You know you're asexual when....

Thereminator

I'll start. You watched 'Sausage Party' thinking it was going to be a mature animated movie... But then it turned out to be too mature. The mental images it brought up (shrudders)... Needless to say, I did not finish the movie.

Also, I really like the idea of making love but I can't picture myself in that situation. Can't picture myself partaking.

LittleGoody2Shoes

I thought sex was like eating desert for some people.

UncommonNonsense

I'll start. You watched 'Sausage Party' thinking it was going to be a mature animated movie... But then it turned out to be too mature. The mental images it brought up (shrudders)... Needless to say, I did not finish the movie.

Also, I really like the idea of making love but I can't picture myself in that situation. Can't picture myself partaking.

Yeah, despite *loving* animation to the point that I even dream animated scenes sometimes, THAT is one animated movie I have absolutely *zero* desire to see, I could tell from the trailer that it would be nausea-inducing for me. When the trailers were being shown on TV and as You Tube ads, I was quick to change channels or hit 'Skip Ad'. Ick. Definitely not a movie for anyone who is sex-repulsed, and the way some of the characters were designed/depicted was gross just in and of itself!

Archived