Asexuality and Birth

cavalier080854

Red Sun Rises

Oldest of 5, 4f/1m.   Mom was 7th out of 8, dad was an only child.  I have no reason to believe that either of my parents are Ace, and I suspect one of my sisters.  We've never really talked about it, though.  My family tends to shy away from such things unless absolutely necessary lol

Youngest of 3 brothers each ten years apart.  No other aces in the family

Middle child.  Older sister 2 years older, younger brother 5 1/2 years younger.

Lana Overland

Youngest of two

Technically third oldest of 4.

drjohnhwatson

I'm technically the middle child, but my older sister is a half sibling so if you count full blood, I'd be oldest.  But.  Middle.

Also sometimes I think my dad might be ace because he didn't date anyone until my mom when he was almost 30 and she's been his only girlfriend, period.

Oldest out of three. Was an only child until 9 years old and my second sister has 14 years of difference from me. They are like my own kids. 

Was very close to my cousins which are very close to me in age, not much now. But that's just life. 

My mother and father are both the youngest of their family. I believe my mother could be somewhere in the ace spectrum though. 

Arvid of Rivendell

Oldest of 5. I occasionally suspect that my parents (both the oldest in their families - my father's a twin, but older by a few minutes) might be ace-spec, but who knows?

• 2 weeks later...

2nd youngest of 4 kids, no other aces in the family. I had a great-aunt who never married, though, and when recalling her life and interests I sometimes wonder if she was asexual.

Ace ♠ At ♠ Archery

I'm the youngest. I have two older brothers and no sisters.

Oldest of four daughters. I'm two years older than them... they're triplets. This is what happens when you try for a boy; you end up with three more girls. 😂

I suspect my sisters might fall within the ace spectrum, but ew I'm not asking them. 

On 1/2/2017 at 4:05 AM, Sally said:

I saw the title of this thread and wondered if the question would be whether asexuality was caused by birth.  

Birth is the cause of many of my problems. 

On 2016-10-13 at 9:11 PM, cavalier080854 said:

I have talked to my 5 fellow aces, and we have found out that all of us are the youngest or only child in our families. Bearing in mind that we do have multiple partners in life, this will be about the relationship from the mothers side of the family. So is this relevant? I think not but I've set the question and who is going to stop us?

Something is going wrong here, this the second time the poll will not load onto the topic.

Ah well, please say wether you are the oldest, youngest or one of the middle children in your family, or the only child?

Oldest of four here.

Archived