Wet dreams without any sexual elements?

DontStealMyBacon

DontStealMyBacon

I noticed there are some old posts about wet dreams, but I wanted to share my experience with them. I have never had anything even slightly sexual during a wet dream. I had another one last night, and I just sort of start ejaculating while in the middle of walking around or talking to someone in my dream. I am almost conscious while I am ejaculating and have some control on how long I ejaculate and some pleasure and even guilt while I am ejaculating. Do other people have similar experiences?

You say it's a dream but also that you're conscious, I'm a bit confused. 

DontStealMyBacon
2 hours ago, m4rble said:

You say it's a dream but also that you're conscious, I'm a bit confused. 

Almost conscious. I would describe as similar to lucid dreaming, where you know you are dreaming and can have the ability to make decisions that are not entirely subconscious. It is not that I am fully aware it is a dream as much as I have a different level of awareness while ejaculating. I am entirely asleep though.

I can't say I have had similar experiences. I've never actually orgasmed(I'm female though), let alone while dreaming. I have had a few of what I call wet dreams though where I either dreamed of kissing someone or holding them, not outright sex. If I masturbate I don't think about other people at all though, so I know physical arousal isn't always related to mentally being engaged with sex. 

I'm AFAB so things are a little different.

I've woken up (TMI) "wet" before but I've always thought it more had to do with biology than anything else. Because each time I haven't felt aroused and was ovulating so.

your subconscious does a lot of maintenance and diagnostics while you are asleep, and doesn't necessarily have to follow all the same rules you consciously understand. everthing downstairs just works on nerve fires and doesn't do any thinking, all the tangle of yes/no gates that need to be lit up or turned off inorder for the brain's subcommittee to agree to an action are upstairs...and not awake.