How much would you sell your libido for?

R_1

How much would you sell?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. If you could sell your libido on the internet, or a local place, or whatever, what's the minimum would you sell it for? Name your price.

• Free! It's free! to any value available below 1 US/Euro cent
    • 1 US / Euro cent to any value avalable below 10 US / Euro cents
    • 10 US / Euro cents to any value avalable below 1 US Dollar / 1 Euro
    • 1 US Dollar / 1 Euro to any value avalable below 10 US Dollars / 10 Euros
    • 10 US Dollars / 10 Euros to any value avalable below 100 US Dollars / 100 Euros
    • 100 US Dollars / 100 Euros to any value avalable below 1000 US Dollars / 1000 Euros
    • 1000 US Dollars / 1000 Euros to any value avalable below 10000 US Dollars / 10000 Euros
    • 10000 US Dollars / 10000 Euros to any value avalable below 100000 US Dollars / 100000 Euros
    • 100000 US Dollars / 100000 Euros to any value avalable below 1000000 US Dollars / 1000000 Euros
    • 1000000 US Dollars / 1000000 Euros to any value avalable below 10000000 US Dollars / 10000000 Euros
    • Libido? I have no idea what you're talking about. Can you please explain libido please?
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

I would not need too, I do not have libido. I never tried to be sexual either and I have no desire to be. So IF I had one 30,000 bucks is what it will go for, or I'd destroy it and never think of it again.

It's so nice to see and read that there are many people who wants to get rid of their libido. My libido is such a confusing thing. I don't understand it and I don't want it :mellow:

• 1 month later...
theinkstainedhands

My libido is basically nonexistent, but I'll trade it for a cool looking rock. <_<

As someone who has a relatively high libido that I... Usually like, I went for 10k+

I would go lower or higher, but really my libido is... Not of little consequence, but it would have uses if I had none, or kept it. I like my libido because, well, to be perfectly frank the things I do because of libido are quite fun. But that being said, I'm also pretty sure I could live without it, but I don't think I'd give up it for a dollar or anything :P

If I didn't really have a libido though, it would get rid of some annoying problems, so, I like it either way. shrug

• 3 months later...
J. van Deijck

I'm afraid I don't have much to sell.

it makes me sad, I needed some extra money this month.

Guest Deus Ex Infinity

Honestly guys, what kind of a weird question is THAT? *chuckles while thinking about it*

Well, since it's so low and trivial, you could have it for 1 or 5 bucks I guess. Just enough to get me a slice of my most favourite Swedish almond cake - deal?

Guest Deus Ex Infinity
1 hour ago, alpha decay said:

I'm afraid I don't have much to sell.

it makes me sad, I needed some extra money this month.

*slides some bucks inside one of your pockets* There you go hun - can't let you down :P

J. van Deijck
10 hours ago, Deus Ex Zero said:

*slides some bucks inside one of your pockets* There you go hun - can't let you down :P

yas :3 :D now I won't starve :P

but I feel weird now since I really don't have much to sell :o xD

Comrade F&F

I'd give it away for free. Heck, I'd probably pay to get rid of it. It's so useless.

But if we're talking selling...I'll sell it to the highest bidder.

How much would increments of libido actually be worth?

Although I do have a concept of what having a 'libido' is supposed to entail, I don't have one to sell -or give away- for that matter...but I'll sell y'all my cheesecake addiction for a couple of mil. Wait, no. :D 

This depends entirely on supply and demand. If many people would want to buy it I would be able to sell it for a high price to the one who pays me the most. I certainly would try to make as much profit as possible xD 
However if there wasn’t a high demand I’d be fine selling it for 50€ or something along those lines just to get rid of my libido because I don’t really have any use for it and it can get quite annoying. 

Grumpy Alien

I'd advise hypothetical sellers to go for the highest bid. If you can get a jillion cash for it, don't settle for less.

Don't really have any libido of my own to sell.  Whatever sort of limited "sexuality" I do experience is something that's just shared by/with my partner, and isn't for sale >_>

darkstreamers252

I'd sell it for as much as I could possibly get for it, emotional distress and all for having to have it in the first place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

@Reptillian

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to re-start new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived