Southern US Older Aces

Pizza Seawitch

Pizza Seawitch

I'm not 100% sure if this thread is okay here. I know there's the meet-up threads but I really wanted to reach out to the older aces.

I'm from Kentucky which is technically the Northeast but we're always considered "southern".

Looking to make some more local friends who are older or who even just feel older lol.

Say hi if you're up for a new pal! :)

cavalier080854

AVENites wont be bothered about your age, the fact you are one of them is enough. Though it is better that someone is close to your age. We are few and far between, so go ahead and try it. I went to a meeting and met a lot of us, I'm 62 and the next oldest was 50 and the rest were in their 20's. I didn't mind, to meet others is amazing. :mellow: And we had a drink a meal and cake. :cake: :cake: :cake: What have you got to lose?

Welcome, Pizza Seawitch!

I drive through Kentucky, occasionally, but, not often, or long, enough for meet ups.

Hope you can find some local Aces!

sparklingstars

Another Kentucky person here! - but Northern Kentucky, so not very close to Bowling Green. I've been to BG several times for conferences for work, but I don't usually go there for anything else.

I used to go to the London meets (before the days of no money and social anxiety) and was one of the oldest there. As Cavalier said, it's fun and I think everyone learns a little bit from each other. :D

Archived