I kinda need help

Dogelover101

I am very confused about my sexuality, but I think I'm asexual but I'm not sure. If anyone has a little advice on how to tell that would be nice

If you never feel any intrinsic desire  to have sex with another person, or an attraction to a said person formed from such desire (i.e. Sexual attraction), then you are asexual.

Yup, asexuality is not desiring sex.

Your age could also be a factor, as many teenagers go through a phase, where they feel awkward and disconnected to their sexuality. Society 'expects' them to be sexual, but they migth be kind of repulsed by the idea. Others have a period, where they are more sexual than anything else. 

Menopause is also a time, where many women experience a shift in how they feel about sex.

Do you fit AVEN's definition? Look at the very first page, when you open asexuality.org!

maybe you could say stuff like :" This is how I feel about sex/romance/touching, and I do not expect it to change!"

Ah, true, idk why i forget so often to mention that too. And there are others.

1)      Age; Most people realize their sexuality as late as 17, but a minority are at 20. So if you're under that age it could still be developing.

2)      Masturbation; things may not be 'linked up' if you haven't, or being unable to may reflect health problems (low hormones, tumor).

3)      Making out/foreplay (perhaps specifically with a crush or someone trusted); if you desire to but never have then you may end up having responsive sexual desire (where arousal or foreplay is required to trigger sexual desire) like a majority of women and a minority of men do i.e. half the population.

4)    Medication; some can lower or kill libido or impair arousal/orgasm intensity.