Fantasies about celebs but not sexually attracted to other people

RupphireFan90

RupphireFan90

I have sexual fantasies about celebrities of all genders, but I'm not sexually attracted to people in real life. Does anyone else experience this? Does that mean I'm not asexual?

Luftschlosseule

Do you want to act on your feelings, if you had the chance?

And do these fantasies pop in your head or do you have to bring them up to yourself?

This is how I've always felt. I think for me, it has something to do with the fact that celebrities are unattainable, and therefore makes me feel a little more "normal" in the sex-sense of the word, but still isn't something I ever have to worry about actually doing it real life. I don't think that makes you asexual — for me it was one of the things that made me realize I was asexual.

RupphireFan90

And do these fantasies pop in your head or do you have to bring them up to yourself?

1. I don't want to act on these feelings.

2. Sometimes they pop in my head. Other times I have to bring them up to myself.

RupphireFan90

1. I don't want to act on these feelings.

2. Sometimes they pop in my head. Other times I have to bring them up to myself.

Luftschlosseule

Well, let me say it like this: I had a fantasy about murdering someone, but I didn't do it. I don't consider me a murderer, and in the moment it happened, this fantasy was a way to vent. Also, having a libido that needs some way out it normal. (: