what's your mbti type?

aona

On 20/12/2016 at 3:11 AM, aona said:

hello :)

so, I read something the other day, about how gay men are over represented in feeling (F) MBTI types, and that got me thinking: what if asexuals are also represented in some types? so,In case you don't know what the mbti is, it's basically a personality test that classifies you into four categories. you can pass tests on the internet if you don't know your type yet, although they generally aren't totally accurate. I just want to know if there is a correlation between mbti and asexuality. my hypotesis is that there will be more intuitive (N) types, since intuitives are generally more attracted to ideas and concepts and less to physical or visual stimulation.

INTJ if I recall correctly, but I'll take it again just for good measure (and because I'd like to know if I've changed since then). I don't really believe in these sorts of tests, but I enjoy taking them anyway, so here goes.

Edit: yeah, INTJ. I think I've also had INTP before, which explains the "marginal" preference of judging over perceiving. Parts of both descriptions apply to me, so I might be somewhere inbetween.

I'm INTJ though I occasionally test as INFJ as the F and T are borderline. 

Mychemicalqpr

Pretty sure I'm INFJ, but the F and J are slight, and I also do some INFP and INTJ things.  

I remember taking this in my communications (I think that was it) class in college. Might have done it a couple of times in high school, too. Every time I took it, they would say that it's not entirely accurate, and it can change daily. It was just an interesting test. 

I always ended up with very close to equal amounts of being extraverted and introverted. I'm a weird mix. I love being with people I know or with similar interests, and can feel 'energized' when I'm with them. I can be a chatterbox this way. With a lot people I don't know/have nothing in common, I have a hard time. I close off and become very quiet. I also have agoraphobia, so that might play a role. I also like to be by myself. I get 'energized' this way, and feel like I'm reconnecting with myself. 

I don't remember what I was for the others in the past. I did take an online version, and got ENTJ. There was only a 1% difference between the I and E, so pretty much like I got the previous times I took the 'real' test. The others make some sense, too. 

• 2 weeks later...
Cookieofdeath01

Intp 

I've done this test more than once, more than one time, and in different versions (free online tests), and I always got the same result, so I think in my case it's pretty accurate.

ISTJ (one test said ISTJ-A)

Always 100% introvert, around 70% sensing and thinking, around 60% judging.

INTJ/ENTJ. I always hover in that 40%-60% range when it comes to introvert vs extrovert so it seems to swing from time to time. 

Miss Anne Thrope

I just took 4 different tests, and they all came out as INFP. I've seen a lot of those here...

InfiniteHeart

INFJ. :D

The strange thing is that type is supposed to be the least common, but I notice a ton of aces are INFJs... So it's common amongst the "uncommon." Lol.

• 1 month later...
Blueberry Pie

INFJ-A. :D

INTJ is what I get most of the times.

ISTJ. I had a reputation as a logical yet cynical, potentially self-righteous harda** in school. That's not to say I'm not a decent conversationalist or capable of being sympathetic and caring, but something's that I say can be considered pessimistic. I try to avoid unnecessarily hurting people, but I don't shy away from giving a very frank assessment of something. If you dun goofed, I'll make sure you understand the full implications of your actions. But, I'll help people if they want to change or fix their mistakes.

Extremely interesting topic - INTP here - and that is also fairly rare for MBTI - don't meet hardly any INTP's and well looks like there are quite a bit here! 😊

INTJ

I think it's really interesting that so many of us are introverted, and most are Judging :)

I wonder what, if anything, that says?

On 12/19/2016 at 6:11 PM, aona said:

hello :)

so, I read something the other day, about how gay men are over represented in feeling (F) MBTI types, and that got me thinking: what if asexuals are also represented in some types? so,In case you don't know what the mbti is, it's basically a personality test that classifies you into four categories. you can pass tests on the internet if you don't know your type yet, although they generally aren't totally accurate. I just want to know if there is a correlation between mbti and asexuality. my hypotesis is that there will be more intuitive (N) types, since intuitives are generally more attracted to ideas and concepts and less to physical or visual stimulation.

MBTI:INTJ 

Enneagram: 6W5 

D&D:Lawful Nuetral 

Atstrology:Virgo 

China Zodiac:Rooster 

Archived