What is your avatar?

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

What is your avatar  

267 members have voted

1. 1. which best describes your avatar (tick all that apply)

• A fandom image
    • An animal
    • A landscape
    • A toy
    • A mythical creature
    • A cartoon character
    • A celebrity
    • your crush/squish
    • A picture of something you own/have that is important to you
    • A picture of yourself
    • Something a specific colour
    • geometric shapes
    • aliens
    • stuffed animals
    • toys
    • vehicles (including flying etc )
    • nature
    • I change my profile often, but always in the same theme
    • I change my profile pic all the time between unrelated things
    • Something else
  2. 2. How often do you change your profile pic in a year?

• Never
    • 1-2 times
    • 3-4 times
    • 5-6 times
    • 7-8 times
    • I haven't been here long enough to know.
  3. 3. Do you change your profile pick for special holidays(Halloween, Christmas etc)

• Yes I do
    • Sometimes for holidays sometimes for other reasons
    • no, always for other reasons
    • no I don't change my avatar

This poll is closed to new votes

Originally it was a doodle on the side of my notes, but then I drew a newer one (one without notes on it). I have plans on changing it every once in awhile.

Mine is one of the two symbols that represent Earth as a point of origin from the movie Stargate and its latter shows.

NoLongerActive1234

My current one is a cool art picture I found browsing. It reminds me of a book I read as a kid and while I don't remember all it left a big impression on me and I was really fond of it. 

TheCatBehind

Yuri Plisetsky from YoI!!!, mr. Edgelord is just too cute. I haven't been long enough here to know, but I close to never change my avatar on other sites.

Mimikyu Senpai

My avatar is Homura Akemi from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

(I assume that this is official art, but it's very OOC and noncanon. So if you haven't seen PMMM and you assume the anime is about "moe moe uguu" stuff, then you're gonna have a bad time.) 

ChillaKilla

Well, NOW it's Shiro from Voltron...

Mine is of the Rideau Canal. I may change it later but for now I like it.

Strawberry ice cream
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 5:29 PM, Adam_Jensen said:

Well my current avatar is my main man John Constantine,one of my favourite DC characters.

I have no idea who is it but I like that lightly arrogant expression.

I'm new here, this is my first pic. It's a pic of me, well, a part of me at least :P

Adam_Jensen
21 minutes ago, Strawberry ice cream said:

I have no idea who is it but I like that lightly arrogant expression.

Well he is an arrogant bastard,that's why I love him :D

Strawberry ice cream
24 minutes ago, Adam_Jensen said:

Well he is an arrogant bastard,that's why I love him :D

😊 he is really cool

Diamond Ace of Hearts

I made a joke about tea in my first post and it seemed as good an identifier as any. I just made tea part of my identity and a running theme of my posts for a little while so that people would know who I was and be able to connect  all my early posts to the same person. I never really intended to come over as quite so tea-obsessed (I mean, I am - irl - but it wasn't supposed to be, like, my brand on AVEN) but I kind of got stuck with it for a while. I'll probably change it soon. I've got a few cool-ish ideas for a new pic but I'm still considering.

Mezzo Forte

Honestly, my avatar is the result of me looking for percussion gifs. :P 

Keyboard percussion (marimba, vibraphone, xylophone, etc.) is my strong suit, and people have jokingly bought me fisherprice xylophones (and similar children's xylophones/glockenspiels) as gag gifts plenty of times over the years. I don't watch transformers, nor do I know anything about the character in the image, but I found the gif funny and relevant, so I've been using it for several years now. Shame that the rounded avatar boxes obscure the text though.

Miss Anne Thrope

Mine is a cute little drawing I made years ago. I call the little guy Meep. I have Halloween and Christmas versions of Meep that I use for holidays. I use it because it's cute and unique ('cause I made it!)

I been here for like a month and changed it once 

Its a fandom image I guess and its Sherlock smiling 

I change it when I am bored of the old one 

I started doing smiling Sherlock gifs becuase gif profile pics became a bit of a trend and people complained about the nonsmiling Sherlock. So smiling Sherlock it is 

It's a picture of Yami Yugi from Yugioh, and just one of my favourite screen shots of the character. It makes me laugh how done with peoples shit he is in that photo. XD 

On 3/8/2017 at 5:53 PM, Mezzo Forte said:

Honestly, my avatar is the result of me looking for percussion gifs. :P 

Keyboard percussion (marimba, vibraphone, xylophone, etc.) is my strong suit, and people have jokingly bought me fisherprice xylophones (and similar children's xylophones/glockenspiels) as gag gifts plenty of times over the years. I don't watch transformers, nor do I know anything about the character in the image, but I found the gif funny and relevant, so I've been using it for several years now. Shame that the rounded avatar boxes obscure the text though.

I like your avatar so much! It makes me smile every time I see it. :) I've never watched transformers either, so I have no idea what character that is, but it's a pretty cute and funny little gif. 

sir octepus tea

my avatar is a random fractal I made from a generator. I mostly just made it to have some avatar. my avatars don´t really have any theme. I used to have a photo of peter parker doing a funny face since it made discussing heavy topics slightly easier but I changed it from fear of being recognized by people who know me IRL

Mundane Mesh

My avatar = chess pattern (a "mesh", if you will) + smudge tool

I use this profile image on every social media account that I don't want associated with my real identity. in other words; it's my pseudo-anonymous avatar.

I have another (completely unrelated) avatar + user name combination that I use on almost every account that I do associate with my real life name and identity.

Mezzo Forte
3 hours ago, Planet Ace said:

I like your avatar so much! It makes me smile every time I see it. :) I've never watched transformers either, so I have no idea what character that is, but it's a pretty cute and funny little gif. 

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who finds it amusing! Your avatar looks really nice too, especially because of how well it fits in the circular frame. (Plus, the color scheme is rather soothing.) :) 

10 hours ago, Mezzo Forte said:

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who finds it amusing! Your avatar looks really nice too, especially because of how well it fits in the circular frame. (Plus, the color scheme is rather soothing.) :) 

Thanks! That partly why I chose it. Purple is my favorite color, and since it's one of the ace pride flag colors, it just made sense to me that the planet of the aces would also be purple. And of course, it had to have a ring like Saturn, 'cause we fancy like that and like wearing rings. I must say, the fact that it fits so nicely in the circular frame is a very pleasing bonus! :D 

Félinferno

My avatar is now Godzilla.

This is probably the fifth avatar I've used in the past month, so yeah, I change my avatar a lot.

SamwiseLovesLife

My magical self :D

• 1 month later...
Diamond Ace of Hearts
On ‎08‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 10:25 PM, Diamond Ace of Hearts said:

I made a joke about tea in my first post and it seemed as good an identifier as any. I just made tea part of my identity and a running theme of my posts for a little while so that people would know who I was and be able to connect all my early posts to the same person. I never really intended to come over as quite so tea-obsessed (I mean, I am - irl - but it wasn't supposed to be, like, my brand on AVEN) but I kind of got stuck with it for a while. I'll probably change it soon. I've got a few cool-ish ideas for a new pic but I'm still considering.

Finally not a teacup any more.

J. van Deijck

I guess everyone knows well what my current avatar is right? :D

Diamond Ace of Hearts
35 minutes ago, UVB-76 said:

I guess everyone knows well what my current avatar is right? :D

I have no idea. :ph34r:

Archived