Can an agender have stimuli and orgasm?

Discoverasexuality

Discoverasexuality

After a  prolonged search and Qst & Ans tests, I (though with fear) assign myself with agender identity though slightly towards male gender....But stimuli & oragsm are visible traits in me.I define myself as an fictosexual... Is it possible for an agender person to possess a gray-sexual orientation or an agender person is completely asexual?

Sexuality and gender exist independently of one another. Also, your ability to react to stimuli and orgasm is a bodily function, which again has nothing to do with your sexuality or gender.

Do you perhaps connect agender and asexuality because they share a prefix, or because seemed to have become more popular at the same time? Like @dissolved said, the two identities are independent. An agender person can have any sexuality, just as a male, female, or other gendered person could. An asexual person can be any gender. Both agender and asexual people can possess a variety of responses to stimuli.

Some agender and nonbinary people dislike their genitalia and thus dislike stimuli and orgasm, but that is not true of all agender people. Some people do not respond to genital stimulation and do not orgasm, but those people are not always agender or asexual. Many agender and asexual people can easily be stimulated and reach orgasm. As an agender person, it is certainly possible for you to be be gray-asexual or fictosexual and be able to be stimulated in "sexual" ways.

Discoverasexuality

i agreed upon the phrase "stimuli n orgasm are merely bodily functions' with @dissolved

But wanted to address @kaysir about one thing he mentioned about agenders. he said, " Some agender and nonbinary people dislike their genitalia and thus dislike stimuli and orgasm, but that is not true of all agender people. Some people do not respond to genital stimulation and do not orgasm "

I also have dysphoria combining  a visible apathy towards genitalia, but that simply does n't distract me from auto-orgasm and stimuli which is an automatic hormone response in the body. those who avoid orgasm successfully in response to genitalia hatred,how do they do it? they rebel against the hormones or they simply don't have enough sex-driving mechanism existing within.

My hormones are dominating and forcing me to get involved into things and feelings which I abhor. What shall I do? make a comprise and go back to a schizophrenic gender and sexuality assignment or keep the both things side by side?

So by fictosexual you mean you desire sex with fictional characters correct? You are not just mentally having fictional characters have sex with other characters? That is, the latter is just asexual and the former is Gray-asexual. Also, if you feel uncertain on a gender title but feel its different from just male or female, genderqueer can be used.

Discoverasexuality
20 minutes ago, Star Bit said:

You are not just mentally having fictional characters have sex with other characters?

@starbit no, i dont like to see them with other characters...

Myself i wanna have sex sometimes with fictional characters from a story or a skeched picture or a character played by a real person ..but if that real person appears in front of me i wont be seduced as I know it was just a role and he's not that character in reality n a completely different man or woman.

I'm not uncertain about my gender identity i just dont feel like effiminate or masculine  inside ,even when interacting with any gender socially I'm not conscious about my birth assigned sex and dont show any typical gender defined body gestures.

Janus the Fox

Any gender or sexuality are usually able to have some form of stimulation, orgasm or any physical level pleasure.  An agendered Asexual individual is just as likely to achieve such by their own means of psycho-sexual input, any sensory input or by any means.  Whatever that can float the boat, by whatever means necessary.  Not all have that ability and may lack a libido, lack any means of being able to orgasm or have no or differential means of achieving any level of pleasure, any gender or sexuality could have no pleasure or able to achieve orgasm.

What could be confused is the understanding of differential intersexual/transexual differences, for the few that have the opposing genitals according to their gender, may no be able to achieve such at all, or not until there's some physical change.  Others may also be physically non-gendered, no discernible sexual organs at all, or not easily seen organs without a medical x-ray, ultrasound, MRI etc.  Some sexual organs that could achieve pleasure, may achieve a level of pleasure in some form, such as if a prostate or clitoris is present, but no other fully developed sexual organs.

There's others that say may have lost such ability through disability, may be able to transfer such pleasure to another part of the body, such as one that has had a spinal cord injury, becoming paralysed which could mean a complete loss of feeling of sexual stimulation physically, but could re-train such pleasure for example to the thumb.  Not exactly what this process is called though.

On 12/6/2016 at 6:23 AM, Discoverasexuality said:

I also have dysphoria combining  a visible apathy towards genitalia, but that simply does n't distract me from auto-orgasm and stimuli which is an automatic hormone response in the body. those who avoid orgasm successfully in response to genitalia hatred,how do they do it? they rebel against the hormones or they simply don't have enough sex-driving mechanism existing within.

My hormones are dominating and forcing me to get involved into things and feelings which I abhor. What shall I do? make a comprise and go back to a schizophrenic gender and sexuality assignment or keep the both things side by side?

Sorry I responded so late after you mentioned me, I rarely log on. I wish I knew what to tell you, but I don't. I haven't had much of a struggle with dysphoria or hormones, but I imagine there are people who have been through something quite like what you are going through. The only approaches, I suppose, are to practice techniques to become less hateful of your genitalia, fight your hormones (with other hormones, with power of will, or with preoccupation, or with what have you), or find another way to stimulate yourself that does not involve the areas you hate most.

You may indeed have to compromise, but it could be a less extreme route than you imagine. No matter what you end up doing- somehow stopping the urges or continuing to relieve them- you can still be agender and even asexual or fictosexual. Masturbation is an extremely common occurrence among people (and other creatures) sexual and asexual, with genders and without.