What offends you about the previous post?

I'm offended you would thin that any kind of cheese cake would be offensive. Sacre Bleu!

• Like 1

I'm offended that no one is talking about other cakes we should have more cake diversity on aven 🎂🥞🍰🍪+🎂🍦+🎂:cake:

• Like 2
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

I am offended because....wait.

This thread is called the "what offends you about the previous post".

Yet are we truly offended?

Let me explain...

rabbit-book-glasses.jpg

...The power of offense is a powerful one. In the holy book of offense, it states in chapter nine verse 1-4 : "To offend some one, ye must be offensive. This is an ancient truth,this is an ancient law. If ye is not upset, ye is not offended." Yet, when we are in this thread, we say we are offended, yet, we keep returning here time and time again. First you offend some one, but then you are the one offending. Which is to ask, is no one really offended here? Because if we were, then we would surely never return. We would leave the mystic power of the offense be. Yet we return, with regular post and shit posts like the one you are reading right now. We come and say we offended, yet in return, we be offensive but not in reality because if we were to be truly offensive, Aven would ban our asses. So, are we following the very rules in this thread? For if we were, we would say we were offended and never return, because offensive isn't good and is hurtful. Yet, we come here day by day, stating that we are offended yet in reality we are not. So, we are breaking the rules. You all aren't really offended, yet ye are at the same time by using the word "offended." This is a powerful word not to be played with.

rabbit-glasses.jpg

So, I read in the holy book that to offend is to be offensive and to be offensive is to offend. Yet....everyone does and doesn't do this. So, are we following the rules or aren't we? I'm offended by not knowing this.

And I hope you are offended by this post,

• Like 2

I'm offended that you claim to know whether I'm offended or not.

• Like 1
Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet
2 minutes ago, TheAP said:

I'm offended that you claim to know whether I'm offended or not.

Or are you really offended?

I am offended by not knowing whether we both are offended or not.

Are we following the rules or not? lol.

• Like 1

I'm offended we're not still talking about cheesecake!

• Like 2

I'm offended that song exists...

• Like 2

I'm offended you're offended by a song about cheesecake.

I'm offended that you don't take cheesecake more seriously.

• Like 1

I'm offended you didn't laugh at the cheesecake open mike night comedy hour.  The cheesecakes are upset. 

• Like 1

I'm offended you interrupted me when I was making them feel better 

• Like 1

I'm offended, What about the other cakes they need love to no seems to talk about any cake other than cheese cake but there are more than one types of cake please learn about cake diversity 🎂🍰🥞🧀+🎂🍪+🎂☕️+🎂🍦+🎂🍕+🎂

• Like 1

I'm offended I can't add other emojis than the basic ones offered to my posts.  Teach me your ways! 

• Like 1

I'm offended that you want to add emojis that show up as unknown characters rather than emojis.

• Like 1

I'm offended that the emojis show up as unknown characters to you. They don't to me.

I'm offended you are discriminating against emojis, they should be allowed to enter whatever place they like 

• Like 1

I'm offended that you want underage emojis to enter bars.

I'm offended you don't think all emojis are born age 25 

• Like 1

I'm offended by all that emoji birth policing. Remember, only you can know when an emoji is born.

• Like 1

I'm offended that you are offended by the word "that", followed by a missing full stop.

• Like 1

I'm offended that you didn't come to a full stop at a red light.

I'm offended that you have left me open to temptation to make a highly non-ace comment about red lights, but I'll resist 

• Like 1