...what about the crossdressers?

AVEN #1 fan

What's the label for a guy or a gurl who likes crossdressers, drags or transvestites who are not trans?

Let's pick up an example:

So I hear gay guys and hetero gurls doesn't have feelings for male crossdressers bc they like guys, nor does hetero guys and lesbians bc they like gurls, how ever crossdressers manage to date guys and girls then?

If a guy likes male crossdressers, is him hetero-sexual/romantic,homo-sexual/romantic, cetero-sexual/romantic, gyne-sexual/romantic or androgyne-sexual/romantic or bi-sexual/romantic or what?

Dressing in a way that is traditionally for the opposite gender doesn't make you that gender. Most "drag queens" I meet fully identify as male and most "drag kings" I meet fully identify as female. In general if a dude is attracted to men who from time to time "dress up" they'd be considered gay (or bi or pan if they like other genders as well). Expression doesn't change gender.

If a guy likes female crossdressers, he's straight.

If he likes males crossdressers, he's gay.

If he likes both, he's bi/pan

If a girl likes male crossressers, she's straight.

If she likes female crossdressers, she's a lesbian.

If she likes both, she's bi/pan

Personally, I don't feel like a label is needed. Crossdressing is not its own gender/sex identity. It depends on the how the person (the crossdresser) identifies themself. Here, I assumed that they were cis.

Personally, I don't feel like a label is needed. Crossdressing is not its own gender/sex identity. It depends on the how the person (the crossdresser) identifies themself. Here, I assumed that they were cis.

But oh well , if a male crossdresser looks like women and you like women, you would find him attractive.

Oh also, not all heteros are straight.

But oh well , if a male crossdresser looks like women and you like women, you would find him attractive.
For most of the cishet population, I would assume that that attraction goes away once you find out what genitalia the crossdresser has. The comedy industry has abused that trope in the past.

For most of the cishet population, I would assume that that attraction goes away once you find out what genitalia the crossdresser has. The comedy industry has abused that trope in the past.
This is sad for Trans men and women. :/

It's just a preference.

Also "not all heteros are straight"

????????????????

"Not all heteros are straight"?

Wha...? That's like saying not all homos are gay. I'm confused.

There are actually people who believes that just because you really want only the opposite sex/gender, that doesn't mean you're straight regardless of whether you're functionally different than the average heterosexual. And asides, I'd argue there are people who identify as heterosexual that are actually more like asexuals here.

Some people are heteroromantic but not heterosexual, some people are heterosexual but not heteroromantic as well, and some people are not Cisgender.

P.S: Not all homos like being called gay. ;)

Anthracite_Impreza

Clothes do not maketh the gender; they're irrelevant when it comes to sexual orientation.

Calligraphette_Coe

Clothes do not maketh the gender; they're irrelevant when it comes to sexual orientation.

... and what does it really matter what consenting adults do with each other if none are harmed? I'm pretty sure God doesn't kill a kitten every time someone crossdresses.

Archived