Any Christian asexual writers, bloggers or Youtubers out there?

FrodoBaggins

Hi, I recently wrote to The Reformation Project (an organization helping to make churches LGBT inclusive) about including asexuals and agender people too.

They wrote back and siad they would be happy to include the voices of asexuals too and asked me if I know of any asexual writers/speakers.

Does anyone know of any Christian asexual (or agender) writers, bloggers or Youtubers? Or are you one yourself? Put some names forward so I can send them to The Reformation Project. :)

From West To East

Well, I am a Christian, an asexual and a YouTuber (although I don't make videos about asexuality, I make random comedy skits), so I guess you could count me in. What do I have to do?

• 1 month later...

I'm a Christian ace. And I just started this -

• 1 month later...

You should check out the Ace Theist! They have a great blog that has lots of posts about asexuality and christianity, and although I am not sure if they are up for things like speaker or advice gigs, they are definitely a good resource on asexuality and christianity.

They also have an Aces in the Church zine featuring writing from several different aces about their experiences with(in) christianity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm a Christian Ace and a theological MDiv student, so I'm into writing and speaking and ll that jazz, though I haven't had anything published at this point.

I know this thread is quite old, but I'm going to the Reformation Project Conference next week in Orlando! Anyone else planning on being there?

Archived