Conflicted about masturbating to people I respect

A few months ago, I posted about being very tempted to masturbate over people I respect, which is something I don't want to do: I don't like my sexual side, and thus, I don't want to act upon sexual thoughts toward people I respect - I want my opinion of these people to be purely based on admiration and not sexual desires, even though I am sexually attracted to some of them (sorry if that's confusing)

However, recently, I'm started to realise that my normal self and my sexual self are two completely different sides to my personality. For example, the way I think and act is completely different depending on whether I am horny or not. Therefore, I am tempted to masturbate over the people I respect because that would be satisfying my sexual side, that is completely separate from the respect my normal self has for them. Besides, I can't deny the fact I am sexually attracted to some of these people

Looking for any advice or thoughts or any kind :)

Why not imagine up completely fictional people for your fantasies, that way there wouldn't be any awkwardness.

27 minutes ago, sindi said:

Why not imagine up completely fictional people for your fantasies, that way there wouldn't be any awkwardness.

I mean, it's not necessarily awkwardness - I don't know any of these people in real life (they're all in the public eye)

And to be honest, if I'm going to imagine these fictional people based on the qualities I find arousing, I may as well masturbate to these people anyway

Just now, 30050 said:

I mean, it's not necessarily awkwardness - I don't know any of these people in real life (they're all in the public eye)

And to be honest, if I'm going to imagine these fictional people based on the qualities I find arousing, I may as well masturbate to these people anyway

Go for it then! I thought the people were someone you knew in real life...

Janus the Fox

This sounds totally normal, most people get those fleeting thoughts about others, masturbate to them then it's not thought of again.  Nobody will know what's going on in your thoughts, nor the inner most thoughts of each other and no respect should not be lost simply of any sexual thought for which is normal.  Friends, family, co-workers, celebrity...  anywhere between love and hate in thought happens often and normally.

23 minutes ago, Janus DarkFox said:

This sounds totally normal, most people get those fleeting thoughts about others, masturbate to them then it's not thought of again.  Nobody will know what's going on in your thoughts, nor the inner most thoughts of each other and no respect should not be lost simply of any sexual thought for which is normal.  Friends, family, co-workers, celebrity...  anywhere between love and hate in thought happens often and normally.

Thanks a lot for the advice :)

Some peoples sexual and non-sexual self are very different and that's fine (ya know, as long as it's safe and consensual). Some people are normally meek but sexually aggressive. Whatever it is, it sounds normal.