society ive fallen in love with a girl romantically and emotionally

.recently  i posted a question on an iranian website and i asked for peoples opinions about asexuality and marrying an asexual.nobody believed me .nobody could accept me .everybody denied me .they knew nothing of asexuality and my kind.they said they knew nothing of asexuality and said it was the first time they had heard of this matter.

and then started denying me and saying i wasnt real and i didnt exist and in the end they reached a general consensus that no girl would marry me .cause having sex is the most significant part of a married life and when i noticed that all iranian girls hated to marry someone like me i got completely depressed and i think that the girl i love will reject me cause she is iranian and think sex matters to her tooo much like any other iranian girl.

so what can i do now? i want no girl but her cause nobody gives me that kind of feeling full of serenity and calm.please help the man of ur generation.thnx friends

this is really awkward, I have friends in India who are not accepted due to their asexuality so I understand your concerns.

I know this is a personal question & there's no need to answer on here or let everyone else know, but do you experience an erection when you see this girl? What do you feel inside when you see her or speak to her?

I tried sex due to peer pressure in my teens, I hated it, luckily by the time I was 19, impotence (erectile dysfunction) set in, I was releived, I didn't have to worry about sex anymore as I knew I couldn't participate due to erectile dysfunction, if you are blessed with this ailment, that could be your way out, possibly

Define a natural girl.

First of all, talk to her. Let her know how you feel. Then take things from there. Don't make assumptions without doing anything.

It's difficult for sure. But one thing I know, not ALL girls care about sex. So don't assume for her it's that important. Tell her how you feel for her, how pretty she is to you.... but that sex is not important at all to you (don't say asexual if she doesn´t knows what it is). Then even if sex to her is not really important... There is the matter of children. She might care about those, if she does, could you still have sex with her to have children?

landed in the sky
5 hours ago, Alex.andra said:

It's difficult for sure. But one thing I know, not ALL girls care about sex. So don't assume for her it's that important. Tell her how you feel for her, how pretty she is to you.... but that sex is not important at all to you (don't say asexual if she doesn´t knows what it is). Then even if sex to her is not really important... There is the matter of children. She might care about those, if she does, could you still have sex with her to have children?

thnx buddy .i cant get erections but medically based on medical tests my hormones are balanced .and i think there is some medical way to get children even without erections

landed in the sky
6 hours ago, Mulan said:

Define natural girl.

First of all, talk to her. Let her know how you feel. Then take things from there. Don't make assumptions without doing anything.

yeah mulan u right .i have done nothig and im judging .i heed to ur words.shouldnt judge based on the others reactions

landed in the sky
7 hours ago, oldgeeza said:

this is really awkward, I have friends in India who are not accepted due to their asexuality so I understand your concerns.

I know this is a personal question & there's no need to answer on here or let everyone else know, but do you experience an erection when you see this girl? What do you feel inside when you see her or speak to her?

I tried sex due to peer pressure in my teens, I hated it, luckily by the time I was 19, impotence (erectile dysfunction) set in, I was releived, I didn't have to worry about sex anymore as I knew I couldn't participate due to erectile dysfunction, if you are blessed with this ailment, that could be your way out, possibly

hi buddy .thnx for ur help.no i have no erections when i see this girl not because im asexual but because you never can sexual feelings towards angels cause they are profoundly innocent holy sacred and as pure as the driven snow.its like going to Paradise and having fun with angels and visiting GOD to see her .perfect bliss.and when she is gone you think that Paradise starts burning and hell is surroundin you.i have never exprienced erections.

If you think you might be able to have children then that's another issue that might not even exist. :) Just take your time and if you are sure about her talk to her and see what happens. Best of lucks to you!

• 9 months later...
On 12/28/2016 at 7:02 AM, landed in the sky said:

hi guys .its a problem of an iranian asexual.in my country nobody knows about asexuality.we are completely unknown here.

you there in the us or european countries are at least known although you somehow unaccepted. but we asexulas here in iran are both unknown and unaccepted.nobody knows about us. if we come out they violently deny us and call us psychos.

they say we aint real we dont exist we are just lies.and in this society ive fallen in love with a girl romantically and emotionally

.recently  i posted a question on an iranian website and i asked for peoples opinions about asexuality and marrying an asexual.nobody believed me .nobody could accept me .everybody denied me .they knew nothing of asexuality and my kind.they said they knew nothing of asexuality and said it was the first time they had heard of this matter.

and then started denying me and saying i wasnt real and i didnt exist and in the end they reached a general consensus that no girl would marry me .cause having sex is the most significant part of a married life and when i noticed that all iranian girls hated to marry someone like me i got completely depressed and i think that the girl i love will reject me cause she is iranian and think sex matters to her tooo much like any other iranian girl.

so what can i do now? i want no girl but her cause nobody gives me that kind of feeling full of serenity and calm.please help the man of ur generation.thnx friends

hi my  friend im iranian too

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:02 PM, landed in the sky said:

I know this can all be very frustrating at times. :( 

Archived