Joining the AVEN Forums.

_V_

Hi there. I'm V. Since as long as I could remember, sexuality was the last thing on my mind. It wasn't until recently that I was really directly exposed to the idea of having a personal identity built around my sexual orientation. I hadn't really ever found the idea of sex to be too appealing, and I was much more interested in simply having friends, and for a while, I thought I was asexual. It wasn't until developing a strong relationship with my now-girlfriend that I realized that wasn't so. I hadn't heard of the grey-A area of sexual orientation until a while ago, and I decided to do some research. After that, I realized the description of demisexuality fit me very well, and I decided to join a forum where I could talk, ask questions, and hear from others about their experiences surrounding the topic of asexuality. So here I am. I'm hoping the community here will accept me with open arms.

Welcome _V_ Someone will be along shortly with the real cake. I just do cake memes..  everyones welcome round here.

a-piece-of-cake_o_1216027.jpg

Welcome to AVEN! :cake: Thank you for joining and sharing your story with us! I'm glad that you found your way here! : ) That's great you decided to look into asexuality and the spectrum and then find something that fits you! You'll find a lot of friendly and supportive people here, so take your time exploring. I hope you enjoy being a member!

Related image

Archived