Explicit, weird, naughty question for sexuals (mostly those attracted to males among others)

Cutesy

I know this sounds weird, but it serves a purpose for me :

Why is the phrase ''I want to ride him'' so often used at the sight of a male perceived to be attractive ? Is it a stock phrase used to emphasize a male's attractiveness or is it that a  desire to ride a male one of the most common ways the desire to have intercourse with a male appears in you ?

I would appreciate it if someone who doesn't mind being explicit would explain to me why they say it, what it means for them, what do they want to do to the male when they use this phrase.

Not sexual myself, but I think it's mostly due to activity vs. passivity. "Riding" a guy puts you in an active role in the ensuing sex; even as an ace, I can understand why that would be an appealing wording for many, many people.

scarletlatitude

I agree with Mysticus. I think it has something to do with active, dominant sort of sex. But then again I am a virgin ace so... it's kinda out of my realm. 

It's just a synonym for fuck, specifically with the woman on top. Men might say something about bending a woman over, by way of comparison. 

I'm so tempted to post a diagram, but I'm pretty sure the Google search will be blocked by my internet at work...

3 hours ago, dissolved said:

I'm so tempted to post a diagram, but I'm pretty sure the Google search will be blocked by my internet at work...

Hoping you find a way 

It's even more vivid than my go-to phrase "I'd do him." Then again, the "would" part is key for me, as in "I would do him if I were into sex with men" because I'm, well, not. :biggrin:

I do hear hetero women and gay men use more passive words as well, I'm assuming based on their preferences or desires specifically in mind.

I just start singing Mr. Plow from the Simpsons. I love that song so much, at one point I downloaded it and added it to a mix cd. :D

The redneck accent scares me though, and for some reason doubly so when the word "turnip" is used.

8 hours ago, Telecaster68 said:

well, since I have no work restrictions...

Reveal hidden contents

224965.image1.jpg

Their expressions look kind of creepy.

It was a trap. Now she has him naked and pinned down so he has to listen to her vent about her rough day at work.

Honestly I don't think it has any meaning lol... like it's probably a random detail to underline the whole "I'd totally do him" statement and could be anything else. "I'd lie down like a starfish and wait for him to wanna stick something in me or not" just isn't as vivid xD

"I'd lie down like a starfish and wait for him to wanna stick something in me or not" just isn't as vivid

And it's not how sexuals do sex...

18 minutes ago, Telecaster68 said:

And it's not how sexuals do sex...

Maybe not the average one, at least. It seems some sexuals at some point in history have had sex in any way you could possibly imagine, and then some. :tongue:

I meant the "I'd lie down like a starfish and wait for him to wanna stick something in me or not" part. Generally it's far more enthusiastic than that.

33 minutes ago, Telecaster68 said:

(Sorry, this box wouldn't go away any other way than sending it -.-)

Oh right, I see what you mean now.

I've had that thing with quote boxes too. It's annoying.

16 minutes ago, Telecaster68 said:

I meant the "I'd lie down like a starfish and wait for him to wanna stick something in me or not" part. Generally it's far more enthusiastic than that.

Yeah, I know what you meant. But starfish role play might be somebody's thing.

I agree with what others have said. You're so into him you want to take a very active role in sex instead of just lying there lazily.

52 minutes ago, humantoafault said:

I'm straight, but the idea of wanting to do anything sexual to a guy just because he looks nice seems strange to me.

I think it's also under the assumption that he'll shut up and never introduce you to his mother. :wink:

3 minutes ago, Snow Cone said:

I think it's also under the assumption that he'll shut up and never introduce you to his mother. :wink:

Lmao. Plus, one can dream, right? Like, out loud. 

Salted Karamel
On 12/1/2016 at 3:42 PM, Snow Cone said:

Wait, is that supposed to be preferable to sexuals? xD

On December 1, 2016 at 0:42 PM, Snow Cone said:

You inspired me to make a fake tumblr label/prefix for wanting to avoid one's partner's family.

Antialiugenu-

Bonus points for weird vowel combination?

Archived