what's the future of a fictosexual

Discoverasexuality

Discoverasexuality

I'm loosing confidence in my orientation as I believe, 100% fictosexuality is not an orientation but a mere childish fetish. But neither tactile sensations nor intercourse seem stimulating by real-life people(with female gender, first few minutes are cozier but at end I again loose interests) but at the same time, fictional characters and fantasies involving them would give me the only stimuli and eventually orgasm..

It's like that since I felt sexuality for the first time in my childhood.

can a person be completely fictosexual?Where would this kind of indifferent and socially distracted lifestyle lead me finally? As I start to look bizarre after I deny every person who are enamored with me...is it practical to be fictosexual? As, I can't even explain this to anyone why i'm rejecting them.

Anyway, another info if it helps answering more precisely, by identity, I'm an agender and I handle both genders in equal ways as I feel no physical/romantic attraction towards them.

By the way, I've no desire to have family & children. So, if any other risk/losses you know of, let me know.

Crossing my fingers,

hope to get lots of feedbacks  from fictosexuals with their stories and experiences.

Anthracite_Impreza

I'm not ficto nor sexual, but I am objectum asexual, which is similar in some respects. I can't speak for you but I know OS isn't a fetish but a perfectly valid orientation, so if you're feeling pressured by society into dismissing it then don't. Society is generally wrong in all fairness.

I've never been interested in humans in a tactile way but I have some extremely close friends and am close to my family, so you don't have to be distant from people. You also don't need a reason to reject anyone, a 'no' is enough.

I'm agender and don't want kids either, never have. I'm happy with my current arrangement of family, friends, pets, and my mechanical bros and family. 

Discoverasexuality

@stella2

hey  it's pretty close..I also sometimes imagine script and put fictional characters into it though I choose the face randomly from real people I've seen in my life or on newspaper, photograph or television ...And then create a prolonged involving many sequences dialogues between them and me. it's quite tedious though, but being a freelancer social authoress it's not that hard for me.

But I'm pretty sure those stolen faces and figures copied from real life, if I ever end up in bedroom with them and if they offer the exact roleplays and scenario reconstruction for me then also I won't be interested at all to get involved into them. 

Roleplay is n't my cup of tea..I'm not an actor ! roleplay seriously sucks!! 

Now THE QUESTION I WANTED TO ASK YOU : how is it affecting your real life? are you into any live relation or you had them in past? life's going smooth there despite this vaccum or total absense of sexual/romantic involvement? 

This is very interesting to me, I mean aego/autochoris (can't fantasize with self), ficto (feels attraction for fictional chars), limno (feel attraction for depictions of attraction) , auto (feels attraction for self) and objectum (feel attraction for objects) people,  It would be cool if there were a thread where you could comment about your sexual and romantic lives, fantasies, how do you deal with desire and libido, and how you deal with loneliness and judgements. Specially if you're aro or ace. I'll probably create one ASAP.

Discoverasexuality

Limno? I wanna know more about it...seems its interesting for me and I can discover more of myself through this .

What's the difference between as i and ace?

Can a person be lithsexual,factosexual at the same time?

@AVEN #1 fan

35 minutes ago, Discoverasexuality said:

Limno? I wanna know more about it...seems its interesting for me and I can discover more of myself through this .

What's the difference between as i and ace?

Can a person be lithsexual,factosexual at the same time?

@AVEN #1 fan

Yeah, I don't see why not, limno people feel attached  to depictions of others in sexual or romantic relationships (drawings or writing). It make them feel in love I guess.

And yeah they can, you can feel attraction for real people and desire no reciprocation and for fictional characters. It's very interesting for one to love but not desire reciprocation, this may explain one feeling for fictional characters, they cannot reciprocate.

2 hours ago, Discoverasexuality said:

@AVEN #1 fan

Thanks a lot ! it clarified half of my life-time confusion 

Haha,  np.

Archived