what's your mbti type?

aona

INFP all the way

MiraMeyneth

INTP-T 

Fits pretty well, I think.

ENFP, although I'm pretty ambiverted. Last time I tested like 3% extrovert. The NFP is really really strong, though! 

I'm not sure those mtbi things are 100% accurate, though. Can you really define a person in just 4 letters? 

34 minutes ago, StormySky said:

Can you really define a person in just 4 letters? 

Not in the slightest.

OnMatchPoint

INFP!

awesomazingizzy

INFP! :lol:

On 12/19/2016 at 8:11 PM, aona said:

hello :)

so, I read something the other day, about how gay men are over represented in feeling (F) MBTI types, and that got me thinking: what if asexuals are also represented in some types? so,In case you don't know what the mbti is, it's basically a personality test that classifies you into four categories. you can pass tests on the internet if you don't know your type yet, although they generally aren't totally accurate. I just want to know if there is a correlation between mbti and asexuality. my hypotesis is that there will be more intuitive (N) types, since intuitives are generally more attracted to ideas and concepts and less to physical or visual stimulation.

Interesting question! Except I am an ENFJ-P. I switch between the last two depending on my mood, I'm also a gray asexual. I'm a very sensual person and I love forming romantic and emotional relationships. But not so much into sex stuff.

On 19 June 2017 at 11:58 PM, StormySky said:

ENFP, although I'm pretty ambiverted. Last time I tested like 3% extrovert. The NFP is really really strong, though! 

I'm not sure those mtbi things are 100% accurate, though. Can you really define a person in just 4 letters? 

What's the MBTI type that thinks personality tests are pretty useless? I think that's the type I am.^_^

ISTJ!

Although I seem to relate more to the negative side of this one. :ph34r:

I've taken the quiz multiple times lol, I've gotten a lot of different answers...but usually either ISTJ or INTJ. I think the ones I'm strongest on are thinking and judging...everything else is a little up in the air.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived