Explicit, weird, naughty question for sexuals (mostly those attracted to males among others)

Cutesy

but-on-a-different-forum-as-i-recall-HYG43p-clipart.gif

lmao and can you tell us which fancy words you threw together? XD

1 hour ago, sam#2 said:

but-on-a-different-forum-as-i-recall-HYG43p-clipart.gif

lmao and can you tell us which fancy words you threw together? XD

Anti, aliud (other), genus (family). I used aliud instead of alter for the weird vowel combination. Anti is from Greek while the others are Latin. Mixing languages! 

I identify with antialiugenu now. (Def tempted to put it on my profile... xD Or maybe I'll just be very intolerant and use it as a fancy word for mansl... wait, am I allowed to say things like that on here?)

2 hours ago, CBC said:

"I want to ride him"... lmao. I could be one of the most sexual people in the world and that's a phrase I would never use. I agree with what others have said about its meaning, though. And honestly if I'm gonna bang a guy (which isn't especially my thing, but for the sake of this discussion), I'd rather be on top. Missionary is just... whyyy. At least you get to, y'know, do stuff besides lie back and think of England if you're the one doing the "riding". Or maybe that's just my experience.

But yeah, I couldn't say "I want to ride him" without laughing my arse off. I think I'd just go with "I want to fuck him", tbh. It sounds more active than passive without also sounding moronic. (Or more likely, I wouldn't be having a discussion with anyone else about my sexual desires in the first place.)

One thing I've actually said before is

I would put on my cowboy boots and ride him into the sunset

:ph34r: I was only half joking. Cowboy boots don't look good on me :lol: 

Well there is another much more specific phrase that has been used for decades which is "she's/he's the town bicycle, everyone gets on and has a ride" haha.

Anyway, "want to ride" is just a phrase used for being on top of that person, literally riding them in the same way you'd ride a bike or a horse but genitals are involved ie "I want to ride his face" ^_^ ..You "get on top and ride it" but it's a person instead of a horse or bike. I quite like the phrase personally: "you're an object to me that I'm using for my sexual pleasure" (because it implies dominance and ownership etc) which if both partners are into that idea is hot if you ask me.

EDIT: They aIso appear to have peeIed the banana upside down in that videocIip.. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

Archived