Comments made by sexual people

Guest And Peggy

8 hours ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

I don't get this, it involves gross looking genitals emitting gross body fluids, gross noises and stupid looking faces. I suppose you could say it's beautiful in mind but I can't get past the squealchiness :x

But you can take a poo most days?

Anthracite_Impreza
1 minute ago, James121 said:

But you can take a poo most days?

Of course I can, but I don't think it's beautiful.

Anthracite_Impreza
Just now, James121 said:

Not gross though either.

As I quite clearly stated, find sex gross, and gave my reasons. I did not call sexuals gross nor did I say it was a fact, and this is indeed a thread specifically for these opinions, mky?

I have T1 diabetes, and used to frequent a website.  We used to share odd things people said to us.  It was a way of bonding/venting and feeling relieved that others had similar experiences.  Humor often arose.....My 2 cents on the convo happening.

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
7 hours ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

I mean, I'm pretty sure 99% of sexuals don't think that either, and anyone who does... frankly I think they have some issues they need to address...

You are 100% right,but I have heard some sexuals say odd shit like this. And I agree,the sexuals who say stuff like that has some issues they need to address.

9 hours ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:

As I quite clearly stated, find sex gross, and gave my reasons. I did not call sexuals gross nor did I say it was a fact, and this is indeed a thread specifically for these opinions, mky?

I didn't realise that people are totally grossed out by sex. Yes ok my children would probably think it's disgusting but not an adult. I simply thought it was more a case of failing to have and wish or a desire to do it. 

33 minutes ago, James121 said:

I didn't realise that people are totally grossed out by sex. Yes ok my children would probably think it's disgusting but not an adult. I simply thought it was more a case of failing to have and wish or a desire to do it. 

Yeah, it's a thing. I'm a sex-repulsed asexual myself. As someone who identifies as an asexual, I don't feel lust, a desire for sex, or otherwise having any form of sexual contact with other people. When you take away these things, all that's left over when it comes to sex is the concept of exchanging bodily fluids and making a mess, without having any inherent upside - unlike other processes that involve bodily fluids, sex doesn't serve a physical, mental, or emotional function to me at all. The idea of bodily fluids alone might be enough to cause repulsion in many asexuals. I also experience a bit of dysphoria when it comes to my body, which the concept of sex exacerbates. This contributes even further to the repulsion.

As someone who identifies as an asexual, I don't feel lust, a desire for sex, or otherwise having any form of sexual contact with other people. When you take away these things, all that's left over when it comes to sex is the concept of exchanging bodily fluids and making a mess, without having any inherent upside

Would you feel making your partner feel pleasure, and closer and connected to you would be an upside? Or would it be such a marginal factor that your repulsion would easily overwhelm it?

43 minutes ago, Telecaster68 said:

Would you feel making your partner feel pleasure, and closer and connected to you would be an upside? Or would it be such a marginal factor that your repulsion would easily overwhelm it?

It wouldn't be a marginal factor, not by a long shot. But my repulsion is an even greater factor; intense enough that it would usurp any positive sentiments I attempted to hold onto, including the notion my partner would be enjoying themselves. I've had sexual contact with someone in the past - not intercourse - and even then, my repulsion was so strong that I wanted to crawl away from the bed. I didn't want to disappoint my partner, so I made do with mentally distancing myself from the situation, but that only half-worked. And in any case, I reckon that distancing myself every time wouldn't really make for an engaging or worthwhile session for my partner.

7 minutes ago, Telecaster68 said:

That sounds a grim experience.

It was pretty bad. I felt humiliated because I never managed to reach the same wavelength as them, so to speak, and because they seemed a bit disappointed. I also kept hoping they wouldn't think it was their fault, especially because I didn't know how to explain my lack of interest to them; it was before I knew asexuality / repulsion was a thing. >_> I don't regret what happened, though. It told me a lot about myself, and now I know how to approach subsequent relationships when it comes to sexuality.

Anthracite_Impreza
1 hour ago, James121 said:

Yes, some of us are sex repulsed. Quite honestly I'm amazed most people aren't...

55 minutes ago, Telecaster68 said:

The idea of even being in that situation is so foreign to me I can't even imagine it.

Autumn Season

(I didn't read the other posts on this page yet.)

"It's just that... I feel sorry for your man (future boyfriend)."

You don't need to feel sorry for somebody who decides to be in a relationship with me OUT OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL.

"You're saying you don't care about sex now, but just wait until you have it for the first time, it'll change your life!"

Um, no.  I'm very sure that it won't

Anthracite_Impreza
21 minutes ago, jackdog1 said:

"You're saying you don't care about sex now, but just wait until you have it for the first time, it'll change your life!"

Um, no.  I'm very sure that it won't

I love how they always say 'when' rather than 'if'. Like, rapey much?

1 hour ago, Anthracite_Impreza said:
3 hours ago, James121 said:

Yes, some of us are sex repulsed. Quite honestly I'm amazed most people aren't...

2 hours ago, Telecaster68 said:

The idea of even being in that situation is so foreign to me I can't even imagine it.

This is where I am too. While I no longer gag on most descriptions of sex in books, I also tend to skim/skip over them to get back to the good stuff. The more visceral the description the more put off I am too. I don't get how people can enjoy all that, not really and the idea of actually participating makes my brain skitter in the opposite direction.

4 hours ago, James121 said:

Even as an aegosexual, I wouldn't want sex, and I'm always repulsed by sexual things were if I'm not under the libido spell.

RavenclawFuryThingy

"So...you don't like anyone?"

2 hours ago, FlamingNightfury said:

"So...you don't like anyone?"

That and the super awkward conversation of "You don't like girls?"  "No" "So you like guys?" "No" "Well then who are you into?"

Anthracite_Impreza
4 minutes ago, jackdog1 said:

That and the super awkward conversation of "You don't like girls?"  "No" "So you like guys?" "No" "Well then who are you into?"

I've been accused of zoophilia, necrophilia, mechaphilia, BDSM(?), phytophilia and transphilia (cos apparently trans people aren't human?). Only one of those things is remotely accurate.

Anthracite_Impreza
1 minute ago, Skullery Maid said:

How on earth is that rapey???

I'm not literally insinuating they're condoning rape, it's just that they basically say you will have sex even though you have expressly said you don't want to, which is basically saying (hypothetically) you will be raped.

Just now, Anthracite_Impreza said:

I'm not literally insinuating they're condoning rape, it's just that they basically say you will have sex even though you have expressly said you don't want to, which is basically saying (hypothetically) you will be raped.

No, it's not basically saying that. If I say "I hate tomatoes" and someone is like "you'll really like them once you try them", I hardly think they're suggesting tomato-raping me. They're simply stating their belief that my opinion will change. Most people DO have sex, asexuals included, so it's not exactly a stretch to assume an adult will eventually have sex.

Anthracite_Impreza
Just now, Skullery Maid said:

No, it's not basically saying that. If I say "I hate tomatoes" and someone is like "you'll really like them once you try them", I hardly think they're suggesting tomato-raping me. They're simply stating their belief that my opinion will change. Most people DO have sex, asexuals included, so it's not exactly a stretch to assume an adult will eventually have sex.

I know they are not literally saying that, it's just that that's what it sounds like.

Rape or not, it does seem to imply that someone has inferior or underdeveloped judgement on how something would affect them, and that they could only gain proper judgement once they experience it. But there are many things that someone doesn't have to experience to know they simply don't like it. I know that a cactus hurts like hell to touch because holy shit spiny things, but I don't need to touch it to know that. I know that medium rare steak is supposedly the best kind of steak, but the texture looks super unappealing to me, so I don't eat it.

24 minutes ago, Nebulous said:

Rape or not

No, not really... there's a pretty big difference between rape and not rape, and accusing anyone who suggests your opinion on sex may change of advocating rape is not OK. This rape thing is one of the issues I have with these threads... it's not good for ya'll to be like "yeah, all sexuals ARE rapey!"

No. Just... no.

3 minutes ago, Skullery Maid said:

No, not really... there's a pretty big difference between rape and not rape, and accusing anyone who suggests your opinion on sex may change of advocating rape is not OK. This rape thing is one of the issues I have with these threads... it's not good for ya'll to be like "yeah, all sexuals ARE rapey!"

No. Just... no.

I completely agree with you. Personally, I don't see how the statement advocates rape; I was agreeing more with the reaction and sentiment that the statement created. The intention in my previous post was to acknowledge that the statement could still be harmful, even after discounting that it was advocating rape in any manner. I should've been more clear about that, apologies!

When your friend says they "understand asexuality" and then proceeds to ask you "which base would you go to if first base was kissing, second base was groping erogenous zones, and third base was sex"

im like

are bases still a THING? like wtf

Archived