what's your mbti type?

aona

Darth Tribble

I'm an INTP, and that is the result I always get. Idk how accurate it is as I have done and said some un-INTP things.

INTJ.

Did the test years ago and did it again recently, still checks out :P

ESFJ, actually. :D So I guess I'm breaking the trend?

I find it really interesting how many IN's are out here.  Not that we don't have a few ISs, ENs, and ESs.  

10 minutes ago, Kere said:

I find it really interesting how many IN's are out here.  Not that we don't have a few ISs, ENs, and ESs.  

Very true!

This could be interesting, actually. 

What exactly does the IN in the personality mean? And does it follow any asexual stereotypes/ trends?

Not that this matters, and I don't want to exclude anyone not in an IN group. I'm just curious if this is a coinsidence, or what. 

IN means Introverted-iNtuitive

Introverts tend to have a smaller number of closer friends and need alone time to recharge.

iNtuitives are usually creative idea people.  Their minds are wired to think about what could be.  You can think of an iNtuitive as being like an architect and a Sensor (the opposite of an iNtuitive) as being like a construction foreman.  The intuitive envisions; the sensor makes the vision a reality.

As for how it relates to sexuality, I don't know.

• 1 month later...

INTJ

I'm so glad I found this post because I was wondering the same thing as the OP.  The amount of IN's here is really fascinating.  Makes me want to do a legit study on this.

INFJ (who wished they were INTP :P ).

Only one of those that was through the roof was I-, though - very much introverted (somewhere in the 80s in a test that used a -100 - +100 scale), the -NFJ bits were more like minor tendencies (12-22, iirc). 

ISTJ-A (Just did it on two different websites and got the same result on both)

Which is very surprising - when I last took this test a couple years back, I consistently got INTP :o

It's a close call on both letters that changed though. Reading through the definition of both on myersbriggs.org I also associate with points in both lists, slightly favoring SJ over NP

--> Didn't think the type could change that much over so little time, but guess I'm getting old :P

Is this the first sign that I'll end up voting Republican one day? :P

Meh... MBTI is the most confusing thing. So many mistypes! Apparently, I'm ISTP these days. :lol:

31 minutes ago, CBC said:

And INFJs are the rarest, so you get to be a special snowflake hahaha.

'ow dare you call me zat? *leaves in a huff with a dramatic scarf-over-shoulder gesture*

;) 

I remember taking one of these tests when I was in undergrad (so about ten years ago) and getting INTJ. I just took one now and got INTP. I'm sceptical about this kind of pop psychology, but either of those two categories sounds more or less accurate.

ISFJ

Horse Ham Radio

INTJ. Weak I and T, stronger N and J.

Isn't IN the most likely to spend a lot of time online (and use internet forums)? Wouldn't that account for the bias seen in this thread?

touching-not-so-much

ISTJ consistently and proudly.

SamwiseLovesLife

ENF P/J (about equal)

High five to the other Ace Extraverts :D

INFJ.

INFJs are supposed to be only 1% of the personality types, so it looks like there are a preponderance of INFJs among Aces.

Not sure if someone pointed this out yet, but we should keep in mind that IN- types are probably more likely to engage in forums, which requires both distance from other people and engaging through writing (still considered creative, even if its expressing a real-life experience and not a fictional one).

Right now INFP . I took MBTI test three times and at first I was extraverted type.

INFP, and if I believe everything I have read about mbti, I am not mistyped!

Archived