what's your mbti type?

aona

hello :)

so, I read something the other day, about how gay men are over represented in feeling (F) MBTI types, and that got me thinking: what if asexuals are also represented in some types? so,In case you don't know what the mbti is, it's basically a personality test that classifies you into four categories. you can pass tests on the internet if you don't know your type yet, although they generally aren't totally accurate. I just want to know if there is a correlation between mbti and asexuality. my hypotesis is that there will be more intuitive (N) types, since intuitives are generally more attracted to ideas and concepts and less to physical or visual stimulation.

INFP

Lots of people have made posts asking about MBTI types before and lemme tell you, there's a lot of INs.

1 minute ago, emma-can said:

INFP

Lots of people have made posts asking about MBTI types before and lemme tell you, there's a lot of INs.

I' INFP as well. and type 4 too. but I'm not sure if the introvert part is simply due to the fact that this is a website to more introverts are on the internet

4 minutes ago, lec16 said:

1 minute ago, Gloomy said:

INTP

4 minutes ago, lec16 said:

INFJ for me :)

so a lot of intuitives. although I'm not sure if the introvert part is because this is a websites and introerts use the internet more, because introverts are more aware of their feelings and differences compared to other people, or if it's proper to asexuals

INTP.

ISTP or ISTJ

I'm never sure which. I've only taken the free 'non-official' versions of the assessment online and they always have me on the borderline between the two.

Also, my first post!

biancaboricua13

INTJ....had to do this several times in my studies and it's always the same....

I'm INTP, I feel like I see a lot less feeling (F) people in the community, but that's just an observation. 

I'm not 100% sure, my results vary according to the test I take. But I am choleric based on the four temperament scale.

https://www.catholicmatch.com/institute/temperaments/choleric/

Based on the descriptions, rather than the tests, I would say ENTJ.

Just now, RainDeer said:

I haven't seen any extroverts yet.

Right above your post :)

J. van Deijck

INXJ - literally in between INTJ and INFJ.

100% introverted and very strongly judging, though.

J. van Deijck
4 hours ago, Crystal7 said:

But I am choleric based on the four temperament scale.

Surprise, me too. <_<

1 minute ago, UVB-76 said:

INXJ - literally in between INTJ and INFJ.

100% introverted and very strongly judging, though.

I love reading about MBTI types I would say the biggest difference in my knowledge and experience is that INFJs always have a bigger dream/goal/idea and they dedicate themselves to seeing that dream/goal come true and everything they do is long-term planning on how to make that dream/goal come true which is partly why people with INFJ types are so rare because there's that big piece to it. (1-4% of the population are supposed to be INFJ as compared to the more common ISFJ which is about 8-10% I believe and more common in women -unfortunately I don't know the male percentage offhand for most common.

Archived