What offends you about the previous post?

I'm offended that you think that thing in your avatar is a rabbit! Maybe it was one once, but it obviously got mutated by the nuclear energy emitted by large-scale outbreaks of jazz hands.

• Like 1

I'm offended that you didn't use the technical term, which is "rabbitphobe".

I'm offended that you didn't know the correct technical term for a "rabbitphobe" is a leporiphobe.

• Like 1
LittleGoody2Shoes

I'm offended that you didn't know the correct technical term for a "rabbitphobe" is a leporiphobe.

I'm offended by "Don't quote me on that." so I'm quoting you.

• Like 1

I'm offended by "Don't quote me on that." so I'm quoting you.

I'm NOT offended by you giving me a chance to join in the fun! :lol:

• Like 1

I'm offended by the new trend of quoting. It's so tacky and unprofessional.

• Like 1
cavalier080854

My horse Trigger, is triggered by the frequent use of the word trigger.

• Like 1
Phantasmal Fingers

I'm offended because on this thread if you quote what someone-else has already said you are simply repeating a remark that you already know to be offensive!

That's doubly offensive! :o I think I have every right to be outraged by that! :angry:

• Like 1
Phantasmal Fingers

My trigger finger is triggered by your horse, trigger, who is ultimately responsible for triggering my sense of outrage! :o

Not to mention that the fact that I took so long to write that last post I ended up being ninja'd! :o

How shockingly offensive is that? :o :mad::angry:

• Like 1
cavalier080854

I didn't read all of the posts, I'm a lazy do nothing dick. Now I'm really triggered.

• Like 2
Phantasmal Fingers

I am appalled that you have not read all of the posts! :mad: I find your do nothing attitude offensive! :angry:

• Like 1
cavalier080854

You have too much time on your hands to read all of the posts. Besides I'm triggered by your jazz hands, can't you go back to clapping.

• Like 2

I'm deeply offended that you're so inconsiderate of time. How can you suggest to someone to clap their hands when they have time on them.

• Like 3

I'm offended that you suggest that the hands couldn't be clapped when they had time on them. Maybe that was the way with the old hands, but with these newfangled modern ones...

• Like 3

I'm deeply offended that you're so inconsiderate of time. How can you suggest to someone to clap their hands when they have time on them.

On a side note, holding Timewarp in one hand is an amazing feat, MJH

On a main note, I'm offended that Loyal is encouraging MJH to clap while you're in their hands!

I'm offended that you think MJH is big enough to pick up timewarp. Are you saying he's fat?

• Like 1

I'm offended that you think MJH is not big enough to pick up timewarp. Are you saying timewarp is fat?

• Like 2

I'm offended that you're concerned about your weight when there are giants running all over the place doing jazz hands!

• Like 2

I'm offended that you believe 'pumpkin' is an identity. As a skeleton I feel very upset by this new identity. It's fake.

• Like 1

I'm offended that you're denying me my identity! #PumpkinLivesMatter!

• Like 1

I'm offended that you're not acknowledging the value of citrus lives too! This is a gross oversight on your part!

• Like 1

I'm offended that you're not acknowledging how citruses oppress pumpkins! Check your citrus privilege!

• Like 1

I'm offended that you're not acknowledging how pumpkins press citruses!

juicepress.jpg

• Like 2

I'm offended that you're not acknowledging how citruses squirt juice into pumpkins' eyes.

• Like 1

I'm offended that you're promoting bad health by encouraging people not to eat fruits and vegetables.