GLAAD style guide includes asexual

Éadweard

cavalier080854

Labels, labels, labels. I'm fed up with labels. This is stupid, our gender is fluid, not, if it is then we are Bi. What they are describing is lifestyle choice. Common sense, I hope will prevail. But I'm not holding out much hope with the amount of stupidity and craziness around. But on the plus side we have made the Glossary!!! Jesus what a backward step, and from GLAAD, I expected better from them. At least in the despised binary we were the 4th sex, equal to hetero, homo and bi. From a proper dictionary definition from 1830 to a glossary in a guide. Things are getting worse. I despair sometimes.

Labels, labels, labels. I'm fed up with labels. This is stupid, our gender is fluid, not, if it is then we are Bi. What they are describing is lifestyle choice. Common sense, I hope will prevail. But I'm not holding out much hope with the amount of stupidity and craziness around. But on the plus side we have made the Glossary!!! Jesus what a backward step, and from GLAAD, I expected better from them. At least in the despised binary we were the 4th sex, equal to hetero, homo and bi. From a proper dictionary definition from 1830 to a glossary in a guide. Things are getting worse. I despair sometimes.

This rant doesn't make sense and it's not even relevant to this topic.

This rant doesn't make sense and it's not even relevant to this topic.

"TOO MANY FEKKING LABELS" is what I understood from that rant :P

Archived