what's your mbti type?

aona

25 minutes ago, UVB-76 said:

Surprise, me too. <_<

I'm Phlegmatic.

And Enneagram type 4.

INFP, I did this test way back and posted the results on FB. Figured the results would still be there and would be quicker to go get them then take the test again, I was wrong...

J. van Deijck
19 minutes ago, 3IA said:

I love reading about MBTI types I would say the biggest difference in my knowledge and experience is that INFJs always have a bigger dream/goal/idea and they dedicate themselves to seeing that dream/goal come true and everything they do is long-term planning on how to make that dream/goal come true which is partly why people with INFJ types are so rare because there's that big piece to it. (1-4% of the population are supposed to be INFJ as compared to the more common ISFJ which is about 8-10% I believe and more common in women -unfortunately I don't know the male percentage offhand for most common.

That's true. :o 

8 minutes ago, UVB-76 said:

That's true. :o 

https://www.16personalities.com/intj-personality 

is one of my favorite websites for spelling MBTI types out

https://www.16personalities.com/infj-personality

if you wanted links 

(I took this test officially, it was paid through one of my college courses and there the deciding factor if you identified with 3/4 of the letters was that you basically decide which fits you better. But it's also very uncommon for someone to identify and agree with all 4 aspects of the MBTI. Class of 30 and only 2 people agreed fully with their descriptions etc. Maybe 12 agreed with 3; the majority agreed with two of the letter meanings and the rest disagreed. So it's all very subjective.)

INFJ-T based on the website that 3IA linked.

Just took it and got INFP-T. I remember taking this in grade 8 gifted class and also getting INFP, so I guess I haven't changed all that much in almost 20 years! I suppose they've added the past letter since then. 

I usually test INTJ/P,  but I haven't done it in a few years. Beep bop boop.

INTP here, although my N is not that much stronger than my S, so sometimes when I retake it I'll get ISTP as well.

UrbanPrimitive

Wow. There is a dramatically disproportionate showing of INTX here. I don't mean to exclude the XNFXs here, but I don't have the statics at my fingertips for the proportion of the human population expected to fit that thought style, but the showing of introverted rationals here is far beyond the expected 1-2% of the general populace. @aona you may be onto something worth more research.

Oh yeah, and I'm also INTP.

17 hours ago, RainDeer said:

ISTJ

I haven't seen any extroverts yet.

I border on it, so mine usually reads 40-45% E.

2 hours ago, UrbanPrimitive said:

Wow. There is a dramatically disproportionate showing of INTX here. I don't mean to exclude the XNFXs here, but I don't have the statics at my fingertips for the proportion of the human population expected to fit that thought style, but the showing of introverted rationals here is far beyond the expected 1-2% of the general populace. @aona you may be onto something worth more research.

Oh yeah, and I'm also INTP.

I'm surprised as well. although it kind of make sense. I've read behavioral studies on the sexual behavior or different types, and rationnalists (NT) types generally don't like sex simply for the physical pleasure of it, nor the emotional connection it gives. they generally prefer kinky stuff or story based stuff. so I guess it makes sense that someone who doesn't feel the need to connect emotionally with someone or to simply feel good for the sake of it could identify as asexual. not that every NT is asexual, I think it just makes the probabilities bigger. pair that with introversion, which is basically not needing social connections, and that makes sense

Arvid of Rivendell

INTJ here, so I that makes yet another asexual INTx. It does make sense in my mind that NTs would be more likely to be asexual, but obviously not every NT is. There's a very good blog that talks about asexuality in INTJ populations, which I think could be (in some aspects) stretched to apply to any NT:

https://mbtifiction.com/2015/06/15/asexual-characters-t-vs-f/

Sunflowerfield

Definitely an ENFP here. :D But my chronic illness does make me seem a bit more introverted at times.

INTP, but MBTI is generally thought to be a bad personality scale, so I wouldn't trust it so much. Maybe something like Big Five or Hexaco would be better if you'd do proper research.

P.S: both are flawed, but better

20 hours ago, Sunflowerfield said:

Definitely an ENFP here. :D But my chronic illness does make me seem a bit more introverted at times.

4 minutes ago, fatal flower-boy said:

ENFP! \(`o`  )/

I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE! :lol:

fatal flower-boy
16 minutes ago, Acciuga said:

I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE! :lol:

YAAAY! \(^_^  )/

ENTJ with a strong E (70% based on the test I took 5 mins ago...)

So many I's... :o Teach me how to interact around y'all (my best friend is an introvert and I feel like I just yap all the time, and he just stares at me and smirks XD) 

J. van Deijck

I've taken lots of such tests as well and my results are always in this order: INFJ, INXJ, INTJ. Which means I have the result of INFJ the most often, and the description of it is pretty accurate to me.

And I've never ever got an extrovert in my life, too, neither Perceiving. I'm very strongly introverted and very strongly Judging.

Furaneol - I am an introvert who, if really interested in a subject, can ramble on about it for too long. (I have some aspergerish tendencies, though. Never been diagnosed with anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case). Anyway, I find that even introverts can talk ''too much'' about things that interest them, but the difference I have noticed is that I need...a lot of time to myself. If I am around too many people for too long I can go into a sort of mini-meltdown/ panic attack mode. I just...need time to myself. But if I am well rested/ not sick...I am very warm, on the whole. Friends sometimes don't realize I am an introvert until I start to pull back and say that I need to get home or whatnot.

If your friend isn't stressed by your talking and seems to enjoy listening to your ideas, I wouldn't worry about anything :) 

J. van Deijck

Just taken another test like, 5 minutes ago or something.

Your Test Results

Thank you for completing our personality test! Here is a copy of your results:

INTJ.png

Personality type: “The Architect” (INTJ-T)
Individual traits: Introverted – 90%, Intuitive – 63%, Thinking – 72%, Judging – 89%, Turbulent – 57%.
Role: Analyst
Strategy: Constant Improvement

:lol:

Sunflowerfield
5 hours ago, CBC said:

So if you get really into MBTI and the Jungian theories behind it, you'll eventually encounter talk of what are called "cognitive functions", and you'll learn that all this P vs. J and S vs. N stuff is silly. They're not dichotomies; those four letters represent which of the eight cognitive functions you use most, and in what order. Often tests that are based on dichotomies won't give you the correct type, and lots of people are mistyped because of these tests and the fact that they haven't fully understood how MBTI works. Here's a really good place to learn about the eight different cognitive functions and which ones make up each type. And here's a pretty reputable personality test that actually tests for your different functions.

Yeah, I've spend a lot of time learning about the cognitive functions and learning about MBTI, so I know I'm definitely ENFP based on my function stack. Online tests are pretty dodgy and give varied results, so I've got INFP, ENFP, ENFJ and INFJ on various online tests. However, I know I'm definitely ENFP! I also have a blog based on MBTI called Feeling Intuitive.

Archived