Comments made by sexual people

Guest And Peggy

On 24.7.2017 at 0:37 PM, zishaw said:

"so you don't have feelings?"

I'm sorry you've had to hear that kind of stuff. :( It's almost the epitome of dumb when some people sometimes seem to think that there are no other feelings than desire for sex and romantic love.

MiraMeyneth

"I was like you when you were younger, sweetie. You'll want to get married and have kids someday." (From my own mother, nonetheless.) Instructions unclear, forcibly cut out reproductive organs with broken glass.

Or the one that I hate the most: "You can't possibly be like that, because SEX IS WHAT MAKES US HUMAN!" Totally needed that, you know? Not like I was looking for some form of emotional support, right? Nah, I was totally looking for assholes assuming things about my life.

People who don't know I'm ace/aro

Do you have a boyfriend? Why not? You need a boyfriend. I know someone. I can set you up. He's a nice boy.

You should go husband hunting.

You need to look more girly (I'm a bit tomboyish with my t-shirts and shorts and ponytails). Guys like girly girls.

Go talk to him! He's single!

Are you married? Do you have kids? Do you want kids?

Person who just found out I'm ace.. but drunk.. so I don't think her brain was working properly lol

Wait.. so you don't like men?

Just yesterday-

mom: we went to pay "insert name" for all the work he has done in the garden. I really like him, he is very nice and responsable, I think he has 24 or 25. I said to him "you are a very good person. I like you as for you to be my son-in-law (a little lost in translation)". He was reeeeally blushing...

(makes a pause for me to respond...

...I don't anymore.)

side note: I haven't come out. I don't think she will understand and it could break her heart. She is 72.

On 1/20/2017 at 11:35 AM, Telecaster68 said:

Would you feel making your partner feel pleasure, and closer and connected to you would be an upside? Or would it be such a marginal factor that your repulsion would easily overwhelm it?

That is an individual decision for someone in a (hopefully) loving relationship, it's not a marginal factor. As someone who has made that decision numerous times yes it can help the relationship. It can also end up making the relationship repulsive.

If someone doesn't want sex there is something wrong with them (by someone who didn't know I'm asexual) :mellow::angry:

13 minutes ago, Livyia said:

If someone doesn't want sex there is something wrong with them (by someone who didn't know I'm asexual) :mellow::angry:

It's not THEM who decides that, besides, no one is being harmed!

2 minutes ago, Zenzencat104 said:

It's not THEM who decides that, besides, no one is being harmed!

Absolutely! If you're not a doctor don't try to diagnose me. And if you are - you should know that sexual orientations are not disorders!

"I'm sure your time will come"

actually both me and time won't come.......sorry lame joke 😂

Rainbow-Unicorn

"What kind of relationship is it, when there is no sex?"

"Sex is a part of a relationship."

(honestly, this one sounds like peer pressure to me, like "everyone does it, so I have to do it too."  -> I had to translate that sentence from German.

I think, the translated version doesn't transfer the exact mainsream-sound from the original, but right now I don't know how to bring that mainstream-sound  into the translated version :redface: so just imagine a sentence, which sounds very mainstream and like under peer pressure.

(There wasn't words like  "I" or "for me" in the sentence, but it was phrazed very general).

"Sex is something beautiful."

"You probably never had an orgasm."

"If you had sex (and it was done right), you will understand it."

For all those who've had the "sex is the most human thing one can do" line thrown at them, take a moment to respond that it's also the most animal/insect/etc. thing to do too, since almost all creatures reproduce by sex - unless National Geographic and Nature have been lying all these years ....

To Each Their Own

I thought "war" was the most human thing you could do…not sex. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2017 at 5:37 PM, zishaw said:

"you want to die alone?"

dont we all die alone at the end???

On 7/24/2017 at 5:37 PM, zishaw said:

"can you make babies by yourself?"

are we even considered to be human anymore? last time i checked in the mirror, i looked like a quite complete humaniod

i dont know. its annoying how people have to keep asking us shallow questions and tell us shallow things, but sometimes you find these people who are just genuinely curious and are trying their best to understand, and that just warms my heart like the fireplace in winter.

In 2nd year I woke up to my roomate and her bf having sex cause they were so loud.

I'm there uncomfortable and when I told my sexual friends.

Them: "So why didn't you join in?" 

*eye roll emoji*

Hermit Advocate
22 hours ago, Saesha said:

In 2nd year I woke up to my roomate and her bf having sex cause they were so loud.

I'm there uncomfortable and when I told my sexual friends.

Them: "So why didn't you join in?" 

*eye roll emoji*

Even if you were sexual that would still be an awkward conversation. Do sexual roommates normally join in when that happens? 

59 minutes ago, Hey you in the corner said:

Even if you were sexual that would still be an awkward conversation. Do sexual roommates normally join in when that happens? 

I dunno I ain't one :blink:

The name of the thread is comments made by non aces not what non aces find awkward. They made a comment and I posted about it.

On 1/8/2017 at 7:46 AM, Florenna said:

These from a guy (man) I was really interested in, and stayed the night at his place but didn't want to have sex with him - his comments afterwards:

"Your behaviour is like women's liberation never happened." 

"When a woman comes to my bed, it's (or should be) obvious that sex will happen."

That whole "women's liberation" thing, like you're obviously somehow sexually repressed, like a Victorian puritan or something, if you just don't want to have sex, at any given time or place (or possibly never)... Jeez!

I.... can't....

:evil: :evil: :evil:

I want to slap him. 

Archived